Converting mg to iu's help please!
- 08-25-2007, 08:54 PM
- 08-25-2007, 09:51 PM
i'm just a novice at this so i'm going to let someone else answer your question but will tell you what i do.
your gh came unconstituted right? if so how many iu of active do you have? what does the label say?
i use a slin pin to reconstitute my gh using a using the 10 mark as 1 iu. if the vial says 10 iu i put in 100 iu of ba, 18 iu.....i put in 180....ect
08-25-2007, 10:07 PM
08-25-2007, 10:15 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jamramse in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 11-25-2012, 10:57 AM
- By Massiah in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 08-09-2010, 06:03 PM
- By dpatterson in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 20Last Post: 08-28-2007, 01:37 PM
- By pulltap289 in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 06-15-2007, 03:30 PM
- By Fun2Train in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-29-2006, 11:04 PM