Mk-0677

scarmenprout

Banned
Awards
I heard about a really powerful oral growth hormone releaser "MK-0677" but anyone know where can I buy it for my dwarf lab rab ?

thanks

bkshilo

Awards
I don't belive it's for sale yet. I was researching it yesterday and it is still in Phase II clinical trials.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks interesting

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did a google and looks like has consistently worked the best at effectively restoring HGH release in middle-aged and "normally-aging"individuals to the levels of
much younger people

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard of this but like the poster said above, I don't think this will do much for the bodybuilding population, rather those looking to raise there natural production from a drop off age related.

I may be completely wrong, but I think thats what I read lol

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
some underrground lab is selling it, are you guys going to trie it?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
its for sale and has been for 2.5wks. On my company fourm there are two people logging it. one is at the 2wk mark, or was a few days ago when i last saw the thread. but hes doing well with it. loves it. the other guys the same but is 10 days in. If you are going to buy any i would at least get 2 bottles.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
its for sale and has been for 2.5wks. On my company fourm there are two people logging it. one is at the 2wk mark, or was a few days ago when i last saw the thread. but hes doing well with it. loves it. the other guys the same but is 10 days in. If you are going to buy any i would at least get 2 bottles.

do you guys ship internationally? (I live in holland) and is is legit? like 99 % pure?

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I was hoping it would boost GH past my natural range but that's not the case. Although if my GH stays as if I'm 19 then that's not to bad in the long run.
This is not a replacement for HGH, Just so you know. The only effects that you'll feel are the ones that you're telling yourself in your head. Think about it like this... It takes months to see the effects from hgh, Right? So why are you wasting your money on MK-677? It has a 24 half life... So it doesn't work like GH does. Not only that but a few bottles of this stuff wont do anything. You don't want a bleed for 24 hours.. That defeats the purpose of maximizing 3 big pulses, That's why you should stick with peps. Use some peps + 1-2IU of GH twice a day, Come back in 4-6 months and I can promise you you'll thank me.

Another thing... MK-677 was getting a lot of attention from 2007-2009... Don't you think everyone would be selling it if it was considered as good or if not better than GH. Stick with what's been proven.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
This is not a replacement for HGH, Just so you know. The only effects that you'll feel are the ones that you're telling yourself in your head. Think about it like this... It takes months to see the effects from hgh, Right? So why are you wasting your money on MK-677? It has a 24 half life... So it doesn't work like GH does. Not only that but a few bottles of this stuff wont do anything. You don't want a bleed for 24 hours.. That defeats the purpose of maximizing 3 big pulses, That's why you should stick with peps. Use some peps + 1-2IU of GH twice a day, Come back in 4-6 months and I can promise you you'll thank me.

Another thing... MK-677 was getting a lot of attention from 2007-2009... Don't you think everyone would be selling it if it was considered as good or if not better than GH. Stick with what's been proven.
i dont agree with you. The tests they have done show pretty good results. Im not going to argue that its not a replacement or anything close to a peptide but it will help. I agree that its going to give off a bleed similar to a woman's natural GH but regardless you will have more GH in your body. The two people ive seen using it are having good results and both like the product. Peps would be better but there are lots of people not willing to pin themselves 2-3x a day. Im going to order some cjc and ipam soon but will still give the mk677 a shot.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
i dont agree with you. The tests they have done show pretty good results. Im not going to argue that its not a replacement or anything close to a peptide but it will help. I agree that its going to give off a bleed similar to a woman's natural GH but regardless you will have more GH in your body. The two people ive seen using it are having good results and both like the product. Peps would be better but there are lots of people not willing to pin themselves 2-3x a day. Im going to order some cjc and ipam soon but will still give the mk677 a shot.
At lower dosages for the elderly, But they still found that GHRP's/GHRH's are a better alternative due to desensitization with MK-0677.

It isn't good for guys to have a longer bleed like a woman's natural gh pulse. If desensitization occurred in clinical studies then i'm sure it's occurring with your buddies. That's why it's not all over the market, Because desensitization occurred in a lot of the patients, So they are working on another orally active GHRP mimicker. Just because you aren't pinning yourself doesn't mean its better for you. Were talking milligrams with MK-0677 and micrograms with GHRP's... GHRP's are still a cheaper and better alternative.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dangus Supplement Logs 4
IGF-1/GH 1