Votes: 34 24.1%

• Total voters
pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this stuff really worth it price to benefiets in your opinion?

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
yeah bro, i love the igf, i get sooo lean and vascular, last time i did it i injected my bis, chest and calves, they all grew. My calves grew an entire inch, my arms grew a 1/2 inch and my chest grew a lil over a 1/2 inch. This and toremifine are musts for my post cycle therapy. It also helps greatly with healing. I had hurt my left pec right before i started the igf and it healed very quickly.

KRUPS

KRUPS

Awards
not meaning to hijack but...
Has anyone noticed any skin tightening effects from taking igf?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
not meaning to hijack but...
Has anyone noticed any skin tightening effects from taking igf?
i have used quite a bit,and i would have to say no....i have tight skin to begin with though....

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
i have used quite a bit,and i would have to say no....i have tight skin to begin with though....
I also have pretty tight skin, i dont think that my skin gets tighter on igf, i think that my bf% lowers and my muscles get more of a pump

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't all too impressed with my first go-round with it. But I am planning on giving it another go in the near future, maybe during this PCT...

I voted "No" but I see it more of a middle ground.

dra05ke

Awards
How do you prep inject for IGF ...i put 50 mcg IGF-LR3 (diluted in AA) then i fill the rest of syringe with BA NaCl. Am i losing any IGF into the BA NaCl vial when i add the solution to my syringe?

NickyNoNames

NickyNoNames

Awards
How do you prep inject for IGF ...i put 50 mcg IGF-LR3 (diluted in AA) then i fill the rest of syringe with BA NaCl. Am i losing any IGF into the BA NaCl vial when i add the solution to my syringe?
im not exactly sure what you are asking here (either that or im to lazy to reread it) so ill just tell you this, you will want to dilute all of your igf with your AA. if you have 1000 mcgs about 2 ml of AA is what i do. put them together in a vial.. if your igf vial is big enough for 2ml of AA then use that (squirt the AA down the side of the bottle, not directly into it.) again idk if you already did this or not.. anywho... when your ready to inject take the syringe you just sucked up wit your reconstitued igf and put it in the BA water, dont fill the whole rest of the syring up with BA thats just madness.. i only go about 10 or 15 notches (lines, IU's, whatever) oo and no dont worry, no igf will ge tlost in your BA Water vile.. i think thats what you asked

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i fill the whole syringe with ba,or methly b12...i think aa stings like a mofo....specially in yout traps and calves...ouch!!!

NickyNoNames

NickyNoNames

Awards
i fill the whole syringe with ba,or methly b12...i think aa stings like a mofo....specially in yout traps and calves...ouch!!!
haha yea it does sting, i just did trap shots about an hour ago, not fun.. chest feels the worst for me though, hurts just thinkin bout it.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha yea it does sting, i just did trap shots about an hour ago, not fun.. chest feels the worst for me though, hurts just thinkin bout it.
i really dont like pinning chest either....i did like 3 days ago and it left a nasty bruise..........

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah bro, i love the igf, i get sooo lean and vascular, last time i did it i injected my bis, chest and calves, they all grew. My calves grew an entire inch, my arms grew a 1/2 inch and my chest grew a lil over a 1/2 inch. This and toremifine are musts for my post cycle therapy. It also helps greatly with healing. I had hurt my left pec right before i started the igf and it healed very quickly.
How did you dose your IGF?

I am also wondering the same thing Piston, I was about to start a thread but did a search 1st and found this....imagine that. :thumbsup:

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
How did you dose your IGF?

I am also wondering the same thing Piston, I was about to start a thread but did a search 1st and found this....imagine that. :thumbsup:
I fill the igf up to the 4th line on the slin pins and then fill up the bacteriostatic water to the 30th line

NickyNoNames

NickyNoNames

Awards
pretty much on days you workout, directly after you workout, in the muscles you just worked out, within 20 minutes after your workout, that should workout.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
I do 40mcg bilaterally.

After I draw the IGF, i suck back a little air so there's no IGF in the syringe. That way the chances of it leaking into your BW are 0. Either way it should be fine if you draw it out upside down like normal...

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
So 40mcg Mon/Wed/Fri........Or somthing like that???
no, right now im doing a three day split so that i can inject chest, bis and calves. Im injecting 6 days a week basically. I inject the muscle group that i worked that day. I drive home, inject, have a protein shake, smoke, eat a lot...in that order

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, right now im doing a three day split so that i can inject chest, bis and calves. Im injecting 6 days a week basically. I inject the muscle group that i worked that day. I drive home, inject, have a protein shake, smoke, eat a lot...in that order
Gotcha......DO you inject first thing in the morning on days you dont trian? I was also looking at a 6/1 schedule.

I dont smoke, but if you got the results from doing things in that order......Sh*t pass it my way.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
I have used it once during PCT. Did not really notice much as i already have pretty low bf. Helps with appetite which i did notice during my run with it. Could tell it was legit cus i used slin with it one time and as normal procedure i lowered the amount of slin i would normally used and i still went hypo. Anyways i have not given up. In the future i plan on running it during a cycle in hopes for a synergistic effect. To all of those who did get good results were you using media grade or receptor grade????

