WHAT IS LR3 IGF-1?....a great description

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Long R3 IGF-1 is an 83 amino acid analog of IGF-1 comprising the complete human IGF-1 sequence with the substation of an Arg(R) for the Glu (E) at position three, hence R3, and a 13 amino acid extension peptide at the N terminus. This analog of IGF-1 has been produced with the purpose of increasing the biological activity of the IGF peptide.

ok.... now in plain english:

Lr3igf-1 stands for insulin like growth factor. It mimics insulin in the human body and also at the same time makes the muscles more sensitive to insulin's effects. It is a growth factor and is the most potent one in the human body at that. IGF causes muscle cell hyperplasia, which is an actual splitting and forming of new muscle cells. This was thought to only be possible during puberty. IGF is much more potent at this effect than growth hormone is, in fact almost all of the effects you see from growth hormone come from the increased amount of IGF that your liver produces when the GH is destroyed. So it would be very easy to say that IGF is a much more potent and cheaper alternative to GH use, although GH is more effective for fat loss than IGF due to some other effects that it causes such as metabolism increase and the ability to effectively use more insulin, t3, and anabolic steroids.

Another advantage that IGF has over GH is that it has much more of an affinity to attach to muscle cells instead of bone and organ cells. Growth hormone has been know to cause a lot of organ enlargement and bone elongation since it attaches to all types of receptor cells. IGF is much more likely to go where we want it, our muscle cells. IGF-1 attaches to myogenic stem cells, which are only located in muscle and connective tissues. These myogenic stem cells are responsible for the production of myoblast cells, which in turn are responsible for the buildup and repair of connective tissues (ligaments, tendons, cartilage, and joints to a certain extent).

So from this you can see that Lr3igf-1 is great for increasing the strength of tendons and also for helping to heal existing injuries while at the same time helping to prevent them. IGF-1 is also responsible for increased protein synthesis and amino acid synthesis.

IGF does not have to be used along with anabolic steroids, GH, insulin, or thyroid hormones to be effective. It causes muscle growth on its own. In fact some people prefer to use it during their breaks from steroid cycles since IGF has no effect on natural test production. It could effectively be used along with HCG, Clomid, and PGF2a for a hell of an off cycle stack which would allow your body to return to normal and still allow you to grow!! On its own IGF will give an increase of around 2 lbs. of new solid lean muscle tissue every two weeks, and is also is know for its ability to strip off body fat and GREATLY increase vascularity, body fat decreases of 5-8% over a 50 day cycle are not uncommon. But, of course you will be much happier with the results if you use the IGF along with anabolic steroids, testosterone, and insulin.

The use of steroids along with the IGF allow you to quickly mature and strengthen the new muscle tissue that the IGF has formed, and may also speed the process of hyperplasia. If you need any help setting up a great stack to use along with the IGF just let me know and I can help you out. I speak with lots of top bodybuilders and guru's so I am very knowledgeable.

Also I should let you know that the form of igf-1 is the Long R3 analog. It has been chemically altered and has a longer half-life than regular IGF, which only lasts about 10 minutes in the human body once injected. The Long R3 IGF-1 has a half-life of 6-10 hours, so you will only need to inject once or twice per day. The best time to inject is after lifting and in the morning, so it would be best to use half the dosage in the morning and the other half after lifting. This will take maximal advantage of IGF's insulin mimicking effects.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
is igf sight injection sensitive or do you just rotate like you would anything else. or do you inject lagging muscles for extra growth?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is igf sight injection sensitive or do you just rotate like you would anything else. or do you inject lagging muscles for extra growth?
you hit the muscle just worked...this is the only smart way to use it..to prevent side effects(perma-gut)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what would be the best way to use it for injuries? I have shoulder and elbow problems from sparring and BJJ that have been a limiting factor for me.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what would be the best way to use it for injuries? I have shoulder and elbow problems from sparring and BJJ that have been a limiting factor for me.
not to shure about treating injuries with it.....i did inject into my inner thigh at one point(i pulled the muscle bad from running sprints)i just shot it right into the injury.....healed rather quick:D

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not to shure about treating injuries with it.....i did inject into my inner thigh at one point(i pulled the muscle bad from running sprints)i just shot it right into the injury.....healed rather quick:D
The shoulder would obviously be after a shoulder WO, but the elbow is what I am unsure of. It is along the medial epicondyle, so I guess I could pin after a triceps or forearm WO

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The shoulder would obviously be after a shoulder WO, but the elbow is what I am unsure of. It is along the medial epicondyle, so I guess I could pin after a triceps or forearm WO
using it to heal an injury isn't gonna give you any negs........i have used a ton of this stuff both oratropin and lr3(and many other peptides)....no sides whatsoever other than more muscle tissue and quicker healing....trust me you will be fine hitting the elbow area on non workout days to heal it.....

