Poll: is IGF-1 worth it? price to benefiets?

IGF-1 worth it?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by curqleez View Post
    Not worht the risk. I have heard of brain tumors caused by igf.
    CAUSED by? Or exacerbated by?

2. Quote Originally Posted by N4cer View Post
    Effects are seemingly much less when using this generic Chinese crap as opposed to the GroPep.
    Not all of us can afford GroPep N4cer

I have seen and used quite a bit of igf over the past couple of years. I miss the pre-ORD days fo sho!

I have used GroPep and generic chinese. I do think the GroPep was better but I have seen (not ran) 97-98% chinese igf that I would say would be very close to GroPep.

Igf is a great peptide but I do get tired of the lethargy.

bb
    •   

3. LOL the Chinese is good. I just had a bad first experience. Maybe I should give it another go.

4. A friend has Getropin igf.

bb

5. Quote Originally Posted by N4cer View Post
    CAUSED by? Or exacerbated by?
    Caused by....

6. Quote Originally Posted by curqleez View Post
    Caused by....
    Wow. You need to kick your source of info in the nuts. IGF is NOT carcinogenic.

7. Nothing has pointed to IGF CAUSING such a thing. That's like people accusing steroids for hair loss. If your predisposed for it the process just speeds up.

8. Quote Originally Posted by jminis View Post
    Nothing has pointed to IGF CAUSING such a thing. That's like people accusing steroids for hair loss. If your predisposed for it the process just speeds up.
    Yeah! 'Cause if that were true, Jminis would have cancer in his penis since he did a hardcore regimen of penile IGF injects.

9. I prefer the hitting my anal sphincter with alternating igf/mgf cycles.....

bb

10. I voted yes.....but at low doses.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    They say a high dose of EPA is as good as IGF ; itís anti-catabolic effects are shown to be even more potent than IGF-1 from what I understand. Id go with GHRP6 and MGF.
    Where did you hear that EPA is as good as IGF-1. If that's true I should be injecting fish oil.

12. Quote Originally Posted by SJA View Post
    I voted yes.....but at low doses.
    Take 100mcg/day for 30 days and tell me it's not worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. as long as you have good igf and use enough it is well worth it. i have used it many of times and loved the results. i know alot of people that are cheap and try to get away with shooting 40mcgs a day so they dont have to buy 2 or 3 bottles and then wonder why they are not having good results. 50mcgs shot twice a day works great for me

14. i voted yes. im now opening my mind to the notion, that many others have, that good old IGF-1 injected several times a day is better than LR3 because it stays site specific and does not go systemic. After this next course im doing(mgf+lr3 igf-1) im going to do an mgf+igf-1(non lr3) to compare the difference and see if there is any site specific growth.
    for the same reasons I also feel that regular mgf injections may be more effective than less frequent peg-MGF ones.

I dont mind being a pin cushion, a few years back I did a long pgf2a course, nothing will ever compare to how bad that **** makes you feel. lol on my first day I really believed I was going to be found dead on the ****ter.

15. I have been reading on another forum that IGF DOES NOT cause hyperplasia and its main intent is for muscle hypertrophy. I reading the debate as it goes on but any more info showing IGF does or does not cause hyperplasia would be a great benefit, because if it does not cause hyperplasia then I would feel it is useless for that is the only reason I would take it for.

16. Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post
    I have been reading on another forum that IGF DOES NOT cause hyperplasia and its main intent is for muscle hypertrophy. I reading the debate as it goes on but any more info showing IGF does or does not cause hyperplasia would be a great benefit, because if it does not cause hyperplasia then I would feel it is useless for that is the only reason I would take it for.

the original study with IGF-1 (not LR3 version) in mice proved hyperplasia, after they dissected the infused muscles and counted the number of fibres so im still with the belief it does but as I said im of the thinking that LR3 becomes systemic and hence we are not seeing these effects.

17. pumbertot- You dont belive igf/hgh/mgf can cause hyperplasmia in humans? Only certain animals?..

