Igf-1 Lr3 Dosing Protocol Post Your Opinon\experience - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Poll: Which IGF protocol did you use

Igf-1 Lr3 Dosing Protocol Post Your Opinon\experience

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Banned

btw. I think I am going to try the 20mcg EOD for about 4 weeks on 2 off and then continue from there. I may change the dosing regime If I feel necessary. I mean, I would rather use less IGF-1 (meaning not shooting a consistent excess and wasting money) over a longer period of time and be on a positive progress schedule.

not to mention I like IGF-1 for its connective tissue repair abilities, so having some extra IGF-1 floating around more consistently throughout the year would be better than the ups and downs of higher doses over shorter periods of time.

2. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by pudzian2 View Post
    btw. I think I am going to try the 20mcg EOD for about 4 weeks on 2 off and then continue from there. I may change the dosing regime If I feel necessary. I mean, I would rather use less IGF-1 (meaning not shooting a consistent excess and wasting money) over a longer period of time and be on a positive progress schedule.

not to mention I like IGF-1 for its connective tissue repair abilities, so having some extra IGF-1 floating around more consistently throughout the year would be better than the ups and downs of higher doses over shorter periods of time.
    It sounds like a good plan...and I've pretty much settled into this type of dosing.

The results of my IGF-1 LR3 + Insulin (both on & off cycle) experiments were disappointing. There wasn't the synergy I was hoping for. It doesn't appear that IGF-slin works the same as HGH-slin.
  3. Banned

that may be becuase increases in IGF-1 (from using IGF-1 standalone instead of the increases in IGF-1 from HGH use), doesnt inhibit insulin sensitivity/production the way that HGH does.

The only thing I like about slin OFF cycle is that it is a strong anti-catabolic and may promote (when used IGF-1 and other anti-catabolics / anabolics) some slight growth instead of just flirting with muscle preservation.
    •   

4. Professional Member

If IGF-1 is active for 72 hours, then why not use more of a E3D dosing scheme? That is what is recommended in Grunt's thread.

I believe the most common dosing I've seen is 40 mcg E3D bi-laterally 5 minutes PWO into the muscles just worked.
  5. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    If IGF-1 is active for 72 hours, then why not use more of a E3D dosing scheme? That is what is recommended in Grunt's thread.

I believe the most common dosing I've seen is 40 mcg E3D bi-laterally 5 minutes PWO into the muscles just worked.
    True, but I think Im going to try and see. Right now Im trying the 20mcg EOD method. Im sure I will try the 40mcg E3D at some point.
  6. Senior Member

If IGF-1 is active for 72 hours, then why not use more of a E3D dosing scheme?
    True. There is merit in that dosing scheme. But that doesn't mean it is an optimal.

Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo
    That is what is recommended in Grunt's thread.
    I respect Grunt. But it would be a mistake to take him as the ultimate authority.

Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo
    Maybe so. A lot of people seem to dose even higher. But many commonly held "beliefs" such as IGF-1 LR3 is responsible for recognizable local site growth has turned out to be wrong. Keep in mind that in the earlier days some of those same pundits claimed injecting IGF-1 LR3 into adipose tissue would bring localized fatloss as well.

CryingEmo have you injected IGF-1 LR3 before? How many vials have you used? What was your protocol each time? What sort of conclusions have you drawn? Thanks for your time and consideration bro.
  7. Senior Member

that may be becuase increases in IGF-1 (from using IGF-1 standalone instead of the increases in IGF-1 from HGH use), doesnt inhibit insulin sensitivity/production the way that HGH does.
    Yep. But I was thinking about what A.L. Rea mentioned which is that HGH by itself is not capable of shuttling the complete amino acid profile into lean tissue and insulin by itself also can not shuttle the complete amino acid profile BUT the two together work well. Now the reason he gave for the synergy is that together they move all the needed amino acids into muscle tissue.

There is a lot of user evidence now that short burt cycles of high dose HGH & Insulin (ex. 10iu/10iu) taken together post workout for 2 to 4 weeks in a pulse fashion (i.e. EOD etc.) produce significant muscle growth. This growth is evident within the cycle time period. This seems to work w/ and w/o steroids.

