How to reconstitute 1mg of IGF

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Although It's a Bad Estimate, I'm just going to assume we all get our IGF from the same supplier. Since I know what they carry.

IGF is best reconstituted in a 5% acetic acid solution, and now I'm gonna show you how to do it.

Assumptions: IGF crystals take up very little space, and the volume it takes up will decrease further during reconsitution.

1- Poke a hole in your IGF vial so that air can flow. Otherwise, injecting the solvents will pressurize the vial and it might fart up some of the solution when you pull the syringe out.

2- Add 2mL of sterile 10% Acetic Acid Solution and 2mL of Sterile Saline (NaCl solution) to your IGF vial.

This will allow for 25mcg per 0.1mL. This will be at the 10th tick mark on your 1cc insulin needle.

3- Stick vial in your refridgerator and let sit over night.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
since i don't feel like doing math at the moment, what if i wanted it to be in 20mcg incriments?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
draw to the 8th tick mark, which is 0.08mL

or add another 1/2 mL of AA and 1/2 mL of Saline

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you made this to get rep points didnt you?
LOL

No, I had a few people ask me some IGF Q's the other day. For some reason, this whole process is like brain surgery to some people. I figured I'd put this up so the next time someone says "Hey how do I reconsitute my IGF?", you can just send them this link. Math's already done for ya.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL

No, I had a few people ask me some IGF Q's the other day. For some reason, this whole process is like brain surgery to some people. I figured I'd put this up so the next time someone says "Hey how do I reconsitute my IGF?", you can just send them this link. Math's already done for ya.
well ill give you some points since you threw in a "LOL" in there...even tho i doubt you actually "LOL'd" ....LOL :rolleyes:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i had the understanding that reconstitution with 6% aa (not 5%) will keep your IGF stable for years. even a 1% difference changes the stability of your solution.

also, it is not necessary to store in the fridge if in a stable environment.

and there are suppliers who sell 6% aa - for those who are not mathematically minded.