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
using it to heal an injury isn't gonna give you any negs........i have used a ton of this stuff both oratropin and lr3(and many other peptides)....no sides whatsoever other than more muscle tissue and quicker healing....trust me you will be fine hitting the elbow area on non workout days to heal it.....
Good to know.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
great addition/post. Are you trying to contribute to the board instead of fcukin off? lol

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
me 2.

im sold on IGF-1, Im gonna use it soon once i get the whole process down. (mixing)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
me 2.

im sold on IGF-1, Im gonna use it soon once i get the whole process down. (mixing)
it's so easy a caveman could do it...;) .dude it's super simple to do...it comes with everything you need....the igf,a bottle of acidic acid(that is what you mix into the igf,and a bottle of steril water that you add to the syring (after you draw up the igf to take the sting away).....i can easily walk you through step by step holding your hand the entire time....:whip: :toofunny:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think that would be a good addition to this thread actually. Remember dont leave out any steps, not even scratching your ass or digging your nose, i want details.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
i think i'm going the simple route this first time with injectables but will definitely use this in post cycle or on my next cycle

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think that would be a good addition to this thread actually. Remember dont leave out any steps, not even scratching your ass or digging your nose, i want details.
ok....

first-open you package

-you will see 3 small glass vials(if your drunk you may see more)....*scratches ass*

-hopefully you remembered to buy some slin pins,as this makes the process much easier *itches left nut*

-draw 2ml of acitic acid from the vial marked.......you guessed it, acitic acid *taps foot to a jazz swing beat*

-hold on a gotta piss

-ok first poke a hole in the top of the igf to vent it,then reinsert the needle and shoot the acitic acid into the vial of igf very slowly

-swirll the contents slowly *blacks out for a minuite*.....whew ok im back

-draw up desired igf(usually a very smal amount 50mcg is the recomended)

then with the igf still in the syrynge(still with me) insert the needle into the bottle of steril water and draw up some water..doesn't matter how much(this helps with the sting from the igf,and ensures that nothing gets left behind in the syrynge

-inject ONLY post workout into the muscle you just trained(within 20 mins is preferable)*hold on i need some coffee*

- injections should be bi-lateral meaning you shoot half into your right side,and half into your left(it's not rocket science)

-congradulations you just pinned igf-1lr3 (try to consume carbs with protein..a shake would be best...after you shoot your igf)*now your a big shot..you studd*

-igf can make you feel tired...never shoot pre-workout unless you want a sh*tty workout

this has been a Trip-Dog production

someone better rep me for typing all that..*i think i got a blister*

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that was the heat right there. i liked the black out part lol. I got it, plain and simple. Im gonna go have to set some cash aside to buy some goods soon. Does it have to be refridgerated or does that just help it last longer?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that was the heat right there. i liked the black out part lol. I got it, plain and simple. Im gonna go have to set some cash aside to buy some goods soon. Does it have to be refridgerated or does that just help it last longer?
it's stable at room temp for one year....i would refidge it,but you dont have to...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, once the solution of IGF and 2 mL of AA is made, how many mcg of IGF are in each tick of a slin pin? I am calculating that the solution would be 1000mcg/2000mcL, so each mcL would have .5mcg of IGF.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, once the solution of IGF and 2 mL of AA is made, how many mcg of IGF are in each tick of a slin pin? I am calculating that the solution would be 1000mcg/2000mcL, so each mcL would have .5mcg of IGF.
at this ratio, every 0.10 on a slin pin is 50mcg. That means that each iu is 5mcg

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So every .1 CC equals 50mcg so I would need to go to 8 ticks to get 40 mcg correct?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
:) can you get this in a pussified format i.e. non injectable?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say forearm would be better, but thats just me. Particularly if its left elbow.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump oratropin....kinda pricey,but i got a kit a few months ago.....time released orally active
are there any other good orally available or transdermal igfs out there? i've been trying for the dopa - hgh - igf conversion route, but i'd like it simpler

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
are there any other good orally available or transdermal igfs out there? i've been trying for the dopa - hgh - igf conversion route, but i'd like it simpler
hmmmm there is the hexatropin (ghrp-6/hexeralin) made by the same company....cheaper than oratropin and imo the next best thing(taken with melatonin,gaba)...i had i few boxes of that stuff......i saw oratropin on a sister site for like 180 bucks....where it's like 220 on the company site....

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
yea but does oratropin give you that perma gut you mentioned since its being taken orally? how does it 'know' where to go??

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I read a good one about this, the gist of it was that the permagut tends to come from high dose over time, rather than relatively small doses like this would be.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I just don't like the idea of being a human pin cushion, yes I'm sure it's easy once you get used to spraying the ceiling with your own blood a few times, but do I really want to? .....no. :D

I have read way too many newbie pinning horror stories. Most of this is IM not IV right? I wouldn't let anyone do IV, personally cept the nurses :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just don't like the idea of being a human pin cushion, yes I'm sure it's easy once you get used to spraying the ceiling with your own blood a few times, but do I really want to? .....no. :D

I have read way too many newbie pinning horror stories. Most of this is IM not IV right? I wouldn't let anyone do IV, personally cept the nurses :)
A slin pin feels like a mosquito bite, if that. They don't even leave a mark on the skin.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
tripdog im going to go ahead and have to ask you to bend over and assume the position.

