Confused (Measurements)

1. Confused (Measurements)

Hey all...

If someone had a 5mg vial of Somatropin and a 3/10cc Slin pin. What would be the easiest way for him/her to draw out the equivalent of .5mg.

If I understand correctly... 1mg of Somatropin is equal to 3iu so .5mg is equal to 1.5 ius - Is that enough per day to see any benefits if the individual is not seeking any gains in mass.

Thanks for the info.

2. How much water is in the vial?
    •   

3. Just 1 CC of water....
    It seems that on the 3/10cc slin pins 30 iu's equal the same amount as 30 ius on the 1cc syringe.

So I can assume that at the 10 mark of the syringe I should be at .5 mg. Am I off?

4. If you've got 5mg/1cc here is how you can figure out what you need:

(this says you want a volume, x, which is of the same ratio as your source, but only contains 0.5mg.)
    1cc . . . x
    ----- = -----
    5mg . . 0.5mg

So, x=1/10th cc

Since every 1tick = 1/100th cc the 10th tick = 1/10th cc, so yes, you're right.

5. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    If you've got 5mg/1cc here is how you can figure out what you need:

(this says you want a volume, x, which is of the same ratio as your source, but only contains 0.5mg.)
    1cc . . . x
    ----- = -----
    5mg . . 0.5mg

So, x=1/10th cc

Since every 1tick = 1/100th cc the 10th tick = 1/10th cc, so yes, you're right.

Okay good... and this is true even on a 3/10cc insulin syringe right? It is slimmer than the full 1CC syringes but the 3/10cc one seems to be longer per tic.

Also do you know if .5mg of Somatropin ED is too low of a dose to see any benefits from? Maybe an individual should go .5mg 2x a day which would come out to 3 iu ed.
    •   

6. I've also been wondering- from the research I've been doing- everyone seems to agree that T3 should be taken with GH.

Is it advised to take T3 even if you are not taking any anabolics? Wouldn't that result in muscle-wasting?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Blatalian View Post
    Okay good... and this is true even on a 3/10cc insulin syringe right? It is slimmer than the full 1CC syringes but the 3/10cc one seems to be longer per tic.

Also do you know if .5mg of Somatropin ED is too low of a dose to see any benefits from? Maybe an individual should go .5mg 2x a day which would come out to 3 iu ed.
    3IU/day is a good place to start. I hear most people start at about 2IU/day, but I"ve never touched the stuff so I couldn't say from personal experience.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Blatalian View Post
    I've also been wondering- from the research I've been doing- everyone seems to agree that T3 should be taken with GH.

Is it advised to take T3 even if you are not taking any anabolics? Wouldn't that result in muscle-wasting?
    Kwyck is spot on regarding the GH and as far as T3 solo, I wouldn't do it unless I was on some anabolics.

jecko

9. Quote Originally Posted by Blatalian View Post

How long is your cycle? Three IUs is a good number, but I wouldn't start there.

10. The proposed cycle would be approx 7 months but I have been told that Somatropin is a particularly pure product. (That is why I'm assuming that benefits may be seen at .5mg ed)

I appreciate all the input guys- but please- Because of the subject-matter- I am looking for solid answers that have been tried and proven only.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Confusion on types of test
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-12-2011, 01:57 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-10-2010, 11:49 PM
  3. Cheap scale for measuring your PHs
    By u4ik_rage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-31-2003, 04:26 PM