18. Quote Originally Posted by vitor View Post
    pumbertot- You dont belive igf/hgh/mgf can cause hyperplasmia in humans? Only certain animals?..
    no on the contrary, i do believe. but im of the opinion that when gropep made the LR3 version, it took away some of the anabolic properties of the original IGF-1 peptide which was identical to the body's own version. also site specific growth was more likely with non LR3.

with mgf im just not sure yet but ive heard more positive results from the non-peg version. maybe pegylation has altered the peptide too greatly? i know 2 people very well that have made incredible site specific growth to their biceps, tris and delts with regular mgf. I mean freaky size differences in the space of a few months so my money is on that form.

hgh im unsure of with hyperplasia but certainly hypertrophy and fat loss make it very worthwhile imo.

19. Quote Originally Posted by pumbertot View Post
    no on the contrary, i do believe. but im of the opinion that when gropep made the LR3 version, it took away some of the anabolic properties of the original IGF-1 peptide which was identical to the body's own version. also site specific growth was more likely with non LR3.

with mgf im just not sure yet but ive heard more positive results from the non-peg version. maybe pegylation has altered the peptide too greatly? i know 2 people very well that have made incredible site specific growth to their biceps, tris and delts with regular mgf. I mean freaky size differences in the space of a few months so my money is on that form.

hgh im unsure of with hyperplasia but certainly hypertrophy and fat loss make it very worthwhile imo.

So why did Gropep make LR3, and is there any original IGF around?

20. i believe they made it to extend the half life.

21. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    i believe they made it to extend the half life.
    They made it so it would be a cost-efficient alternative to insulin in cell cultures, some of which express IGFBP's.

22. so is there any point in using igf-1 RH over the igf-1 LR3 version?

23. Quote Originally Posted by stankydanky View Post
    so is there any point in using igf-1 RH over the igf-1 LR3 version?

thats the 6 million dollar question i guess. it can be argued both ways. but Grunt makes a strong point in the usefullness of LR3 which is hard to argue against.

i have seen localised growth from LR3, I cant say yet if its hyperplasia though I will surely find out,by seeing how much muscle i retain, when I cant train for the 4 month period following my pec repair in June this year.

24. Quote Originally Posted by pumbertot View Post
    thats the 6 million dollar question i guess. it can be argued both ways. but Grunt makes a strong point in the usefullness of LR3 which is hard to argue against.

i have seen localised growth from LR3, I cant say yet if its hyperplasia though I will surely find out,by seeing how much muscle i retain, when I cant train for the 4 month period following my pec repair in June this year.
    lets be on honest, there is no way you will be able to tell if your gains came from hyperplasia or hypertrophy.

25. Quote Originally Posted by stankydanky View Post
    lets be on honest, there is no way you will be able to tell if your gains came from hyperplasia or hypertrophy.
    well i would argue that if i hold more size when not training than i did last time I was out injuerd this would be evidence of hyperplasia over hypertrophy as you would end up the same size untrained if it was only hypertrophy.

26. Quote Originally Posted by pumbertot View Post
    well i would argue that if i hold more size when not training than i did last time I was out injuerd this would be evidence of hyperplasia over hypertrophy as you would end up the same size untrained if it was only hypertrophy.
    my thoughts exactly.

27. Quote Originally Posted by pumbertot View Post
    I agree. It shows at LEAST an increase in myonuclear number, a direct result of fusion of myoblasts which only IGF-1 can trigger.

28. Maybe it was covered somewhere else, but the title should be "IGF worth it, in comparison to HGH".

29. I think at $100/mg for good quality IGF-1 the stuff is dirt cheap for what it does. At $200/mg it becomes arguable and at $300/mg you have to be stinking rich for it to be worth your while.

For me the breaking point is $150/mg.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76 View Post
    I think at $100/mg for good quality IGF-1 the stuff is dirt cheap for what it does. At $200/mg it becomes arguable and at $300/mg you have to be stinking rich for it to be worth your while.

For me the breaking point is $150/mg.
    yes it is indeed. in fact over here in australia, its more cost effective than AAS due to the inflated prices. oh how i remember the good old days back in the UK when I paid £3 for an amp of organon sust.

Similar Forum Threads

1. IGF even worth it??
    By LS1Sick in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 02:36 AM
  2. IGF addition to Pct??? is it worth it...
    By superset2 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-08-2005, 02:10 AM
  3. igf-lr3 for PCT? Is it worth it?
    By Billy the kid in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-28-2004, 05:39 PM
  4. is it worth it?
    By alittlewhiteboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-10-2003, 10:31 AM
  5. Liquid Clen worth it post ph/ps cycle?
    By max silver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-04-2003, 02:02 AM