Myostatin drug Q&A complilation

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There are not a lot of answers here, this thread is more meant to pull the answers from readers who might actually have them. Namely PA, kwyk, sinner, GS, etc. if anyone else were to chime in and answer it would also help.

1. myo-029- what is this drugs dosage, action, and clinical backround (track record/mentionable studies/etc)

2. acvr2b- what is this drugs dosage, action, and clinical backround?

Action-The new agent is a version of a cellular docking point for the muscle-limiting protein myostatin.

3. Polyclonal and monocloonal antibodies, what is their dosage, action, and clinical background?

Action- Antibodies are molecules that, in general, tag, neutralize, and even destroy "stuff".

4. What is the role of activin in myostatin function?

5. Has anyone run any of these compounds? injection? oral? what dosage? what was your experience?

it is apparent that these drugs are becoming more available and diverse. i think its about time more people started learning more about them.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
noone actually know what the dosage is I HAVE TAKING THE POLYCLONAL ANTI-GDF-8 but still dont know if i took enough of it or even if i took it the right way anyway pm me i will tell you more about the anti-gdf-8 that i took peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!