wow newbie here where do i start

satxcharger

Awards
im new here and from the looks of things i dont have the first clue i assume that you have to be very carefu on this site as to what you say but if someone could point me i n the rigth direction as to where to start i have plenty of question

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
how bout some stats and goals and some of those questions

satxcharger

Awards
ok

well i about 5'8" i weight about 185 but i have gain some weight over that pat six months i really dont want to be super big that really not a goal as of right now. But i do what to have a higher muscle to fat ratio and more definition. i know that i am really goint o have to get in the gym and work i have done it before but i find that i have to be put in the position to do this ( I was deployed when i was in the condition i wanted) i just want o know what could i take to jump start my program

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
do you realize that you posted this in the IGF-1/GH section? is that what you wanted info on?

this is not really a beginner section.

if you are seeking nutrition or workout advice there are better sections you could start a thread in.

just trying to help out. :)

satxcharger

Awards
oh damn sorry about that

sorry didnt realize i posted i nthe wrong section but since im here would igf help me out to be honset the body im looking for is like a nelly type of body

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nelly Furtado's pretty damn hot actually lol..plus she's from my hometown of Toronto

Pretty sure she doesn't use IGF though, and pretty sure you didn't mean the other Nelly, cos I thought only underage teens are into his body :nono:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Can we please restart the conversation in this thread?

desert oasis

Awards
Hungry for info....

Can we please restart the conversation in this thread?
Uh, I'm new, too. Just joined today. Haven't even completed my profile. But I DO realize where I'm posting my comments & questions. I've been to the local men's anti-ageing doc, had the bloodwork (didn't SEE the results yet - just know that my HGH levels are low for age 47), and the results qualify me for HGH therapy.

I already take test cyp IM (higher than average dose; my Internist isn't too sharp, and she gave me what I requested), and so won't be needing this from the new doc.... it IS covered by insurance. I have all of the typical symptoms, and I'm also pretty overwhelmed with my age, combined with my long list of concrete goals. I feel OLD (especially when I read that the "Over 35" Forum is for "old guys").

I'm NOT out to get a "nelly" body. :lmao:

I'm 5'9" and currently about 192 - most of it in my middle. Used to lift, for years, and have been away from the gym for over a year because of a back injury. I returned in late September, worked intensively with a trainer for a month, and made gains, fast. Didn't shed much body fat, though, and I really NEED to rebuild my abs AND back muscles... between my objective health needs and personal goals (more below), I have far to go. Had to stop -- only for the time being because it was causing problems at home.

I've read all sorts of threads in the HRT/TRT Forum, most of which are above my head. I've heard lots of things about HGH -- that there are two different types (?), different claims about how and how much it will slow down (and in some cases, stop for some time) the biological clock. I KNOW it is not an AAS; but know it DOES help substantially reduce middle-age adipose tissue, increase stamina, libido, and that's about the extent of my concrete knowledge.

I live in an area with an older population, and I constantly see 50+, even 60+ year-old men at my gym who are in substantially better shape than me, LOOK younger than me, have more energy, and are quite muscular. They're proud talking about their age with each other... it's no secret. The anti-ageing doc happens to own the gym. He has a great rep, and has never had a complaint filed against him.

If anyone can share with me specifics about what I can expect, what to ask the doc during my initial consultation (it's for four hours), what to look for, etc, etc.... I'd really appreciate it.

If you want to know what my goals in the gym are, if that's releveant, just ask, and I'll be specific. They're extensive, but from the HGH, I am hoping to buy time, energy, better health, and look and feel younger (within reason).

Oh.... my HGH "level", according to the assistant who called me with the bloodwork results, and to tell me the tenative appointment was a green light because of the test results, was 86, which he said was low for my age. Anyone know what this is/means?

Thanks in advance.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
You out in Palm Springs or something? My mom lives out there. Can't help you much with advice on the TRT, but it really is a great medicinal field - real life fountain of youth. Would love to hear how your consult goes - and best of luck.

desert oasis

Awards
You out in Palm Springs or something? My mom lives out there. Can't help you much with advice on the TRT, but it really is a great medicinal field - real life fountain of youth. Would love to hear how your consult goes - and best of luck.
Hey, thanks for responding to my question/thread. Hopefully it will get it kick-started. Yep, I am in Palm Springs... good guess. I've lived all over the place, and I love it here. It's sorta a big small town, but right now -- at 9:26PM local time, it's also 72 degrees. Folks are frindly and laid back.... no one wears a tie to do business.

Will update you re: my appt. and what happens. Hopefully, I'll get some info about what to ask when I see the guy.... the appts. are only once a quarter.

Take care.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey, thanks for responding to my question/thread. Hopefully it will get it kick-started. Yep, I am in Palm Springs... good guess. I've lived all over the place, and I love it here. It's sorta a big small town, but right now -- at 9:26PM local time, it's also 72 degrees. Folks are frindly and laid back.... no one wears a tie to do business.

Will update you re: my appt. and what happens. Hopefully, I'll get some info about what to ask when I see the guy.... the appts. are only once a quarter.

Take care.
Don't mean to be a d*ck but can you start a new thread? I'm sure you'd get more followers than hijacking this hilarious thread. Keep it epic man...epic.

desert oasis

Awards
hGH info....

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Don't mean to be a d*ck but can you start a new thread? I'm sure you'd get more followers than hijacking this hilarious thread. Keep it epic man...epic.
Sorry -- thought I WAS in the right place for this information. On second read, I can see why this thread is so "hilarious." :rolleyes:

Since I just joined AnabolicMinds.com 24 hours ago, don't know my way around the site (which is different than the others, that's why I joined), I guess I'll have to try again to figure out exactly where to start a thread for this to keep it "epic," since my life and my health are riding on it. And I know from looking that I'm not the only one over 35 on this site, so this doesn't apply to just me.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sorry -- thought I WAS in the right place for this information. On second read, I can see why this thread is so "hilarious." :rolleyes:

Since I just joined AnabolicMinds.com 24 hours ago, don't know my way around the site (which is different than the others, that's why I joined), I guess I'll have to try again to figure out exactly where to start a thread for this to keep it "epic," since my life and my health are riding on it. And I know from looking that I'm not the only one over 35 on this site, so this doesn't apply to just me.
Just go up to the top of this page and click the IGF-1/GH... then click start new thread - and name it... then you're off to the races. Copy and paste your first post.

desert oasis

Awards
Thanks guys; appreciate the legitimate info & attempt to help. I don't think HRT really applies, but that's where I went first. Some of those topics are really foreign to what I'm after, and I thought that IGF-1 was so directly related to HGH that this was more directly related. But will check over there again...

Kernkraft

Kernkraft

Awards
sorry didnt realize i posted i nthe wrong section but since im here would igf help me out to be honset the body im looking for is like a nelly type of body
I just had to bump this for the utter epicness... :lol:

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I've never done GH but wanted to get into it. Basically because I'm tired of doing the whole on/off concept.

I thought "oh cool, a newbie thread, this is a good start".

Ya, not so much...

RESET