I was hoping to get at least some of the same "synergy" from the IGF-1/Slin combo run the same way w/ hormones BUT I did not see it. So the "magic" seems to come from taking HGH & slin together in high enough dose in a pulsating fashion.
  8. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by datBtrue View Post
    True. There is merit in that dosing scheme. But that doesn't mean it is an optimal.

I respect Grunt. But it would be a mistake to take him as the ultimate authority.

Maybe so. A lot of people seem to dose even higher. But many commonly held "beliefs" such as IGF-1 LR3 is responsible for recognizable local site growth has turned out to be wrong. Keep in mind that in the earlier days some of those same pundits claimed injecting IGF-1 LR3 into adipose tissue would bring localized fatloss as well.

CryingEmo have you injected IGF-1 LR3 before? How many vials have you used? What was your protocol each time? What sort of conclusions have you drawn? Thanks for your time and consideration bro.

Currently doing it now, and have been for 5 weeks. The only things I can conclude so far are it's remarkable healing abilities, and strength/size gains. While it takes much longer to realize the latter, I have noticed it somewhat already. I can't comment on fat loss until my diet stabilizes, which has constantly been changing lately. I haven't gained any fat, and have lost some however.

My opinions are just based on what I've read for the most part.
  9. Banned

Yep. But I was thinking about what A.L. Rea mentioned which is that HGH by itself is not capable of shuttling the complete amino acid profile into lean tissue and insulin by itself also can not shuttle the complete amino acid profile BUT the two together work well. Now the reason he gave for the synergy is that together they move all the needed amino acids into muscle tissue.

There is a lot of user evidence now that short burt cycles of high dose HGH & Insulin (ex. 10iu/10iu) taken together post workout for 2 to 4 weeks in a pulse fashion (i.e. EOD etc.) produce significant muscle growth. This growth is evident within the cycle time period. This seems to work w/ and w/o steroids.

I was hoping to get at least some of the same "synergy" from the IGF-1/Slin combo run the same way w/ hormones BUT I did not see it. So the "magic" seems to come from taking HGH & slin together in high enough dose in a pulsating fashion.
    its a shame that synergy doesn't come with IGF and slin. That would be awesome! and much cheaper than 10IU gh for 4 weeks. although that short burst theory is interesting.....Especially if one is interested in giving the HPTA a rest.
  10. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

I do 30mcg(split 15/15) every now and then...usually twice a week...sometimes once
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  11. Senior Member

Currently doing it now, and have been for 5 weeks. The only things I can conclude so far are it's remarkable healing abilities, and strength/size gains. While it takes much longer to realize the latter, I have noticed it somewhat already. I can't comment on fat loss until my diet stabilizes, which has constantly been changing lately. I haven't gained any fat, and have lost some however.

My opinions are just based on what I've read for the most part.
    If you've been using it for 5 weeks then you've developed a good amount of knowledge...I'm glad you are seeing strength gains & size gains. Thanks for sharing your positive experiences. I appreciate it.

My latest IGF-1 run has been 10mcg per day for more than 3 months straight w/o anabolics and I have noticed increased strength for every workout during the entire time. I think the key to success w/ IGF-1 is being able to run it for very long periods of time. This really allows the anti-catabolic effect Pudz was talking about to really become evident.
  12. Senior Member

its a shame that synergy doesn't come with IGF and slin. That would be awesome! and much cheaper than 10IU gh for 4 weeks. although that short burst theory is interesting.....Especially if one is interested in giving the HPTA a rest.
    Over on the ukiron board in the HGH/IGF-1/Slin Section you'll find advanced discussion and reports from very knowledgeable guys such as Whitey, Nytol, Mallet and Marcus...they've run this type of protocol many times to great effect. So the anectdotal evidence is available. As to Rea's claim it is just theory as to why it works.

The peptide cjc1295 might end up being a cheaper & just as effective substitute for HGH though.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've tried it a bit recently, thought it might help upregulate my hpta, and for other benefits. Used it for 4 weeks.

