Igf-1 and insulin resistance - AnabolicMinds.com

Igf-1 and insulin resistance

1. New Member

Igf-1 and insulin resistance

Anyone know if there is a relation between insulin resistance and not responding to Igf-1? The reason I ask is because I've tried Igf-1 2 times with no results. No pump, no muscle gains, or fat loss, during a six week cycle. I actually gained fat on my first go around, even though my diet never changed from going off a superdrol/phera/max-lmg cycle, and taking sesamin, and CLA to keep from gaining fat while bulking, which I achieved, and when I dropped the cla/sesamin, and started the Igf-1, I began to lose the definition that I had worked so hard to attain. Through all of my experince, I know how my body reacts to certain supplements/chemicals, and the Igf-1 didn't work for me; and I tried it from 2 different suppliers. I even took a 300mcg hit of it just to test my reaction, and nothing! My only thoughts are that both times it was bunk, or I'm just a non-responder because I'm slightly insulin resistant, or some other reason. I did however purchase it from yet another supplier, and I know it's legit because a friend of mine used the same stuff, and got crazy lean on it! I just hope the first two batches were bunk, because I plan on using it in my next test/tren recomp cycle.

2. New Member

Anyone?
  3. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ejg700 View Post
    Anyone know if there is a relation between insulin resistance and not responding to Igf-1?
    There is no relationship.

Also some people are non-responders to IGF-1 LR3. This is mentioned in the article I posted:

On another note it is said that many people who have used IGF have had no effects from it and in studies some have been known to be non-responders, irrespective it seems, of the dose administered.

See: GOOD ARTICLE: IGF-1 - The Hormone: Insulin-like Growth Factor-1
    •   

4. New Member

May be fake **** bro, IGF-1 with steroids always blow me the **** up.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-14-2007, 05:40 PM
  2. Chromium and Insulin Resistance
    By Dwight Schrute in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 12:50 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-22-2006, 07:28 PM
  4. IGF and insulin together
    By jjjd in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1