Votes: 29 43.3%
  • every 3rd day

Votes: 16 23.9%

• Total voters

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm Trying to distinguish between the Every Day, Every Other Day, or Every 3rd Day injection protocols for IGF-1. The theories are all sound that argue for one way or another but I would like to hear peoples results. If you have tried one or more of these methods please say:

1.) WHY
2.) which method
3.) what dose
4.) how long on
5.) with anabolics?
6.) results

soultrain

soultrain

Awards
1.) WHY - To avoid permagut and continue dosing indefinitely
2.) which method - bilateral IM EOD
3.) what dose - 50mcg
4.) how long on - 2 months
5.) with anabolics? - No
6.) results - Have not taken any measurements, but results are plainly visible. Fat lost and lean muscle gained.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1.) WHY - To avoid permagut and continue dosing indefinitely
2.) which method - bilateral IM EOD
3.) what dose - 50mcg
4.) how long on - 2 months
5.) with anabolics? - No
6.) results - Have not taken any measurements, but results are plainly visible. Fat lost and lean muscle gained.

I am about to start a 14 week injectable cycle. I was planning on using IGF-1 for the first 4 weeks and then again in post cycle therapy. I will be training 5 days a week while on my cycle. How should EOD be incorporated into a 5 day split? Did you adjust your workout schedule to accommodate the IGF-1

On the same token if EOD dosing is to maximize the amount of time on while minimizing the side effects, would ED dosing (every workout day) for say 4 weeks at a clip be ideal?

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
bump. i've been wondering this myself. after reading around it seems that the general consensus for an ED dosing protocol for IGF is to cycle 25 days on, then 25 off, followed by 25 on again. in your case this would work very well, as the first 25 days would cover almost the first month of your cycle, and the next 25 day run would be almost near post cycle therapy time.

still, i'm curious as to how people have dosed IGF-1 in this context and what the results were.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
ED is best for noticeable gains. i've done quite a few cycles and EOD or E3D is fine and dandy, but i don't believe it's the way to go. 80--120mcg ED is where it's at in my opinion... 4-5 weeks max. i didn't see squat until i hit the 80mcg mark... and e3d was a waste of my time. eod was marginal AT BEST.

gains also come down the road as new cells mature. it's noticeable that gains are easier a few months after IGF. not dramatic, but very steady. stack with test and gh if possible. if not, just test baby!

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
ED is best for noticeable gains. i've done quite a few cycles and EOD or E3D is fine and dandy, but i don't believe it's the way to go. 80--120mcg ED is where it's at in my opinion... 4-5 weeks max. i didn't see squat until i hit the 80mcg mark... and e3d was a waste of my time. eod was marginal AT BEST.

gains also come down the road as new cells mature. it's noticeable that gains are easier a few months after IGF. not dramatic, but very steady. stack with test and gh if possible. if not, just test baby!
that sounds like a solid plan, but wouldn't you risk growing out things you don't really wanna grow out w those high doses. would it be best to pin just rh IGF directly PWO, or would pinning long IGF-1 directly PWO in the targeted area accomplish the same feat?

there are pros and cons to both. rh IGF-1 may be localized, but at the same time it will only affect the area where you pin it, so if you were to pin it in your upper chest it will only affect that area of your upper pec, not your total pec. whereas if you were to pin long IGF-1, you will essentially cover the entire area of the muscle... however, won't the residual long IGF just spill over into your system til it finds another receptor... which may possibly be your intestines? that's the only thing i'm afraid of.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In a few weeks Im going to run a Mon/Wed/Fri split for 6 weeks.....3 weeks superdrol & 3 weeks P.C.T. @ 50mcg (25 bi-lateral)

While Im on Im going to pin chest, shoulders, and bi's
P.C.T. will be Quads, Calves, tri's.

