IGF-LR3 dilution question!?

dra05ke

Awards
i had put 50 mcg in the syringe and when i went to dilute with BW NaCl in the same syringe air bubbles came in to the syringe ...i think i pulled he plunger too fast, water quickly filled up where the air sace had been. My question is, did i lose any IGF by it going into the BW NaCl vial or did it all stay in the syringe? cause it's a good peice of money for me to be wasting and i was curious to see if i had done it right before i go ahead and do al 2000 mcg the wrong way hah. THANKS!

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
why don't you mix it all in the bottle? the igf bottle that is..

dra05ke

Awards
didnt know i could do that...was told the BW NaCl solution will degrade peptide...or does it not matter because the AA in the there as well?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
You are good to go man. Just don't pull so fast next time when you dilute. I doubt if any of your igf went into the bac water..... the pressure difference would keep it in the pin.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
yeah sorry wasn't thinking about that... good catch...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
trip or jonesboy or anyone else how do you determine how much BW to use? is there a ratio or something to go by? I dont see how much you are suppose to use (BW). help

soultrain

soultrain

Awards
trip or jonesboy or anyone else how do you determine how much BW to use? is there a ratio or something to go by? I dont see how much you are suppose to use (BW). help
I usually add 2ml of Acetic Acid to my IGF. I then draw out my dosage (25mcg). That comes out to about the 2nd hash mark on my slin pin (not very much). I then draw out the NaCL (or BW) solution until I have around 35 units total. This is good for bi's, tri's, and pec's. I draw more (50 units total) for large muscle areas like quads and hamstrings.

I've heard Acetic Acid can be detrimental to muscle tissue, that's why I only use the least I can get away with, just enough to get the IGF in solution and make it easy to measure out.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
after i load the igf i just fill the syringe with ba water,or methly b-12 then........man up

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
after i load the igf i just fill the syringe with ba water,or methly b-12 then........man up
whats there to man up about a 28g 1/2inch pin? lol. So basically you fill the syringe up with BW after you have your igf dose in the syringe....gotcha

thanks guys.

RichTan

Awards
My IGF comes in AA. I don't dilute it. Why dilute?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
AA can destroy muscle tissue. Its best to dilute it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was reading on that and they said that it can kill cells at the injection site if not diluted. You can still shoot it that way but it will disperse thru the muscle better with some bw.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0