CJC-1295-- BW or NaCl

1. CJC-1295-- BW or NaCl

Just wondering. . . . my order came with NaCl, but I've read other places to use BW. Does it really matter??

2. bump........i just ordered some and used it before but dont remember what i diluted it with....
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

3. I asked over at IBE boards, and Dr. D said sodium chloride was fine. I get the impression that either is ok.

The other question I have is to go subq or IM. Dr. D recommended IM, but much feedback I read is subq. I guess that's personal preference too.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by fromkrypton View Post
    I asked over at IBE boards, and Dr. D said sodium chloride was fine. I get the impression that either is ok.

The other question I have is to go subq or IM. Dr. D recommended IM, but much feedback I read is subq. I guess that's personal preference too.
    ive done it many times both ways actually......doesnt really matter.......
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  5. Smile

Thanks Trip

Similar Forum Threads

1. Eat carbs or not with GHRP-2/CJC-1295
    By animalized in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 03:46 PM
  2. Ostarine or CJC-1295 in PCT
    By JayRock in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 08:44 PM
  3. CJC 1295 or GH Frag 176-191
    By kj5432 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 10:54 AM
  4. Improving skin quality - GH (IGF-1/CJC-1295 etc) approach or deca ?
    By blind12 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-25-2008, 01:04 PM