Poll: Which IGF protocol did you use

Igf-1 Lr3 Dosing Protocol Post Your Opinon\experience

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by pudzian2 View Post
    I'm Trying to distinguish between the Every Day, Every Other Day, or Every 3rd Day injection protocols for IGF-1. The theories are all sound that argue for one way or another but I would like to hear peoples results. If you have tried one or more of these methods please say:

1.) WHY
    2.) which method
    3.) what dose
    4.) how long on
    5.) with anabolics?
    6.) results
    40mcg has worked well for me ed 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. I am running with good doses of AAS. I seem to make good gains with the aas which is expected but I eat a lot and still stay pretty lean. I am currently trying 5 on 2 off and plan to experiment with other methods. My close friend is using 40mcg pwo with out AAS so I'm following his use closely. I have tried 80 mcg 1 time and ended up with a headache and more of a hypo feeling but both went away after eating.

2. 40mcgs bi-lat, only on w/o days (4 days a week) this way you can stay on for months,pre-w/o, AAS or not, stay lean and gain lean mass- not a ton but enough to make it worth it if you know a good source
    •   

3. I am currently using 40mcgs eod pwo bi laterally, the first was a 3 wk cycle and my workout is also eod, heavy compound weights usually low reps and short rests, usually done in about 35 minutes or less. I am really noticing a leaning out effect and more definition, although I do realize that new muscle will not fully mature for about 8 to 9 months. I also do not pre-load with any carbs, but pwo I pour on the carbs. My other suppliments are Muscle Marinade, Slinshot, and Recycle all from Purus. I have gotten great results with the products alone, but I can positively say that after taking two weeks off after the 3 wk cycle, I am now on the second cycle and the definition and loss of body fat is very nice.

4. Has anyone who has used igf for a good amount of time with the goal of bringing up certain muscle groups (arms, caves, chest, shoulders, etc) noticed any results when pinning those areas after a while?

And what is the general consensus on subq?

5. Quote Originally Posted by boatnerj View Post
    Has anyone who has used igf for a good amount of time with the goal of bringing up certain muscle groups (arms, caves, chest, shoulders, etc) noticed any results when pinning those areas after a while?

And what is the general consensus on subq?

Theres a hundred different oppinions but from what i've gathered lr3 is not the best compound for proliferation or site enhancement. The benefits you get from lr3 are more related to it's insulin like effects such as nutrient uptake, glycogen retention etc...

That being said I have been using it sub q most recently, and going IM with MGF. With the combo i've noticed significant growth in my chest which has been my main focus
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Movin_weight View Post
    Theres a hundred different oppinions but from what i've gathered lr3 is not the best compound for proliferation or site enhancement. The benefits you get from lr3 are more related to it's insulin like effects such as nutrient uptake, glycogen retention etc...

That being said I have been using it sub q most recently, and going IM with MGF. With the combo i've noticed significant growth in my chest which has been my main focus
    What type of protocal are you using for the mgf/igf combination. I am about to start both and have not decided on how to use them. Also are you using peg/lr3 or another variation?

7. Quote Originally Posted by 2res4 View Post
    What type of protocal are you using for the mgf/igf combination. I am about to start both and have not decided on how to use them. Also are you using peg/lr3 or another variation?
    Until recently i was pinning lr3 approx 1 hour preWO, and pegMGF immediately post IM bilaterally. However, after reading info on lr3 interfering with the actions of MGF, and how you should seperate the 2, I've been pinning lr3 early in the morning 4-5 hours preWO.

I saw some nice results with the original protocol, but we'll see if this is more effective or not.

I've noticed with lr3 you can use it sparingly and still get a nice effect, where as MGF is very dose dependent.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Movin_weight View Post
    Until recently i was pinning lr3 approx 1 hour preWO, and pegMGF immediately post IM bilaterally. However, after reading info on lr3 interfering with the actions of MGF, and how you should seperate the 2, I've been pinning lr3 early in the morning 4-5 hours preWO.

I saw some nice results with the original protocol, but we'll see if this is more effective or not.

I've noticed with lr3 you can use it sparingly and still get a nice effect, where as MGF is very dose dependent.
    Did you try pinning PWO bi laterally? If so how did that treat you?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Lightweight1 View Post
    Did you try pinning PWO bi laterally? If so how did that treat you?
    The first time I ran it this past summer I was using 30mcg pre and another 30 post bilateral... It's difficult to say if it was effective or not because after a couple weeks I switched to preWO only.

Original info always said to pin PWO bilateral, but more recently thats been argued as less effective.

In my personal oppinion I don't think it makes as much of a difference as most make it out to be. LR3 has a half-life of 10 hours I believe, so either way it's going to be in systemic circulation for a while.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Movin_weight View Post
    The first time I ran it this past summer I was using 30mcg pre and another 30 post bilateral... It's difficult to say if it was effective or not because after a couple weeks I switched to preWO only.