I've gatherd from searching a few boards and old threads, I think this will be most benifical as the first 3 are my lagging parts and the P.C.T are my stronger areas.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that sounds like a solid plan, but wouldn't you risk growing out things you don't really wanna grow out w those high doses. would it be best to pin just rh IGF directly PWO, or would pinning long IGF-1 directly PWO in the targeted area accomplish the same feat?

there are pros and cons to both. rh IGF-1 may be localized, but at the same time it will only affect the area where you pin it, so if you were to pin it in your upper chest it will only affect that area of your upper pec, not your total pec. whereas if you were to pin long IGF-1, you will essentially cover the entire area of the muscle... however, won't the residual long IGF just spill over into your system til it finds another receptor... which may possibly be your intestines? that's the only thing i'm afraid of.
Bump for an answer on 50mcg ED, with this grow your internal organs.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Every 3rd Day

1.) I've heard IGF will activate the receptor for 72 hours. I've done it 2x per week and 4x per week and didn't notice any difference with the results. Might as well just use less and save yourself a third of the cost (IGF is expensive)
2.) Bilaterally, every 3rd day, immediately post workout
3.) 20mcg x 2 shots
4.) 6 weeks
5.) It was done during PCT
6.) Leaner. Continuing to grow between cycles. Faster Recovery during PCT.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
it seems a lot of guys think of IGF1 as something you should notice like an anabolic steroids cycle. but i feel it is much more subtle and long term as far as far as impact and results.

i agree a lot w/Sinner's point of view.

if you use a high dose and frequency it will feel more like its working because you get more of the hypo sides and pumps and such, but at the same time you risk a greater degree of negative sides. also, i believe at a high dose you will be wasting a lot of it since it only takes a very small amount to hit the muscle receptors you want to hit. it seems with peptides - more isn't always better even though it may feel like it is. this stuff is new and in research phase for a reason - we don't really know what it can do long term to the body. i think it would be safer to take too little than too much.

i didn't feel or notice much during a low dose E3D cycle and after 4 weeks i thought i wasted my money. but now 2 months later i am seeing results i can't explain. pinned bis, tris, and delts. they are all bigger and i'm lighter!

btw. i did change my workout routine around to make sure i was able to pin the muscles i wanted to hit.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In a few weeks Im going to run a Mon/Wed/Fri split for 6 weeks.....3 weeks superdrol & 3 weeks P.C.T. @ 50mcg (25 bi-lateral)

While Im on Im going to pin chest, shoulders, and bi's
P.C.T. will be Quads, Calves, tri's.

I've gatherd from searching a few boards and old threads, I think this will be most benifical as the first 3 are my lagging parts and the P.C.T are my stronger areas.
was there a reason for only pinning three muscle groups at a time?

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My other question was that I will be doing a 16 week injectable while using IGF. see cycle plans in thread "Possible Safe-ish cycle ideas." My thoughts were to use it at 40mcg PWO Every Training Day (4-5, probably 5) days a week. for 4 weeks, then off again for four weeks, then on again from weeks 8-12(maybe) then off again for weeks 12-16 and then on again for the first 4 weeks of post cycle therapy.

This was all outlined using the theory that if using IGF that many timesweek then the cycles should be kept to 4 week lengths to avoid growing organssevere downregulationgh shutdown etc.

Now ON paper and in reality thats alot of IGF. If people like the sinner would recommend only using 40mcg EOD or E3D then using it 5 daysweek is quantitatively ALOT more IGF floating around in the body.

Maybe it would be best to use less of a dose like 20-30 mcg Every Training Day for these 4 week cycles.
What do you suppose the best way to get maximum results from IGF-1 while ON cycle and Post cycle in my particular situation is??.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My other question was that I will be doing a 16 week injectable while using IGF. see cycle plans in thread "Possible Safe-ish cycle ideas." My thoughts were to use it at 40mcg PWO Every Training Day (4-5, probably 5) days a week. for 4 weeks, then off again for four weeks, then on again from weeks 8-12(maybe) then off again for weeks 12-16 and then on again for the first 4 weeks of post cycle therapy.

This was all outlined using the theory that if using IGF that many timesweek then the cycles should be kept to 4 week lengths to avoid growing organssevere downregulationgh shutdown etc.

Now ON paper and in reality thats alot of IGF. If people like the sinner would recommend only using 40mcg EOD or E3D then using it 5 daysweek is quantitatively ALOT more IGF floating around in the body.

