Question regarding the ACTUAL pinning of IGF-1

paradisehotel

Awards
Hi guys, i've got a question for you:

What kind of syringes does one use for pinning IGF PWO? (50mcg) I want to do two cycles, but the guys im talking to are saying that the syringes are so big and that you need to go really deep in the muscle.. How long will the needle be and how deep do you need to go in the muscle?

Thank you guys!

paradisehotel

Awards
thx for quick response man, but 1\2 what? Im European you see, so it could be cm+inch+dm whatever, right?

And how deep will you have to go? some guys were talking about jacking it in real far in you know!

thanks

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thx for quick response man, but 1\2 what? Im European you see, so it could be cm+inch+dm whatever, right?

And how deep will you have to go? some guys were talking about jacking it in real far in you know!

thanks
1/2"=1.1cm

paradisehotel

Awards
ok so the igf doesent have to go that deep?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, just within the muscle. Also, the amount of the injection is much smaller than that of a steroid injection.

Cordell

thanks
13mm tip. Thats the metric version of 1/2 inch. Don't forget to pull back a tiny bit to make sure you haven't hit a blood vessel or vein. You'll know quick if you have.

paradisehotel

Awards
allright but for lat shots I might need a longer pin right?

If I hit a vein... will it be a fucing bloodbath? im injecting in the toilet of my gym, right, so... might raise suspicion if it looks like a massacre afterwards..?

Cordell

If I hit a vein... will it be a fucing bloodbath? im injecting in the toilet of my gym, right, so... might raise suspicion if it looks like a massacre afterwards..?
I still think 1/2 inch should work, but your call. If you hit a vein you'll see the blood in your mix, just pull out and hold preasure on the site with your fingure for a minute or two. It's not that common (only happened to me once).

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Nope I pin lats w/ an insulin syringe (i.e. a small pin)...no problem.

If I hit a vein... will it be a fucing bloodbath?
Stay away from the artery in your neck and they'll be no bloodbath. If you hit a vein a little bit of blood will come into the syringe ONLY when you pull the plunger back (i.e. aspirate). If you see some blood pull out and choose another spot. The blood should trickle and easily clot (because the needle is tiny)...hold an alcohol pad against it if you need to and it will clot.

im injecting in the toilet of my gym, right, so... might raise suspicion if it looks like a massacre afterwards..?
Make sure to wash your hands thoroughly before you go into the stall. Use an alcohol pad to wipe inject area and do it. It really is not much trouble. Tiny sting if you don't dilute and/or shoot pecs.

paradisehotel

Awards
nice guys, thanks alot. For the ones in here who has actually done a cycle of IGF - what kind of results can you expect from it without anabolics?