I've tried 50mcg, split bilaterally pwo, and I've tried 60mcg, split bilat (3 x a week). Neither of these doses have significantly increased my hunger like I've heard some people mention. And the only time I've felt hypo, was when I stopped it for a week, and then had a heavy fullbody workout (went hypo pwo). I know it's a good source (c1) but I wonder if somehow I've mechanically degraded it by carrying it around with me several times on the subway, etc. It's been reconstituted with 6% aa and I'm diluting it by drawing up a bit of NaCl before use.

I'm noticing some gains and more vascularity, but nothing major. Things have been busy for me since I've stopped it, haven't been hitting the gym as much or eating as much, and I find I am retaining gains more on lower cals than I ever used to. So I guess that's a good sign
  14. Banned

Over on the ukiron board in the HGH/IGF-1/Slin Section you'll find advanced discussion and reports from very knowledgeable guys such as Whitey, Nytol, Mallet and Marcus...they've run this type of protocol many times to great effect. So the anectdotal evidence is available. As to Rea's claim it is just theory as to why it works.

The peptide cjc1295 might end up being a cheaper & just as effective substitute for HGH though.
    I am aware of many HGH/slin/IGF-1 protocols that basically don't stress the body the way a steroid cycle 'can' (requiring recovery of hormonal axis and liver lipids hairloss prostate hyp etc etc) and which are very effective. They can be even more effective if used with hormones, but as for extending the time and making more progress between cycles I think peptides are key.

if cjc1295 is a good substitute for GH, than how much would need to be taken to get the effect of say 8-10IU GH? also, since its a secretagogue (correct me if im wrong my preliminary research in this dept is not as extensive as it is in others) wouldnt it place a rebound/negative 'post-cessation' effect on the body? (assuming very large amounts need to be taken to achieve a comparable outcome to 8-10IU GH).

also....I like your theory of 10mcg/day for extended amounts of time, but in the interest of your body not getting accustomed to using it indefinitely, should a week or two off here and there be included? and maybe something to support GH output? I've heard otherwise, but many say that IGF-1 can downreg GH output over time.
  15. Banned

forgot to add:

the last source I got my IGF from did not make me as hungry, but I sure felt sick after PWO injects for a week. I know it worked because of its almost immediately noticed healing properties. it may not be that my new source's product is any more potent or pure, but other circumstances (using PCT instead of with cycle kickoff) that are making me so damn hungry NONSTOP all day, and craving carbs(mostly sugars---lots of OJ).

What is your guy's thoughts on the use of pegMGF with IGF-1 and whether the price is worth the synergy. I mean, I find IGF-1 to work well on its own. I dont have personal experience to conclude that MGF makes it any better. Anyone else?
  16. Senior Member

... but as for extending the time and making more progress between cycles I think peptides are key.
    Good point. A lot of this effect gets back to the anti-catabolism you mentioned before. If you don't break down muscle between workouts then small gains are amplified.

if cjc1295 is a good substitute for GH, than how much would need to be taken to get the effect of say 8-10IU GH? also, since its a secretagogue (correct me if im wrong my preliminary research in this dept is not as extensive as it is in others) wouldnt it place a rebound/negative 'post-cessation' effect on the body? (assuming very large amounts need to be taken to achieve a comparable outcome to 8-10IU GH).
    The answers to these questions aren't really known yet...I'm not ready to be a guinea pig until I've seen others use it this way.

One big problem w/ using it this way is that it elevates GH for too long a period of time when what you are after is PWO spikes, not overall rise in baseline.

To be honest I haven't explored it seriously because at my age I'm eligible for prescription GH as a "deficient-adult" and I am planning on moving more into anti-aging quality of life protocols rather then muscle building.