Maybe it would be best to use less of a dose like 20-30 mcg Every Training Day for these 4 week cycles.
What do you suppose the best way to get maximum results from IGF-1 while ON cycle and Post cycle in my particular situation is??.
I think your original plan is very solid. While many on this board may not agree with the frequency or dosage I would say your okay even at 50mcg bi-lat 4 or 5 times/week. I personally have only pinned IGF for 2 weeks prior to an oral cycle (did 50mcg 4x/week), and I will run it again for 3 more weeks in an upcoming pct at the same dosage.

Except for AM.com, most of the other user feedback I have read is done at much higher dosage (100mcg ED or even more) and the feedback has been pretty good with little complaints of sides. Its sort of a "use it to see how you react to it" kind of thing.

I know that Jomi was only using something like 30mcg and experienced some intestinal growth. I have seen other guys post logs of 100mcg+ with no reports of GH gut. Granted I trust the AM.com members a hellava lot more than I do members on other boards.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think your original plan is very solid. While many on this board may not agree with the frequency or dosage I would say your okay even at 50mcg bi-lat 4 or 5 times/week. I personally have only pinned IGF for 2 weeks prior to an oral cycle (did 50mcg 4x/week), and I will run it again for 3 more weeks in an upcoming post cycle therapy at the same dosage.

Except for AM.com, most of the other user feedback I have read is done at much higher dosage (100mcg ED or even more) and the feedback has been pretty good with little complaints of sides. Its sort of a "use it to see how you react to it" kind of thing.

I know that Jomi was only using something like 30mcg and experienced some intestinal growth. I have seen other guys post logs of 100mcg+ with no reports of GH gut. Granted I trust the AM.com members a hellava lot more than I do members on other boards.
yea my gut (no pun intended) instinct is still telling me that my original plan is best for my particular situation. and for anyone else with a similar approach.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
as said before lrIGF stays active and floating around in your system for up to 72hrs. so it's not necessary to pin daily.

seems that every day users of igf have reported diminishing returns after only a few weeks as receptor sites become resistant.

eod or e3d users have reported being able to prolong their use for a month or longer with continued benefit.

but i'm primarily an advocate of lower dose - longer use due to the cost alone. i can't afford to run the higher every day doses that some experiment with.

one other thing - i think gh gut is irreversible. once you grow your intestines they are your large intestines for life. let me know if i'm wrong here.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
hey Pudz, when are you starting your cycle?

and log this biatch!

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey Pudz, when are you starting your cycle?

and log this biatch!
yea Im def gonna log it. Have you read the final plans in the word document attached to my last post in my thread: "Possible Safe-ish Cycle ideas"? Its sorta like a pre-log journal...check it out if your interested.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
1.) WHY- to catch up on lagging body parts
2.) which method- mon, wed, fri (worked out mon-fri)
3.) what dose- 30/30
4.) how long on- 4 weeks
5.) with anabolics?- during pct
6.) results- no change in weight or body fat, but seemed to have kept my gains better than usual

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
hypothetically, if you were to run IGF-1 as a separate cycle, or as a pre-cycle to PH or steroid cycle, what's the likelihood that those new baby myoblast cells will survive and mature into adult muscle cells? i know this is why IGF is typically run in conjunction with an anabolic steroid cycle, b/c the steroids will mature the cells at an even faster rate

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
one other thing - i think gh gut is irreversible. once you grow your intestines they are your large intestines for life. let me know if i'm wrong here.
if gh gut exists.... does it? here's a quote from another forum... from a very VERY knowledgeable vet...

"also i can tell you from firsthand knowledge that many pros never even used GH except for breifly precontest until ~ 99 or so, when the serostim kits started popping up all over the place so guys could start using an effective dose without going broke.

i had a friend who supplied alot of pros with their hGH back during the serostim boom and you would be amazed at the names of guys who had no idea how to even use the stuff because it was their first time and they never had a chance to run it before because it was simply cost prohibitive.

remember, to those guys who are pros, its a business, and why spend $4iu humatrope and increase the cost of their contest prep by 3-400% for a very small increase in results.

does anyone have any studies linking increased igf and intestinal growth???? i would think that would mean permanent growth that would remain even when they stop training... and from what ive seen that just is not the case....

