cutting stack: is this safe?

wormwood

Awards
I am trying to recomp/ cut up and get as lean as i can before going on a bulk. Is there any combination here that would give bad side effects?

basic supps:
one a day men's vitamin
DS Vigor
Lots of BCAA's

cutting stack:
oratropin: e3d (week:1-6)
hexatropin: e3d (week:1-14)
t3: start at 25mcg, ramp up to no higher than 75-100, ramped down in 12.5mcg intervals (week:1-4)
albuterol: 4mg x 4 ed (week 1-4)
DCP: 2caps x 3 ed (week:1-14)
leviathan: 1 cap x2 ed (week:5-8)
anabolic pump: 1 cap x3 (week:1-14)
P-slin: 1 cap preworkout (week:7-14)
anagen: 2caps x5 ed (week 7-14)
Ketotifen: 2mg nightly (week:2-5)
Neovar: 5caps pre and post workout (week:9-14)
Mass fx: 1 cap x4 (week:5-14)
Powerfull:5 caps ed (week:1-14)
Reset-AD: 1 cap x2 (week:5-8)
anabolic innovations life support: 2caps x2 (week:1-8)
Restore: 1cap x3 (week:5-8)
RPM: 5caps preworkout (week:7-14)

by taking this many products that mess with insulin and igf-1, am i at serious risk for hypoglycemia or will i be okay?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wtf! thats alot of stuff!!! You might do some serious damage to your fat but it wont happen unless you train and diet right. maybe re organize like DW said.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am trying to recomp/ cut up and get as lean as i can before going on a bulk. Is there any combination here that would give bad side effects?

basic supps:
one a day men's vitamin
DS Vigor
Lots of BCAA's

cutting stack:
oratropin: e3d (week:1-6)
hexatropin: e3d (week:1-14)
t3: start at 25mcg, ramp up to no higher than 75-100, ramped down in 12.5mcg intervals (week:1-4)
albuterol: 4mg x 4 ed (week 1-4)
DCP: 2caps x 3 ed (week:1-14)
leviathan: 1 cap x2 ed (week:5-8)
anabolic pump: 1 cap x3 (week:1-14)
P-slin: 1 cap preworkout (week:7-14)
anagen: 2caps x5 ed (week 7-14)
Ketotifen: 2mg nightly (week:2-5)
Neovar: 5caps pre and post workout (week:9-14)
Mass fx: 1 cap x4 (week:5-14)
Powerfull:5 caps ed (week:1-14)
Reset-AD: 1 cap x2 (week:5-8)
anabolic innovations life support: 2caps x2 (week:1-8)
Restore: 1cap x3 (week:5-8)
RPM: 5caps preworkout (week:7-14)

by taking this many products that mess with insulin and igf-1, am i at serious risk for hypoglycemia or will i be okay?
You'll have to excuse me here.. but I'm going to TRY to organize this out ok bro?...

Lets see..

PowerFULL/Life Support/DCP/Anabolic Pump/Hexatropin for the duration with Life support cut short... ... umm sure, go for it.

Oratropin/Alby/T3/ (include Keto week 1) ok, I dont have a big issue here, but I'm going to 'assume' you're experienced with alby/t3 and let you handle this your way.

P-Slin/Leviathan/Anagen/Neovar/MfX/Reset/Restore/RPM... ok You're trying a bit to hard man, save the MFX/Restore for a later stack, you're putting quite a bit into your blood right away, and another issue with using this much stuff at once is that it becomes harder to take everything like you have planned.

It looks to me like you wanna cut for a few weeks, then all of a sudden try and bulk.. Dude, I dunno about this one, recomp isnt even close in this one. There's a few slight synergies, but I would rethink this a bit brother, that is unless of course you have your heart set on this and think you can 1) handle it, and 2) grow/cut with this or whatever you have in mind.

IMO, the best cutting stack I've ever used is a non hormonal low profile run that was on par with a couple of my weaker clen runs..