Still I always found Dorian Yates approach interesting...namely priming his body for growth via a sustained cut and then an immediate all out bulk w/ all of the anabolic factors in play. The body is ready to grow and piling on the GH/slin protocol on top of AAS w/ massive eating meant he could exagerate the growth phase before his body caught on and started attempting to bring about homostasis. Once the body caught on he wouldn't fight it he'd come off w/ an easy recovery and solidify his gains before priming again for another growth phase.

also....I like your theory of 10mcg/day for extended amounts of time, but in the interest of your body not getting accustomed to using it indefinitely, should a week or two off here and there be included? and maybe something to support GH output? I've heard otherwise, but many say that IGF-1 can downreg GH output over time.
    Perhaps periodic breaks would probably be good. I use the original bulk Powerfull at night to support sleep & hopefully GH output. Some people using this protocol take 2 weeks off every 30 days.

So far w/ no breaks I see no signs of diminished GH output.
  17. Banned

Good point. A lot of this effect gets back to the anti-catabolism you mentioned before. If you don't break down muscle between workouts then small gains are amplified.

The answers to these questions aren't really known yet...I'm not ready to be a guinea pig until I've seen others use it this way.

One big problem w/ using it this way is that it elevates GH for too long a period of time when what you are after is PWO spikes, not overall rise in baseline.

To be honest I haven't explored it seriously because at my age I'm eligible for prescription GH as a "deficient-adult" and I am planning on moving more into anti-aging quality of life protocols rather then muscle building.

Still I always found Dorian Yates approach interesting...namely priming his body for growth via a sustained cut and then an immediate all out bulk w/ all of the anabolic factors in play. The body is ready to grow and piling on the GH/slin protocol on top of anabolic steroids w/ massive eating meant he could exagerate the growth phase before his body caught on and started attempting to bring about homostasis. Once the body caught on he wouldn't fight it he'd come off w/ an easy recovery and solidify his gains before priming again for another growth phase.

Perhaps periodic breaks would probably be good. I use the original bulk Powerfull at night to support sleep & hopefully GH output. Some people using this protocol take 2 weeks off every 30 days.

So far w/ no breaks I see no signs of diminished GH output.
    I was sitting around today and considering things scientifically. I came to the conclusion before even reading your comment about 'burst' cycling that it would be the most effective and safest (in a matter of speaking) way to continue MY use of steorids. (this is not saying longer cycles that are well planned arent good for others).

thats awesome that you brought that up. I agree with dorian yates' approach. Dorian yates was one of the best bbers to ever live IMO (and been seen 'healthily' retired after a career as a 300lb successful beast). Sometimes i sit here and think to myself that although no matter how educated and planned and precautious i am I do not like to be ON more than I am OFF (over the course of the year). Also...I think that too many people are still assuming the "more is better" approach applies to the amount of time spent on a cycle.

from personal observation I noticed that once I put on my initial blast of weight during my cycle. the rest was just a plateau. It only took me about 6 weeks (after the 5 weeks of time it took for the esters to kick in) for all of my gains that I have now to be present on my physique. I think that the only thing being ON for those extra weeks did was let my body become adjusted to holding that weight and refine it a little. moreso, The rest of it was spent processing 'extra' gear, and tiring my body out.

I agree that the probem with recovery comes when you are trying to reverse a newly found homeostasis. No matter what conditions (healthy or not) your body is being forced into, it will try to create homeostasis. combating this with ancillary drugs and supplements only does us so much good, becuase each additional one of them come with their own side effects/body stress. plus, there are too many biological mechanisms working together to create this balanced system that we cannot truly understand (at least yet) how 'everything' works.

the theory of burst cycling is to take advantage of the time window before the body realizes that this influx of anabolics and adrogens is not just temporary but 'permanent' (becuase what else is your body to 'think'[for lack of a better word] when it is consistently processing these compounds). the few weeks it takes for the body to realize and adapt an equilibrium to this synthetic endocrine manipulation is the time during which the drugs are most successful at performing our desired muscle growth. that said, it makes sense to flood the system (within healthy reason) with anabolics and anti-catabolics that cover almost every angle of growth during these few weeks. so for instance one could be using a PWO combination of gh/slin/igf-1 to take advantage of their benefits and synergy, as well as flooding their AR's with maybe 1g test prop and some deca/tren (gotta watch BP etc in higher doses). the steroidal compounds suggested may not be the best combination, but of course that in itself can open up some new discussion.