when guys quit competing and get smaller, their "gh gut" usually shrinks in proportion as well and they end up looking like your bigger than average guy, like dorian.

that seems to support my theory that you can only get so big and pack so much muscle on your frame especially for guys like ronnie, markus etc.... your gonna add thickness everywhere including your midsection.... and the reason why ronnie still looks like he has a gut even though he is "lean" is due to the fact he is cramming so much size on his frame regardless of bodyfat.

basically, you have to draw your personal line in the sand as far as aesthetics/mass goes..... if you dont want the "gh gut" look, then dont do the things that are closely related to it or if you are, stop them.

one thing ive noticed is that gaining large amounts of mass over a few short blasts seems to cause GH gut as compared to gaining the same amount of muscle mass slowly over a longperiod"

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
very interesting. thanks for sharing NBE.

coming from a very knowledgeable vet it means something as i'm sure he has much more experience than i w/this stuff.
however, it is still just pure bro science.

fact is, there isn't much scientific data on the long term impact of igf supplementation use in humans. the real answer is "we don't know".

sikboy

sikboy

Awards
I'm Trying to distinguish between the Every Day, Every Other Day, or Every 3rd Day injection protocols for IGF-1. The theories are all sound that argue for one way or another but I would like to hear peoples results. If you have tried one or more of these methods please say:

1.) WHY
2.) which method
3.) what dose
4.) how long on
5.) with anabolics?
6.) results
Even 40 mcg of LR3 EOD is more than enough to give outstanding gains, welll for me anyway.

I take like 80-100 mcg bi lat after training then 40 mcg eod, i take with large doses of anabolic steroids and get outstanding size gains, last time i was on it i got 11 lbs every 2 weeks, i did 2 on 2 off with great success.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Even 40 mcg of LR3 EOD is more than enough to give outstanding gains, welll for me anyway.

I take like 80-100 mcg bi lat after training then 40 mcg eod, i take with large doses of anabolic steroids and get outstanding size gains, last time i was on it i got 11 lbs every 2 weeks, i did 2 on 2 off with great success.
damn. thats an interesting dosing protocol. Obviously it really works for you.... it is something I will consider when I use IGF again..

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone like the idea of bridging AAS cycles with IGF-1 and the likes, Specifically IGF-1??

Cordell

Bump. Lots of good stuff here. I've dosed at 20mcg post workout, 3days a week and noticed better gains down the road after about a month or two. Going for 40mcg post workout soon.

Feel better all around though while on, strange. Anyone else have this effect?

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bump. Lots of good stuff here. I've dosed at 20mcg post workout, 3days a week and noticed better gains down the road after about a month or two. Going for 40mcg post workout soon.

Feel better all around though while on, strange. Anyone else have this effect?
I actually feel better when I came off. When I was on I was a bit lethargic, and when my body was getting used to the IGF I felt a little nauseous at times. I was monitoring my blood sugar so it wasnt as if I was going crazy hypo but I definately felt the "insulin-like growth factor" effects. after a while though I didnt feel these things.

STEEDA69

STEEDA69

Awards
1.) WHY: Because I've tried it in almost every combination/dose you can think of!

2.) which method: 3X week

3.) what dose: 60 mcgs divided into 3 separate shots. 20 mcgs PWO, 20 mcgs following morning, 20 mcgs mid day!

4.) how long on: I've done 4 weeks; 6 weeks; 4 on 2 off 4 on; 3 months non-stop. 4 on 2 off worked best FOR ME!

5.) with anabolics: With AAS, HGH Insulin; w/ HGH & insulin and w/ Clomid; HCG, proviron PCT!

6.) results: Most noticeable results came when used in conjunction w/ AAS, GH, Slin! I was able to increase calories significantly w/out gaining any bodyfat!

SD

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1.) WHY: Because I've tried it in almost every combination/dose you can think of!

2.) which method: 3X week

3.) what dose: 60 mcgs divided into 3 separate shots. 20 mcgs PWO, 20 mcgs following morning, 20 mcgs mid day!

4.) how long on: I've done 4 weeks; 6 weeks; 4 on 2 off 4 on; 3 months non-stop. 4 on 2 off worked best FOR ME!

