stability of IGF in acetic acid

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, just wondering how long IGF is stable in the fridge once reconst. with acetic acid...

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
quick question. I knew the answer but must be refreshed. Just got a 1000mcg kit of IGF-1. 1.) vial of IGF-1 100mcg 2.) vial of .9% acetic acid. 3.) vial of Bac water.

If left as powder (IGF-1 that is) is it stable at room temperature or does the powder need to be refrigerated as well.

Once mixed with acetic acid its still okay to keep refrigerated right? is warming necessary prior to injection?

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
quick question. I knew the answer but must be refreshed. Just got a 1000mcg kit of IGF-1. 1.) vial of IGF-1 100mcg 2.) vial of .9% acetic acid. 3.) vial of Bac water.

If left as powder (IGF-1 that is) is it stable at room temperature or does the powder need to be refrigerated as well.

Once mixed with acetic acid its still okay to keep refrigerated right? is warming necessary prior to injection?
Once it is reconstituted it is fine at room temperature for a year ;) Also, I believe the appropriate concentration of the AA is to be .6%, not sure if the .9 will be of any detriment though :think:

jecko

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Once it is reconstituted it is fine at room temperature for a year ;) Also, I believe the appropriate concentration of the AA is to be .6%, not sure if the .9 will be of any detriment though :think:

jecko
thanks man. Yea its .6% i misread on the first glance.