during the 4-6 weeks that we flood our system with these compounds, we take advantage of the body not having the homeostatic mechanisms in place to regulate and embrace/limit this new muscle (hypertrophy and hyperplasia when covering every angle). we also avoid some of the adjustments the body makes/accounts for when we finally do adjust to the manipulated endocrine system. these would include, severly impacted lipids, possibly BPH(under the assumption that it takes much time to enlarge the prostate), excessive estrogen formation (estrogen is also a player in BPH), aggrivated hairloss and other negative effects associated with DHT conversion over time. Obviously testosterone does aromatize, therefore increasing the likelihood of water retention and BP elevation, it also converts to DHT. But....time is the different variable here. and of course and AI and possibly a systematic DHT blocker like dutasteride or fina could be used if found necessary.

I truly believe that there is only so much you can 'calculate' and at some point one has to rely on a sense of feel. like you said DatBtrue, as mr yates would 'feel' himself getting burnt out he would come off and have a much easier time recovering. this makes a lot of sense, the body hasnt had time to decide to be shut down fully and place all the mechanisms that keep it that way becuase if feels that its androgens are being 'replaced' for a while. with this method, concept of replacement is avoided because full shut down isnt reached. I think that 250mg test is just as suppressive as 1g. so the dose isnt the issue, its the time.

the downside I can see here is side effects from rapid hormonal changes. obviously there is a risk taken there.

the underlying idea is why not USE when you NEED to and come off as soon as you dont NEED to be on (and not have to spend so much unproductive time on, as well as trying to recover). we can also avoid problems like the risk of infertility when our bodies have been relying on artificial androgens most of the year.

let's face it. we all want to improve our physiques and it would be so nice to just get detailed advice from the best (pro bbers etc), BUT many of them have their reasons not to share such info. It takes years to build a physique like that with our without drugs. Its an accomplishment either way. I just think some of them are not relying on drugs the way others do. (doesnt mean they dont use them when they need to make progress). I think opening some discussion to these alternative methods cycling would be interesting. I will probably start planning a cycle of my own like this.
  18. Banned

Burst cycliing

started a thread on that topic above so as not to change the purpose of this thread....CHECK it out@!
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Can you inject it into hamstrings with insulin needle?
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

I believe I am going to go with a en EOD dosing only 3x a wk. I got 10 vials w120mcgs per vial. Will it be ok to use only 60 EOD because I was wondering if the dose for the 3rd day once reconstituted would still be good on Monday, reconstitute on Fri, sit Sat, Sun, and use other 60 on Monday. Anyway, from what all I have read it seems to be the best way to go.
    Also, I see some use an AA to reconstitute and say do not use water at all, but some of the websites that offer it say to use the water only. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

I'm Trying to distinguish between the Every Day, Every Other Day, or Every 3rd Day injection protocols for IGF-1. The theories are all sound that argue for one way or another but I would like to hear peoples results. If you have tried one or more of these methods please say:

1.) WHY
    2.) which method
    3.) what dose
    4.) how long on
    5.) with anabolics?
    6.) results
    40mcg has worked well for me ed 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. I am running with good doses of AAS. I seem to make good gains with the aas which is expected but I eat a lot and still stay pretty lean. I am currently trying 5 on 2 off and plan to experiment with other methods. My close friend is using 40mcg pwo with out AAS so I'm following his use closely. I have tried 80 mcg 1 time and ended up with a headache and more of a hypo feeling but both went away after eating.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

40mcgs bi-lat, only on w/o days (4 days a week) this way you can stay on for months,pre-w/o, AAS or not, stay lean and gain lean mass- not a ton but enough to make it worth it if you know a good source
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

I am currently using 40mcgs eod pwo bi laterally, the first was a 3 wk cycle and my workout is also eod, heavy compound weights usually low reps and short rests, usually done in about 35 minutes or less. I am really noticing a leaning out effect and more definition, although I do realize that new muscle will not fully mature for about 8 to 9 months. I also do not pre-load with any carbs, but pwo I pour on the carbs. My other suppliments are Muscle Marinade, Slinshot, and Recycle all from Purus. I have gotten great results with the products alone, but I can positively say that after taking two weeks off after the 3 wk cycle, I am now on the second cycle and the definition and loss of body fat is very nice.
  24. New Member

Has anyone who has used igf for a good amount of time with the goal of bringing up certain muscle groups (arms, caves, chest, shoulders, etc) noticed any results when pinning those areas after a while?