PA on igf-1 lr3-
"I have heard it said many times that IGF-1 longR3 has an extended half life in the body compared to regular IGF-1

that simply is not true. IGF-1 actually has a longer half life (several hours) as it is able to quickly bind to binding proteins which protect it from proteases. long R3 cannot bind to these proteins, so it is easily broken down. i am not just saying this, it has been shown in published research

IGF-1 binds in large part to binding protein 3, which protects the peptide and delivers it to sites in the body where it is needed. there are other binding proteins too, but these are ones which sequester the igf-1 and lead it out of the body

longR3 however can have advantages as it is more potent. So for fast acting potency, perhaps for localized action or post workout acute effects, it probably is preferable"

you were in that thread and read the studies you butt pirate.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
so which is more effective, pinning your muscle that was just worked with igf or taking oratropin after a workout? seems like pinning would be much better.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
seems like a distant 3rd behind the tropins.....for that price i would opt for the hexatropin....anyday over that..!
Hmm I can't find any discounters for hexatropin, i'll look tho some more. On IBE's site its $150, which is still high for a month

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so which is more effective, pinning your muscle that was just worked with igf or taking oratropin after a workout? seems like pinning would be much better.
oratropin is time released(active for 48 hours),and igf-shots are a bit quicker to the punch(spike blood levels).....although the addition they put on lr3 it stays active in the body untill it finds an igf receptor for the most part.....oratropin is imo best taken at night(not post workout)......i still prefer pinning but i like the synergy between the two..

oratropin is not bioavalable when swallowed..it needs to stay in the mouth as long as possible for absorption..your digestive track will destroy it...and waste big time money....so i use it while im settled and relaxed...not all hyper after a workout....

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm I can't find any discounters for hexatropin, i'll look tho some more. On IBE's site its $150, which is still high for a month
oratropin is 180 now....i payed 220 when i got mine...cant find what i was looking for either....sorry

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have heard a lot of mixed reviews on oratropin....the only people i can recall defending it were people that had never pinned igf-1 before. if you catch my drift. however i cant speak for oratropin because ive never actually used it.

you are only going to get the direct and instantaneous stimulation to the muscle just worked from the injection, obviously.

also, i recieved the perma gut from dosing 40mcgs ED. that is a bit of an old dosing guideline, and i wish i had waited things out until the new dosing guidelines were established.

igf-1 initiates an intracellular event/insulin resistance that (from what we can tell) lasts up to 72 hours. also, dosing can be almost half from the old method.

20-30mcgs Eod or e3d is all you are going to need to get the desired effect. on top of that, if you use this dosing scheme you can continue to see results past the 1 month cap seen with the old dosing.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
some great info up in here. just read everything. gimmie some of this. that price is nuts. stuff better work

KRUPS

KRUPS

Awards
20-30mcgs Eod or e3d is all you are going to need to get the desired effect. on top of that, if you use this dosing scheme you can continue to see results past the 1 month cap seen with the old dosing.
is that bilateral, so 10-15mcgs per side? or would that be 20-30 to each... :think:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone have experience with both IGF-1 longR3 and regular IGF-1? Like to hear if they noticed a difference at all.

bigrick345

Awards
I have been injecting EOD into the shoulder for healing for post surgery on a bankhart lesion and a slap labrum tear. Normal rehab seems to be 6-12 months for MMA (what i train in), however after 2 weeks of PT witha a very good therapist and injections of 40 mcg IGF-1 my progress have been very good. I am currently on track to return to full contact in 3-4 months. I used oratropin for the first 21 days and noticed that the pain was gone after about day 10 whereas many individuals have significant pain 4-5 weeks in. So far the surgeon and PT are very impresed with my progress and say I am significantly ahead of schedule. Take this with a grain of salt, part of this recovery could be due to my relatively young age (yes over 21) and my genetics. However, IMO IGF-1 has helped a lot, especially with keeping the BF down and in preventing atrophy.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
I have been injecting EOD into the shoulder for healing for post surgery on a bankhart lesion and a slap labrum tear. Normal rehab seems to be 6-12 months for MMA (what i train in), however after 2 weeks of PT witha a very good therapist and injections of 40 mcg IGF-1 my progress have been very good. I am currently on track to return to full contact in 3-4 months. I used oratropin for the first 21 days and noticed that the pain was gone after about day 10 whereas many individuals have significant pain 4-5 weeks in. So far the surgeon and PT are very impresed with my progress and say I am significantly ahead of schedule. Take this with a grain of salt, part of this recovery could be due to my relatively young age (yes over 21) and my genetics. However, IMO IGF-1 has helped a lot, especially with keeping the BF down and in preventing atrophy.
great news congrats and please keep sharing all your feedback