igf-1lr3 for longterm anti-aging

ifg4949

Awards
I plan to use igf-1lr 3 as a long term anti aging drug instead of hgh which could get you busted like Stallone. The plan is 30mcg every other day for 8 weeks on 2 weeks off indefinetly. I'm going for duplication of using 2 IUs of GH 5 days on 2 off.

Not really going for local muscle gains so I want to inject sub-q in the belly fat b/c it's much easier. Would this regimen lead to intestinal growth down the line?

Want to clarify also how to compare IUs for GH to mcg for igf-1lr3. Anthony Roberts says 120 mcg igf-1lr3 are the same as 3-4 IUs GH but some people on this forum say 10 mcg igf equals to 1 IU gh.

Would appreciate opinions on this stuff. Thanks.

beauzobrehm8

Banned
Awards
I plan to use igf-1lr 3 as a long term anti aging drug instead of hgh which could get you busted like Stallone. The plan is 30mcg every other day for 8 weeks on 2 weeks off indefinetly. I'm going for duplication of using 2 IUs of GH 5 days on 2 off.

Not really going for local muscle gains so I want to inject sub-q in the belly fat b/c it's much easier. Would this regimen lead to intestinal growth down the line?

Want to clarify also how to compare IUs for GH to mcg for igf-1lr3. Anthony Roberts says 120 mcg igf-1lr3 are the same as 3-4 IUs GH but some people on this forum say 10 mcg igf equals to 1 IU gh.

Would appreciate opinions on this stuff. Thanks.
I think hgh would be better for anti-aging effects. Using IGF-1 like that would almost guarantee organ growth I would think, but I would like to see what grunt or bobo have to say.

ifg4949

Awards
Will hit up grunt's thread and see what he says.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
IGF use is also linked to enlarged heart..ie Hypertrophic Cardio Myopathy. Exactly how much and how long it would take to achieve this..I dunno.

I use it for healing of significant injuries until I see more info on it's long term safety.