And what is the general consensus on subq?
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by boatnerj View Post
    Has anyone who has used igf for a good amount of time with the goal of bringing up certain muscle groups (arms, caves, chest, shoulders, etc) noticed any results when pinning those areas after a while?

And what is the general consensus on subq?

Theres a hundred different oppinions but from what i've gathered lr3 is not the best compound for proliferation or site enhancement. The benefits you get from lr3 are more related to it's insulin like effects such as nutrient uptake, glycogen retention etc...

That being said I have been using it sub q most recently, and going IM with MGF. With the combo i've noticed significant growth in my chest which has been my main focus
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Movin_weight View Post
    Theres a hundred different oppinions but from what i've gathered lr3 is not the best compound for proliferation or site enhancement. The benefits you get from lr3 are more related to it's insulin like effects such as nutrient uptake, glycogen retention etc...

That being said I have been using it sub q most recently, and going IM with MGF. With the combo i've noticed significant growth in my chest which has been my main focus
    What type of protocal are you using for the mgf/igf combination. I am about to start both and have not decided on how to use them. Also are you using peg/lr3 or another variation?
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 2res4 View Post
    What type of protocal are you using for the mgf/igf combination. I am about to start both and have not decided on how to use them. Also are you using peg/lr3 or another variation?
    Until recently i was pinning lr3 approx 1 hour preWO, and pegMGF immediately post IM bilaterally. However, after reading info on lr3 interfering with the actions of MGF, and how you should seperate the 2, I've been pinning lr3 early in the morning 4-5 hours preWO.

I saw some nice results with the original protocol, but we'll see if this is more effective or not.

I've noticed with lr3 you can use it sparingly and still get a nice effect, where as MGF is very dose dependent.
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

Until recently i was pinning lr3 approx 1 hour preWO, and pegMGF immediately post IM bilaterally. However, after reading info on lr3 interfering with the actions of MGF, and how you should seperate the 2, I've been pinning lr3 early in the morning 4-5 hours preWO.

I saw some nice results with the original protocol, but we'll see if this is more effective or not.

I've noticed with lr3 you can use it sparingly and still get a nice effect, where as MGF is very dose dependent.
    Did you try pinning PWO bi laterally? If so how did that treat you?
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightweight1 View Post
    Did you try pinning PWO bi laterally? If so how did that treat you?
    The first time I ran it this past summer I was using 30mcg pre and another 30 post bilateral... It's difficult to say if it was effective or not because after a couple weeks I switched to preWO only.

Original info always said to pin PWO bilateral, but more recently thats been argued as less effective.

In my personal oppinion I don't think it makes as much of a difference as most make it out to be. LR3 has a half-life of 10 hours I believe, so either way it's going to be in systemic circulation for a while.
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

The first time I ran it this past summer I was using 30mcg pre and another 30 post bilateral... It's difficult to say if it was effective or not because after a couple weeks I switched to preWO only.

Original info always said to pin PWO bilateral, but more recently thats been argued as less effective.

In my personal oppinion I don't think it makes as much of a difference as most make it out to be. LR3 has a half-life of 10 hours I believe, so either way it's going to be in systemic circulation for a while.

