Oratropin and Hexatropin

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
are there any sides to these products? maybe enlarged organs?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
so y no help? i mean really the least someone could do is say hey i dont know or no there are no sides!

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
no reports of organ enlargement so far - no meaningful side effects for me running hexatropin for 5-6 months & oratropin for an additional 30 days.

As I understand it, organ enlargement is a result of GH making it into the stomach raw & being absorbed directly by the stomach (and down-chain); the 'tropins have a mucous membrane delivery system, and does not provide GH per se.

I suspect the reason no one responded to your post is the total lack of reports of any kind of serious side-effects (at least around here).

I've been very pleased w/ my *tropin experiences & plan on doing another (longer) cycle soon.

Last edited:
grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
no reports of organ enlargement so far - no meaningful side effects for me running hexatropin for 5-6 months & oratropin for an additional 30 days.

As I understand it, organ enlargement is a result of GH making it into the stomach raw & being absorbed directly by the stomach (and down-chain); the 'tropins have a mucous membrane delivery system, and does not provide GH per se.

I suspect the reason no one responded to your post is the total lack of reports of any kind of serious side-effects (at least around here).

I've been very pleased w/ my *tropin experiences & plan on doing another (longer) cycle soon.
thank you very much for the help!!!!

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I don't have any experience with those compounds, but you will get much more help if you ask that question in the IBE forum.