5.) with anabolics: With anabolic steroids, HGH Insulin; w/ HGH & insulin and w/ Clomid; HCG, proviron post cycle therapy!

6.) results: Most noticeable results came when used in conjunction w/ AAS, GH, Slin! I was able to increase calories significantly w/out gaining any bodyfat!

superdrol
the 4 On and 2 OFF seems like a good approach. I was thinking of using IGF-1 to bridge and use during "kickoff" and PCT for most of the time.

NewbeeGuy

Awards
Can some one tell me the shelf life of un mixed/un opened sealed package of 7 vials of serono Serostim 6mg. The expiration date on the box is 04/02 but I was wondering if it was still potent enough to use since still sealed in box? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
igf is meant to be used post workout no more than 3x a week. you should not expect to gain immediate muscle mass off igf. i read so many threads where people claim igf did nothing for them in their 4 week cycle. this is not true as it takes time for the cells you created to mature. all in all i feel it takes 6-9 months of proper eating and training for one to realize igf's full potential. the longer you are on the juice the faster easier it is for this to take place.

i came to this conclusion because after a cycle i used to drop down to about 220-224 after being around 235 "on". i did a igf lr3 cycle ( 4 weeker 40 mcg bi laterally on body part trained) and ran a long cycle which i got as high as 247. Now when i am off or cruising on low hrt doses i weigh around 230-233. i feel the igf is what add the permanent weight gain. i will know for sure as i plan to do this again soon.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i typically use 20mcg PWO with a combination of EOD or E3D (i have only run 1mg so far total and i weigh about 180-190lbs) depending on my workout schedule that week, i definately get noticable effects from this, subtle but noticable, one thing i recenlty noticed is that i was forced to take about a month straight off from the gym where i was working 14+ hours a day and eating garbage, and surprisingly i kept my size much much better then i ever have before during gaps in my training. it just seems that after running igf my bodies base weight that it is comfortable with is higher since i usually drop weight quite rapidly, i also find it great in that i can eat almost whatever i want when on IGF and it doesn't seem to go to fat. this next IGF cycle i'm going to run it with GHRP6 then take a few weeks break and run it with tren/test. so should be awesome

also seems like you should be able to take igf here and there whenever you want, as opposed to steroids where you obviously cant just take a shot whenever you want.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i typically use 20mcg PWO with a combination of EOD or E3D (i have only run 1mg so far total and i weigh about 180-190lbs) depending on my workout schedule that week, i definately get noticable effects from this, subtle but noticable, one thing i recenlty noticed is that i was forced to take about a month straight off from the gym where i was working 14+ hours a day and eating garbage, and surprisingly i kept my size much much better then i ever have before during gaps in my training. it just seems that after running igf my bodies base weight that it is comfortable with is higher since i usually drop weight quite rapidly, i also find it great in that i can eat almost whatever i want when on IGF and it doesn't seem to go to fat. this next IGF cycle i'm going to run it with GHRP6 then take a few weeks break and run it with tren/test. so should be awesome

also seems like you should be able to take igf here and there whenever you want, as opposed to steroids where you obviously cant just take a shot whenever you want.
yea, but of course too much of it can lead to some sides. you can grow tissue in in the gut etc. Also I think after a while it downregulates GH production a bit. So cyclical regime would obviously be best with IGF-1. LIke you said tho, it makes it very attractive to use between cycles!

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
yea, but of course too much of it can lead to some sides. you can grow tissue in in the gut etc. Also I think after a while it downregulates GH production a bit. So cyclical regime would obviously be best with IGF-1. LIke you said tho, it makes it very attractive to use between cycles!

yeah, thats why i only use 20-40mcg split up between 2 or four muscle groups, would rather go on the lower dose side with these experimental peptides.

i have been noticing lately that my sleep isn't as fulfilling/resting lately since i've been on IGF this time. i'm wondering if the IGF is suppressing my normal GH and messing with my sleep patterns, i'm still dreaming and all, it just seems like it takes later in my sleep to start dreaming (i wake up from dreams now after 7+ hours of sleep) and i dont feel very rested when i wake up. could be because i'm training harder now, but i thought it was interesting, i guess i'll find out when i throw some GHRP6 in the mix!