Like with everything it just takes some tinkering to see what works best for the individual person. Let me know how your set up works for you in the future though my man.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Those were my concerns as well especially since I have peg and lr3. I have some DES as well but haven't found enough info on that to try it yet. What type of dose are you using with mgf. I have read 250mcg. This is one protocol that I have found but was thinking about the same way you are using
    Sun- 250mcg pegmgf
    Mon-40mcg igf
    Tues-40mcg igf
    Wed-40mcg igf
    Thurs-250mg pegmgf
    Fri-40mcg igf
    sat-40mcg igf
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 2res4 View Post
    Those were my concerns as well especially since I have peg and lr3. I have some DES as well but haven't found enough info on that to try it yet. What type of dose are you using with mgf. I have read 250mcg. This is one protocol that I have found but was thinking about the same way you are using
    Sun- 250mcg pegmgf
    Mon-40mcg igf
    Tues-40mcg igf
    Wed-40mcg igf
    Thurs-250mg pegmgf
    Fri-40mcg igf
    sat-40mcg igf
    That protocol looks good, for me I base it around my training. I'm trying to bring up chest/quads/calves, so I make sure I'm pinning pegmgf immediately PW on those days. I've used anywhere from 800mcg to 200mcg of peg... higher doses swelled me up like being on gear, where as lower doses are more subtle.

DES sounds interesting as well, I may give that a go as well a little down the road.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

That protocol looks good, for me I base it around my training. I'm trying to bring up chest/quads/calves, so I make sure I'm pinning pegmgf immediately PW on those days. I've used anywhere from 800mcg to 200mcg of peg... higher doses swelled me up like being on gear, where as lower doses are more subtle.

DES sounds interesting as well, I may give that a go as well a little down the road.
    I may try that protocol and what you are currently using. It really makes sense to load up on mgf pwo because that the time the body naturally is producing/using it. And I think it's time to for me to use more mgf than igf because I've been using it for a while. I may try your way then try the one I listed. I'm sure everyone responds slightly different. The only problem I've found with DES is finding info about it and results of use. I guess I will find out for myself. I forgot that mgf could be used at higher doses even up to 1 mg. I'm interested to see how each way will work and plan to get started sometime in the next week or two
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by doom15 View Post
    hey whats up everyone .. i was wondering if anyone could tell me where i can buy some long IGF i keep reading post on sites about suppliers like PNP and MR but these are just abbreviations can anyone email me some opinions since we are not able to discuss here.
    would be greatly appreciated thanks-mario mapena22@hotmail.___
    You can't ask for sources bro. You should edit you're post before you get banned. Try using google search. I can guarantee you will find plenty.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

I pinned particular areas and feel it did help and also liked the results of the Igf better than Test and Tren cycle. I felt better and even though the gains were not as quickly noticeable, they were there and the decrease in body fat was a plus. Also there isn't the worry of estrogen being a problem either. I also pinned pwo, but feel that pre should be just fine unless the insulin like effects are most pronounced immediately after injection, in which case pwo is best just before your pwo shake or meal in order to get the most nutrient uptake possible. I know that my strength went up dramatically, body fat slowly diminished even though I was not trying to lose and in fact trying to gain and not eating as clean as I should have been. Great stuff and I personally can't wait til my next cycle as I think I will slightly increase my dose from 40 to 60 eod.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

could nebody turn me on2 a pic of what coleman gut looks like bcuz I don't c nething abnormal or unsightly about colemans gut & I no it causes intestinal growth but I have been using 50-100mcg lr3 5d on 2d off for over a yr and notice nothing strange. I also read something on id's site about larger intestines helping to digest better and i personally am not really concerned with nething besides my heart growing at an extreme rate.
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

38. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

1.) WHY. to try it, plus not willing to start using Insulin just yet. scares me to a degree haha
    2.) which method. PWO only. sometimes single, sometimes bi-lateral.
    3.) what dose. 50-70mcgs
    4.) how long on. currently 2wks
    5.) with anabolics? oh ya. EQ 500mg/TEST650mg/TREN200mg weekly, GH 3-4iu ED
    6.) results. dont really feel much after taking it. appetite still stays the same. heard MGF really makes a difference. might add that to the stack

Similar Forum Threads

1. IGF-1 LR3 dosing and cycle protocols
    By cory0475 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-31-2014, 08:04 PM
  2. Post your Axiron Experience Here
    By ratdog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-20-2011, 07:44 PM
  3. Post your AndroGel Experience Here
    By ratdog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 87