acetic acid-Help please!

B

bobseger

Awards
Is it okay to ask where to get this? Ordered some igf-1 and it only comes with nacl which I am told will only keep the igf good for 3-4 weeks and only if refrigerated. I had thought it came already mixed with acetic acid. From reading the stickies, it seems the aa will keep the igf good for a lot longer and at room temp or lower. Am I getting good info or not?

B

bobseger

Awards
Could someone at least say something? Not sure how long Nacl will keep my igf good

H

hardlifter

Awards
I am facing the same problem . I just realized that the IGF from MR ( if that is the same place you got yours) comes in 1mg of acetic acid. I did not realize this. I draw from the vial and then I draw from a BW bottle and then inject immediately but apparently on this site it has been said that you can not mix aa and bw it kills the potentcy. I am pissed and I think I have been injuecting basically nothing and wasting my money. I am trying to confirm the proper way to do this whole thing but it does not seem like a lot of people on this site respond to your questions when asked. They only respond to their clicks or friends which kind of defeats the purpose of a site like this. I wish I could answer your question but I am confused now more than ever. I guess I have to mix it with more aa before injecting or is the whole aa and bw thing just for storage reasons. Maybe you can mix the two if you inject with in 24 hrs after teh mixingof the 2. Not sure on this. Myabe they meant to not mix BW in the new vial when it comes to store it in the fridge because it will decrease the potentcy over a time. Then it should be okay to mix them and inject it immediately. No clue, bro.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
If you bought IGF suspended in acetic acid already, then it's not stable... see my other thread. It's probably bunk.

N

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
would be very interested if anyone ever found a good source from some acetic acid too....

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i read somewhere here yesterday someone posted on using distilled vinegar from the grocery store and filter youd have to search it.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Acetic Acid, 6%, 16oz for sale. Buy from The Science Company.

Heres a good site for acetic acid..someone posted it up the other day
Except that is 6% AA.

For reconstitution you need 0.6%. So you will need to dilute it with distilled water and filter it.

Distilled white vinegar is 5% and needs to diluted with distilled water and filtered.

6% AA == $12 + shipping
5% AA == ~$1.50 at your local grocer.

If it is filtered through a .22u filter, it is sterile, regardless of the 'source' of AA.

Seems like a no brainer to me.

Last edited:
N

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i ended up making it and it worked great.