It consisted of:

7OH
Thyrocuts 2
DCP
Reset
Rampage/Basic Cuts (took em together)
RPM

AS you can see, this was recent, I dropped from 222 to 189 over the last few months using a CKD diet, this stack and one strong clen run.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
UNFREAKINREAL what some people think they need to cut.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't see any fish oil or green tea.

wormwood

Awards
You'll have to excuse me here.. but I'm going to TRY to organize this out ok bro?...

Lets see..

PowerFULL/Life Support/DCP/Anabolic Pump/Hexatropin for the duration with Life support cut short... ... umm sure, go for it.

Oratropin/Alby/T3/ (include Keto week 1) ok, I dont have a big issue here, but I'm going to 'assume' you're experienced with alby/t3 and let you handle this your way.

P-Slin/Leviathan/Anagen/Neovar/MfX/Reset/Restore/RPM... ok You're trying a bit to hard man, save the MFX/Restore for a later stack, you're putting quite a bit into your blood right away, and another issue with using this much stuff at once is that it becomes harder to take everything like you have planned.

It looks to me like you wanna cut for a few weeks, then all of a sudden try and bulk.. Dude, I dunno about this one, recomp isnt even close in this one. There's a few slight synergies, but I would rethink this a bit brother, that is unless of course you have your heart set on this and think you can 1) handle it, and 2) grow/cut with this or whatever you have in mind.

IMO, the best cutting stack I've ever used is a non hormonal low profile run that was on par with a couple of my weaker clen runs..

It consisted of:

7OH
Thyrocuts 2
DCP
Reset
Rampage/Basic Cuts (took em together)
RPM

AS you can see, this was recent, I dropped from 222 to 189 over the last few months using a CKD diet, this stack and one strong clen run.
You brought up some good ideas, thank you

alright ill reorganize/revise it:

base:
multi
fish oil(forgot to mention earlier)
DS Vigor
whey
BCAA's

week 1:Hexatropin, DCP, anabolic pump, Powerfull, life support, Albuterol, T3, Ketotifen
week 2:Hexatropin, DCP, anabolic pump, Powerfull, life support, Albuterol, T3, Ketotifen
week 3:Hexatropin, DCP, anabolic pump, Powerfull, life support, Albuterol, T3, Ketotifen
week 4:Hexatropin, DCP, anabolic pump, Powerfull, life support, Albuterol, T3, Ketotifen
week 5:Hexatropin, DCP, anabolic pump, Powerfull, life support, Oratropin, leviathan, Reset-AD, RPM, Neovar,
week 6:Hexatropin, DCP, anabolic pump, Powerfull, life support, Oratropin, leviathan, Reset-AD, RPM, Neovar
week 7:Hexatropin, DCP, anabolic pump, Powerfull, life support, Oratropin, leviathan, Reset-AD, RPM, Neovar
week 8:Hexatropin, DCP, anabolic pump, Powerfull, life support, Oratropin, leviathan, Reset-AD, RPM, Neovar
week 9:Hexatropin, DCP, anabolic pump, Powerfull, life support, Oratropin, RPM, Neovar, Anagen
week 10:Hexatropin, DCP, anabolic pump, Powerfull, life support, Oratropin, RPM, Neovar, Anagen
week 11:Hexatropin, DCP, anabolic pump, Powerfull, life support, Oratropin, RPM, Neovar, Anagen
week 12:Hexatropin, DCP, anabolic pump, Powerfull, life support, Oratropin, RPM, Neovar, Anagen
week 13:Hexatropin, DCP, anabolic pump, Powerfull, life support, Oratropin, RPM, Neovar, Anagen
week 14:Hexatropin, DCP, anabolic pump, Powerfull, life support, Oratropin, RPM, Neovar, Anagen

so ive thrown out p-slin, mfx, and restore.

critique/comment?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks great.

i dont know much on hexa or oratropin but i would imagine effects will start to diminish if ran that long?... also i dont know how long DCP will work for....why no clen?