Original info always said to pin PWO bilateral, but more recently thats been argued as less effective.

In my personal oppinion I don't think it makes as much of a difference as most make it out to be. LR3 has a half-life of 10 hours I believe, so either way it's going to be in systemic circulation for a while.

Like with everything it just takes some tinkering to see what works best for the individual person. Let me know how your set up works for you in the future though my man.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Movin_weight View Post

Those were my concerns as well especially since I have peg and lr3. I have some DES as well but haven't found enough info on that to try it yet. What type of dose are you using with mgf. I have read 250mcg. This is one protocol that I have found but was thinking about the same way you are using
    Sun- 250mcg pegmgf
    Mon-40mcg igf
    Tues-40mcg igf
    Wed-40mcg igf
    Thurs-250mg pegmgf
    Fri-40mcg igf
    sat-40mcg igf

12. Quote Originally Posted by 2res4 View Post
    Those were my concerns as well especially since I have peg and lr3. I have some DES as well but haven't found enough info on that to try it yet. What type of dose are you using with mgf. I have read 250mcg. This is one protocol that I have found but was thinking about the same way you are using
    Sun- 250mcg pegmgf
    Mon-40mcg igf
    Tues-40mcg igf
    Wed-40mcg igf
    Thurs-250mg pegmgf
    Fri-40mcg igf
    sat-40mcg igf
    That protocol looks good, for me I base it around my training. I'm trying to bring up chest/quads/calves, so I make sure I'm pinning pegmgf immediately PW on those days. I've used anywhere from 800mcg to 200mcg of peg... higher doses swelled me up like being on gear, where as lower doses are more subtle.

DES sounds interesting as well, I may give that a go as well a little down the road.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Movin_weight View Post
    That protocol looks good, for me I base it around my training. I'm trying to bring up chest/quads/calves, so I make sure I'm pinning pegmgf immediately PW on those days. I've used anywhere from 800mcg to 200mcg of peg... higher doses swelled me up like being on gear, where as lower doses are more subtle.

DES sounds interesting as well, I may give that a go as well a little down the road.
    I may try that protocol and what you are currently using. It really makes sense to load up on mgf pwo because that the time the body naturally is producing/using it. And I think it's time to for me to use more mgf than igf because I've been using it for a while. I may try your way then try the one I listed. I'm sure everyone responds slightly different. The only problem I've found with DES is finding info about it and results of use. I guess I will find out for myself. I forgot that mgf could be used at higher doses even up to 1 mg. I'm interested to see how each way will work and plan to get started sometime in the next week or two

14. Quote Originally Posted by doom15 View Post
    hey whats up everyone .. i was wondering if anyone could tell me where i can buy some long IGF i keep reading post on sites about suppliers like PNP and MR but these are just abbreviations can anyone email me some opinions since we are not able to discuss here.
    would be greatly appreciated thanks-mario [email protected]___
    You can't ask for sources bro. You should edit you're post before you get banned. Try using google search. I can guarantee you will find plenty.

15. I pinned particular areas and feel it did help and also liked the results of the Igf better than Test and Tren cycle. I felt better and even though the gains were not as quickly noticeable, they were there and the decrease in body fat was a plus. Also there isn't the worry of estrogen being a problem either. I also pinned pwo, but feel that pre should be just fine unless the insulin like effects are most pronounced immediately after injection, in which case pwo is best just before your pwo shake or meal in order to get the most nutrient uptake possible. I know that my strength went up dramatically, body fat slowly diminished even though I was not trying to lose and in fact trying to gain and not eating as clean as I should have been. Great stuff and I personally can't wait til my next cycle as I think I will slightly increase my dose from 40 to 60 eod.

16. could nebody turn me on2 a pic of what coleman gut looks like bcuz I don't c nething abnormal or unsightly about colemans gut & I no it causes intestinal growth but I have been using 50-100mcg lr3 5d on 2d off for over a yr and notice nothing strange. I also read something on id's site about larger intestines helping to digest better and i personally am not really concerned with nething besides my heart growing at an extreme rate.

17. 1.) WHY. to try it, plus not willing to start using Insulin just yet. scares me to a degree haha
    2.) which method. PWO only. sometimes single, sometimes bi-lateral.
    3.) what dose. 50-70mcgs
    4.) how long on. currently 2wks
    5.) with anabolics? oh ya. EQ 500mg/TEST650mg/TREN200mg weekly, GH 3-4iu ED
    6.) results. dont really feel much after taking it. appetite still stays the same. heard MGF really makes a difference. might add that to the stack
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. IGF-1 LR3 dosing and cycle protocols
    By cory0475 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-31-2014, 09:04 PM
  2. Post your Axiron Experience Here
    By ratdog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-20-2011, 08:44 PM
  3. Post your AndroGel Experience Here
    By ratdog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine