Poll: is IGF-1 worth it? price to benefiets?

IGF-1 worth it?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    I wasn't all too impressed with my first go-round with it. But I am planning on giving it another go in the near future, maybe during this post cycle therapy...

I voted "No" but I see it more of a middle ground.
    Exactly like my chinchilla's experience...

He got 50 mcgs bilaterally for 6 weeks during pct. Other than lethargy and a noticeable metabolic advantage :burg: , his frame looked the same. Although, results with IGF use may not manifest during the cycle.

I will give him another round of treatment with some epi, next year .

2. Quote Originally Posted by hurdlemaker View Post
    I fill the igf up to the 4th line on the slin pins and then fill up the bacteriostatic water to the 30th line
    I go with 2:1 NaCl to Igf ratio.

I use two slin pins, one/side. 20-25mcg/pin, load the igf in .5cc pins, then add some NaCl, and then get a nurse (yeah you heard it, a nurse, that's the best part of it) to inject my lab rat.
    •   

3. wassup marc anthony? how is j-lo doing these days? you are a lucky man!

4. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    wassup marc anthony? how is j-lo doing these days? you are a lucky man!

Well, she sure got a nice boot-ey ... doggy is like heaven on earth ...

5. They say a high dose of EPA is as good as IGF ; itís anti-catabolic effects are shown to be even more potent than IGF-1 from what I understand. Id go with GHRP6 and MGF.
    •   

6. It has been worth it from my one cycle with it. The cycle was not run very well, I did the IGF every day and in retrospect I realize this was a waste and unnecessarily shut down natural production.

This time I'm running it 4 days a week (immediately PWO) and going to keep going for 5-6 weeks at 30-40mcg split bilat.

I'll also be dove tailing (ie the last 1-2 weeks will be concurrent) with GHRP-6 and Hexaralin each at 100-150mcg a night (together sub Q). I'll run that for 2-4 weeks or whatever my finances allow.

I would love to find a cheap source for Hexaralin (hint hint!).

I'll be sure to report on my experience, peace ya'll!

7. Effects are seemingly much less when using this generic Chinese crap as opposed to the GroPep.

8. No surprise there. Good ol GroPep

9. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    Is this stuff really worth it price to benefiets in your opinion?
    Just depends. I think it is well worth the money. Be sure it use when cycling. I would suggest usinf 50mcg/day the first month of cycle and the 100mcg/day 20 days after cycle or PCT. You will retain all the gains and more.

10. Not worht the risk. I have heard of brain tumors caused by igf.

11. Quote Originally Posted by curqleez View Post
    Not worht the risk. I have heard of brain tumors caused by igf.
    CAUSED by? Or exacerbated by?

12. Quote Originally Posted by N4cer View Post
    Effects are seemingly much less when using this generic Chinese crap as opposed to the GroPep.
    Not all of us can afford GroPep N4cer

I have seen and used quite a bit of igf over the past couple of years. I miss the pre-ORD days fo sho!

I have used GroPep and generic chinese. I do think the GroPep was better but I have seen (not ran) 97-98% chinese igf that I would say would be very close to GroPep.

Igf is a great peptide but I do get tired of the lethargy.

bb

13. LOL the Chinese is good. I just had a bad first experience. Maybe I should give it another go.

14. A friend has Getropin igf.

bb

15. Quote Originally Posted by N4cer View Post
    CAUSED by? Or exacerbated by?
    Caused by....

16. Quote Originally Posted by curqleez View Post
    Caused by....
    Wow. You need to kick your source of info in the nuts. IGF is NOT carcinogenic.

17. Nothing has pointed to IGF CAUSING such a thing. That's like people accusing steroids for hair loss. If your predisposed for it the process just speeds up.

18. Quote Originally Posted by jminis View Post
    Nothing has pointed to IGF CAUSING such a thing. That's like people accusing steroids for hair loss. If your predisposed for it the process just speeds up.
    Yeah! 'Cause if that were true, Jminis would have cancer in his penis since he did a hardcore regimen of penile IGF injects.

19. I prefer the hitting my anal sphincter with alternating igf/mgf cycles.....

bb

20. I voted yes.....but at low doses.

21. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    They say a high dose of EPA is as good as IGF ; itís anti-catabolic effects are shown to be even more potent than IGF-1 from what I understand. Id go with GHRP6 and MGF.
    Where did you hear that EPA is as good as IGF-1. If that's true I should be injecting fish oil.

22. Quote Originally Posted by SJA View Post
    I voted yes.....but at low doses.
    Take 100mcg/day for 30 days and tell me it's not worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. as long as you have good igf and use enough it is well worth it. i have used it many of times and loved the results. i know alot of people that are cheap and try to get away with shooting 40mcgs a day so they dont have to buy 2 or 3 bottles and then wonder why they are not having good results. 50mcgs shot twice a day works great for me

24. i voted yes. im now opening my mind to the notion, that many others have, that good old IGF-1 injected several times a day is better than LR3 because it stays site specific and does not go systemic. After this next course im doing(mgf+lr3 igf-1) im going to do an mgf+igf-1(non lr3) to compare the difference and see if there is any site specific growth.
    for the same reasons I also feel that regular mgf injections may be more effective than less frequent peg-MGF ones.

I dont mind being a pin cushion, a few years back I did a long pgf2a course, nothing will ever compare to how bad that **** makes you feel. lol on my first day I really believed I was going to be found dead on the ****ter.

25. I have been reading on another forum that IGF DOES NOT cause hyperplasia and its main intent is for muscle hypertrophy. I reading the debate as it goes on but any more info showing IGF does or does not cause hyperplasia would be a great benefit, because if it does not cause hyperplasia then I would feel it is useless for that is the only reason I would take it for.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. IGF even worth it??
    By LS1Sick in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 01:36 AM
  2. IGF addition to Pct??? is it worth it...
    By superset2 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-08-2005, 01:10 AM
  3. igf-lr3 for PCT? Is it worth it?
    By Billy the kid in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-28-2004, 04:39 PM
  4. is it worth it?
    By alittlewhiteboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-10-2003, 09:31 AM
  5. Liquid Clen worth it post ph/ps cycle?
    By max silver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-04-2003, 01:02 AM