the stuff is great between cycles too, i hate that feeling that i'm "wasting my time" between cycles since progress goes back to normal, IGF helps deal with the mental ups and downs of cycles for me, even if i only pin twice a week at 20mcg it just makes it easier between cycles.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
10mcg per day everyday for 3 months or so off cycle works well IMHO.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
10mcg per day everyday for 3 months or so off cycle works well IMHO.
yea i'm looking to use less over a longer period of time. i was thinking about 20mcg mwf for an extended period of time

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
yea i'm looking to use less over a longer period of time. i was thinking about 20mcg mwf for an extended period of time
I've tried a lot of dosing schemes including 20mcg E3D. I liked 20mcg E3D and found it continued to work for several months till I ran out of the vial.

I think years ago Bobo felt he would get just as much out of 20mcg as 40mcg & said 20mcg would be his dosing scheme.

Dave Palumbo talks about 11mcg per day for 30 days w/ 2 weeks off then back on for 30days , off for 2 weeks and 30days on again.

The only downside is you will have to buy a box of 100 pins.

But seriously think about it...even 10mcg per day is going to more than double your normal IGF output. If you more than double your levels of IGF for 3 months it will have a consistent positive effect in building strength & some muscle or even preserving muscle on a diet.

People spend a lot of money on supplements just to get a small increase in IGF...they do heavy stretches under load, D.C. stretches etc. hoping to trigger a little more IGF release. So a vial of IGF-1 & a box of insulin pins is cost effective when you figure you will be able to maintain a higher level of IGF for a quarter of the year.

I've been using 10mcg IGF per day for the last 7 weeks. I've used small doses of Nettle Root (250mg taken 3 times per day) to slightly increase my free test. Plenty of BCCAs...but nothing hormonal. I've made very good gains in strength over that time (50+ pounds on my deadlift) and I've been lifting for 20+ years so there are no longer "easy" gains to be had.

So I give low dosing schemes :thumbsup:

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree with DatBtrue. I think that less over a longer period of time is not only 'healthier', but considerably more efficient and will yield a better net result.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
btw. I think I am going to try the 20mcg EOD for about 4 weeks on 2 off and then continue from there. I may change the dosing regime If I feel necessary. I mean, I would rather use less IGF-1 (meaning not shooting a consistent excess and wasting money) over a longer period of time and be on a positive progress schedule.

not to mention I like IGF-1 for its connective tissue repair abilities, so having some extra IGF-1 floating around more consistently throughout the year would be better than the ups and downs of higher doses over shorter periods of time.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
btw. I think I am going to try the 20mcg EOD for about 4 weeks on 2 off and then continue from there. I may change the dosing regime If I feel necessary. I mean, I would rather use less IGF-1 (meaning not shooting a consistent excess and wasting money) over a longer period of time and be on a positive progress schedule.

not to mention I like IGF-1 for its connective tissue repair abilities, so having some extra IGF-1 floating around more consistently throughout the year would be better than the ups and downs of higher doses over shorter periods of time.
It sounds like a good plan...and I've pretty much settled into this type of dosing.

The results of my IGF-1 LR3 + Insulin (both on & off cycle) experiments were disappointing. There wasn't the synergy I was hoping for. It doesn't appear that IGF-slin works the same as HGH-slin.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that may be becuase increases in IGF-1 (from using IGF-1 standalone instead of the increases in IGF-1 from HGH use), doesnt inhibit insulin sensitivity/production the way that HGH does.

The only thing I like about slin OFF cycle is that it is a strong anti-catabolic and may promote (when used IGF-1 and other anti-catabolics / anabolics) some slight growth instead of just flirting with muscle preservation.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
If IGF-1 is active for 72 hours, then why not use more of a E3D dosing scheme? That is what is recommended in Grunt's thread.

I believe the most common dosing I've seen is 40 mcg E3D bi-laterally 5 minutes PWO into the muscles just worked.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If IGF-1 is active for 72 hours, then why not use more of a E3D dosing scheme? That is what is recommended in Grunt's thread.

