acvr2b human protocol?

Beige

Awards
  • Established
anyone figure out the human dosing protocol for polyclonal acvr2b yet?

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
I have a huge thread about this,just do a search,dosing is riduculous and at this time this stuff can only be purchased in ul's...which is a seriously small amount...at this time it would litterally take $100,000 for a weak,possibly non productive cycle,possibly enough to be productive on a 1/2 oz. mouse...but nowhere near enough for a human...now the my0-029 on the other hand is actually doable...its still really high $2,000/mg...and to really do it right you would want g's,not just mg's...but possibly could see results from a few mg's..its just an expensive assumption...which noone seems to wanna whip out the cash,although many feel like Coleman/Cutler and a few others who have really pulled ahead of the crowd have been using this stuff for the last few years and is part of the reason...

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have a huge thread about this,just do a search,dosing is riduculous and at this time this stuff can only be purchased in ul's...which is a seriously small amount...at this time it would litterally take $100,000 for a weak,possibly non productive cycle,possibly enough to be productive on a 1/2 oz. mouse...but nowhere near enough for a human...now the my0-029 on the other hand is actually doable...its still really high $2,000/mg...and to really do it right you would want g's,not just mg's...but possibly could see results from a few mg's..its just an expensive assumption...which noone seems to wanna whip out the cash,although many feel like Coleman/Cutler and a few others who have really pulled ahead of the crowd have been using this stuff for the last few years and is part of the reason...
bingo. youd have to do a conversion from the amount used in mice/rats tot he amount in humans, and than 1/4 or 1/5 the dosage you come up with. that is probably going to be the human dosage...

way too expensive. if you find someone selling it for less than the prices mentioned above...it is fake

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
bingo. youd have to do a conversion from the amount used in mice/rats tot he amount in humans, and than 1/4 or 1/5 the dosage you come up with. that is probably going to be the human dosage...

way too expensive. if you find someone selling it for less than the prices mentioned above...it is fake
yeah,the only think feasable at the moment is an investment of around $6-$10k to pickup 3-5mg of the myo-029
and dosing 20-50mcg is supposedly supposed to produce results,although there is nothing to back that up,other than the suppliers suggestions...I do however plan on picking up around 5 mg's my0-029,as I can get a really good price on it,still in the thousands,but if results were seen it would be a worthwhile investment...I'll bump my thread at some point,probably over the winter looks like...

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah,the only think feasable at the moment is an investment of around $6-$10k to pickup 3-5mg of the myo-029
and dosing 20-50mcg is supposedly supposed to produce results,although there is nothing to back that up,other than the suppliers suggestions...I do however plan on picking up around 5 mg's my0-029,as I can get a really good price on it,still in the thousands,but if results were seen it would be a worthwhile investment...I'll bump my thread at some point,probably over the winter looks like...
if i had a couple K to throw around i would pick up quite a few Grams of testosterone and go at it for a couple of months.

you rich mofo

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
if i had a couple K to throw around i would pick up quite a few Grams of testosterone and go at it for a couple of months.

you rich mofo
Just grams....

New word for the day
"Kilo's"...todays post has been brought to you by the letter K

;)

Beige

Awards
  • Established
LOL! Yeah I've done quite a lot of research on stimulumab (myo-029). I typoed above because human dosing of acvr2b is only effective with the monoclonal (not poly) peptide. when i somehow get through to wyeth (makers), or find another legit source of stimulumab, my boy is going to run it. he's already pro with a decade of "experience" and is set to be one of the first to experiment. if all goes well and he does run it, i will post his findings/results.

Beige

Awards
  • Established
oh, and as for the coleman/cutler theory...definitely. this stuff is being used. just it's so new that most won't run into it for another couple of years, at least.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh, and as for the coleman/cutler theory...definitely. this stuff is being used. just it's so new that most won't run into it for another couple of years, at least.
the names ive heard are coleman and ruhl, havent heard about cutler using any of it.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
He's gonna be dropping some serious cash,although I say its well worth it...I'd drop $20k for twice the muscle tissue in a heartbeat..Unfortunately your not gonna be getting the stuff straight through wyeth,thats just not gonna happen,you'll have to find another biopharm who's making it,which is fairly easy to do.Wyeth just has the patent or something like that,not exactly...I can tell you it defenitely comes in liquid form(myo),not lypholized powder...so be sure.Also make sure your boy isn't running mouse serum or rabit antibody,he might grow wiskers and fur....lol,he might have one hell of a vertical leap I guess....

Beige

Awards
  • Established
time to continue my search i guess. i spoke to one guy a couple days ago that said he had found some but suppliers give you a questionaire to qualify you for the sale and it's all stuff that would be over the heads of most non biochemists. he also said that this stuff is temp sensitive and must be shipped in a cooler. you hear anything like that? also, i'm not asking for sources, but were you able to locate myo? maybe i haven't been looking at the right places.

kai

Awards
kit

hi researchers.would you please give me some nfo about this 1200% kit.is it still exist?

kai

Awards
follistatin

i intersted to use a follistatin pharmaceutical pruduct that costs around 4800$.is it worth of money?or its a real deal.