Di Arginine Malate effects on GH

Flay

Awards
I've read articles claiming that it makes your body release GH more effectively than any other types of arginine but I'd like to hear from people who have actually used it..
BTW I'm 21 is it safe to take at my age? I want it mainly for GH release but also for the pumps.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO, Arginine's effects on GH are overhyped.

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
About as effective as Glutamine for GH, which is negligable.

Flay

Awards
Ok.. so, what's the best supp to stimulate GH production? if there's any.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Agreed..I've downed a lot of Di-Arg and noticed very little except a teeny bit more energy.

PGH or pGHT. Best GH booster I've ever used.

Flay

Awards
Thanks bioman, do you happen to have a link to it? couldn't find anything on google.

beauzobrehm8

Banned
Awards
No typical dietary supplement will noticeably increase hgh levels...

Flay

Awards
No typical dietary supplement will noticeably increase hgh levels...
I understand.. I'll see if I can find anything where I live because even if I could order they could be held at the customs I guess.

beauzobrehm8

Banned
Awards
I understand.. I'll see if I can find anything where I live because even if I could order they could be held at the customs I guess.
Where do you live? Also, if you're 21 you probably won't benefit that much from hgh unless you have an injury or something because your levels are already pretty high. What is your experience with AAS?

Beau

Flay

Awards
hmm.. none:p if you saw my other thread in the supplements section the main reason why I'd like to take steroids it's because I heard that some of them can actually enlarge the mandible or induce the growth of other bones but off course the strengh increase would be more than welcome. I live in Portugal btw and I'm 21.

beauzobrehm8

Banned
Awards
hmm.. none:p if you saw my other thread in the supplements section the main reason why I'd like to take steroids it's because I heard that some of them can actually enlarge the mandible or induce the growth of other bones but off course the strengh increase would be more than welcome. I live in Portugal btw and I'm 21.
I would say at your age you should go for aas instead of the peptides.