I believe the most common dosing I've seen is 40 mcg E3D bi-laterally 5 minutes PWO into the muscles just worked.
True, but I think Im going to try and see. Right now Im trying the 20mcg EOD method. Im sure I will try the 40mcg E3D at some point.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
If IGF-1 is active for 72 hours, then why not use more of a E3D dosing scheme?
True. There is merit in that dosing scheme. But that doesn't mean it is an optimal.

That is what is recommended in Grunt's thread.
I respect Grunt. But it would be a mistake to take him as the ultimate authority.

Maybe so. A lot of people seem to dose even higher. But many commonly held "beliefs" such as IGF-1 LR3 is responsible for recognizable local site growth has turned out to be wrong. Keep in mind that in the earlier days some of those same pundits claimed injecting IGF-1 LR3 into adipose tissue would bring localized fatloss as well.

CryingEmo have you injected IGF-1 LR3 before? How many vials have you used? What was your protocol each time? What sort of conclusions have you drawn? Thanks for your time and consideration bro.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
that may be becuase increases in IGF-1 (from using IGF-1 standalone instead of the increases in IGF-1 from HGH use), doesnt inhibit insulin sensitivity/production the way that HGH does.
Yep. But I was thinking about what A.L. Rea mentioned which is that HGH by itself is not capable of shuttling the complete amino acid profile into lean tissue and insulin by itself also can not shuttle the complete amino acid profile BUT the two together work well. Now the reason he gave for the synergy is that together they move all the needed amino acids into muscle tissue.

There is a lot of user evidence now that short burt cycles of high dose HGH & Insulin (ex. 10iu/10iu) taken together post workout for 2 to 4 weeks in a pulse fashion (i.e. EOD etc.) produce significant muscle growth. This growth is evident within the cycle time period. This seems to work w/ and w/o steroids.

I was hoping to get at least some of the same "synergy" from the IGF-1/Slin combo run the same way w/ hormones BUT I did not see it. So the "magic" seems to come from taking HGH & slin together in high enough dose in a pulsating fashion.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
True. There is merit in that dosing scheme. But that doesn't mean it is an optimal.

I respect Grunt. But it would be a mistake to take him as the ultimate authority.

Maybe so. A lot of people seem to dose even higher. But many commonly held "beliefs" such as IGF-1 LR3 is responsible for recognizable local site growth has turned out to be wrong. Keep in mind that in the earlier days some of those same pundits claimed injecting IGF-1 LR3 into adipose tissue would bring localized fatloss as well.

CryingEmo have you injected IGF-1 LR3 before? How many vials have you used? What was your protocol each time? What sort of conclusions have you drawn? Thanks for your time and consideration bro.

Currently doing it now, and have been for 5 weeks. The only things I can conclude so far are it's remarkable healing abilities, and strength/size gains. While it takes much longer to realize the latter, I have noticed it somewhat already. I can't comment on fat loss until my diet stabilizes, which has constantly been changing lately. I haven't gained any fat, and have lost some however.

My opinions are just based on what I've read for the most part.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yep. But I was thinking about what A.L. Rea mentioned which is that HGH by itself is not capable of shuttling the complete amino acid profile into lean tissue and insulin by itself also can not shuttle the complete amino acid profile BUT the two together work well. Now the reason he gave for the synergy is that together they move all the needed amino acids into muscle tissue.

There is a lot of user evidence now that short burt cycles of high dose HGH & Insulin (ex. 10iu/10iu) taken together post workout for 2 to 4 weeks in a pulse fashion (i.e. EOD etc.) produce significant muscle growth. This growth is evident within the cycle time period. This seems to work w/ and w/o steroids.

I was hoping to get at least some of the same "synergy" from the IGF-1/Slin combo run the same way w/ hormones BUT I did not see it. So the "magic" seems to come from taking HGH & slin together in high enough dose in a pulsating fashion.
its a shame that synergy doesn't come with IGF and slin. That would be awesome! and much cheaper than 10IU gh for 4 weeks. although that short burst theory is interesting.....Especially if one is interested in giving the HPTA a rest.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do 30mcg(split 15/15) every now and then...usually twice a week...sometimes once