Converting mg to iu's help please!

Champ50

Awards
Hey guys how do you convert mg's to iu's to ensure proper dosing?

I have seen 2ml bottles of gh that are 10mg per bottle in other words dosed at 5mg per ml.

If you were to use a U-100 insulin syringe how many tick marks would equal 1iu???

Thanks in advance fellas.

bobbyn

Awards
i'm just a novice at this so i'm going to let someone else answer your question but will tell you what i do.

your gh came unconstituted right? if so how many iu of active do you have? what does the label say?

i use a slin pin to reconstitute my gh using a using the 10 mark as 1 iu. if the vial says 10 iu i put in 100 iu of ba, 18 iu.....i put in 180....ect

bob

Champ50

Awards
i'm just a novice at this so i'm going to let someone else answer your question but will tell you what i do.

your gh came unconstituted right? if so how many iu of active do you have? what does the label say?

i use a slin pin to reconstitute my gh using a using the 10 mark as 1 iu. if the vial says 10 iu i put in 100 iu of ba, 18 iu.....i put in 180....ect

bob
The gh I've seen is in liquid form, I know for a fact its real. I don't know how many iu's the bottle contains, it is labeled in mg not iu. I felt I was pretty specific in my original post.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys how do you convert mg's to iu's to ensure proper dosing?

I have seen 2ml bottles of gh that are 10mg per bottle in other words dosed at 5mg per ml.

If you were to use a U-100 insulin syringe how many tick marks would equal 1iu???

Thanks in advance fellas.
IU to mg is different with all kinds of drugs. Bobo made some sticky's that have the conversions for HGH and I think IGF-1