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I have used it once during post cycle therapy. Did not really notice much as i already have pretty low bf. Helps with appetite which i did notice during my run with it. Could tell it was legit cus i used slin with it one time and as normal procedure i lowered the amount of slin i would normally used and i still went hypo. Anyways i have not given up. In the future i plan on running it during a cycle in hopes for a synergistic effect. To all of those who did get good results were you using media grade or receptor grade????
I am around 6-9%bf when im bulking man. The last time i used igf, i was bulking, but it was really clean, and i went down to 3.1%. I wasnt getting ready for anything and i wasnt trying to cut. And yes it helps protein synthesis so it helps you keep gains during postcycle.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha......DO you inject first thing in the morning on days you dont trian? I was also looking at a 6/1 schedule.

I dont smoke, but if you got the results from doing things in that order......Sh*t pass it my way.
I dont inject on days that i dont train. My schedule right now is
Day1:chest, shoulder, tris
Day2:biceps, back, abs
Day3:calves, quads, hams
Then u just start it over, take a rest day whenever u feel the need. Just try and not take too many, lol. I usually do like 1 a week or so, lately i havent felt like taking any though. I am doing it this way so that I can inject chest, biceps and calves. So you might want to try something different if you want to inject other areas. Also weed is sort of a natural grubon, lol, and when u combine it with grubon you eat like a lion. Just try and keep it clean.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was wondering about the receptor grade or media grade as well.....

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I really think it is worth it for one main reason. When I am on it I honestly don't notice much and I really dont buy into the localized growth aspect either BUT my max weight was always 215 and it was VERY hard for me to hold 215 for mor ehtan a few days and would always settle down to 210-212. Since running IGF a couple time my max wieght I can hold is 224 so I really believe it does add new cells and over time you will see the benefits down the road.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much AA did you use to make it sting like a mofo?

BA will also degrade the peptide much faster than other carriers.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My only concern from using IGF is the SIDES. That stuff would randomly make me so hypoglycemic that I'd pass out.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My only concern from using IGF is the SIDES. That stuff would randomly make me so hypoglycemic that I'd pass out.
Thats also very individual. I can shoot 80mcg afternot eaching for 4 hours and not have anything with it and be 100% fine

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats also very individual. I can shoot 80mcg afternot eaching for 4 hours and not have anything with it and be 100% fine
Oh, these weren't right away. Shoot, I'd get a hypo-crash 10 hours after injecting sometimes.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I say worth it. It's always under a bill for a mg.
Anywho I need some M1T this december..... Somebody needs to start carrying this sh1t. Ahhh. M1T + IGF1. I'll probably be so miserable on cycle that I'll wanna die. M1T...IGF1... and some Epistane with IGF1 and test prop.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
i love it for injuries.

i used it on and off for over a year. like it but wasn't really worth the $ for th results. However i usually have some sitting around so that i can jump right on it if i have an muscle tendon issues.

If i didn't take AP i probably would still be cycling it.

thrilla59

Awards
does this stuff have the same effects as what the life sciences researchers use? i am talking about what the mr's and ag's type outfits sells over the internet (or the joe blow hush mail sellers that claim 97% pure product)?if not then how can these so call peptides work as good as users report? and can you always trust the quality of some chinese powders now a days? i have read from a few bb sites,word searched, i even brought some gh frag and used it for about 8 wks myself with no noticable results. how can anybody prove that this stuff works?

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
does this stuff have the same effects as what the life sciences researchers use? i am talking about what the mr's and ag's type outfits sells over the internet (or the joe blow hush mail sellers that claim 97% pure product)?if not then how can these so call peptides work as good as users report? and can you always trust the quality of some chinese powders now a days? i have read from a few bb sites,word searched, i even brought some gh frag and used it for about 8 wks myself with no noticable results. how can anybody prove that this stuff works?
You gotta go on reputation. I can tell you this, Carlito's receptor grade is top notch and you WILL get results. I've used various IGF from around the block and you have to get teh best stuff. Also, I strongly believe you have to go with 80-100mcg per day and then it starts kicking.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You gotta go on reputation. I can tell you this, Carlito's receptor grade is top notch and you WILL get results. I've used various IGF from around the block and you have to get teh best stuff. Also, I strongly believe you have to go with 80-100mcg per day and then it starts kicking.
what exactly do you experience with that higher level of administration? If 50mcg E3D or even ED isn't effective enough why do many people get results from it? Are you speaking in terms of fat loss or in terms of muscular hypertrophy?

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
what exactly do you experience with that higher level of administration? If 50mcg E3D or even ED isn't effective enough why do many people get results from it? Are you speaking in terms of fat loss or in terms of muscular hypertrophy?
First and foremost, the source is primary. 50mcg should be enough for results IF the product is good/legit. For noticeable gains in LBM, I frankly don't notice too much until I push that 60mcg limit. For me, and many others, 80 seems to be the sweet spot. Granted much of the benefit LBM-wise isn't seen until 2-3 months down the road when those new cells have matured, but I see a noticeable difference in immediate growth from a slightly higher dose.

thrilla59

Awards
LR3-IGF-1 is it really worth it in it's available from?

First and foremost, the source is primary. 50mcg should be enough for results IF the product is good/legit. For noticeable gains in LBM, I frankly don't notice too much until I push that 60mcg limit. For me, and many others, 80 seems to be the sweet spot. Granted much of the benefit LBM-wise isn't seen until 2-3 months down the road when those new cells have matured, but I see a noticeable difference in immediate growth from a slightly higher dose.
this is just a little sometime that i copied from meso rx this is from an previous article quote: "It is also not as expensive since a media grade version is available which is sufficient for bodybuilding use. There is also a receptor grade available but it is VERY expensive and the only noticeable difference between the two would only be able to be noticed in a laboratory setting. The price on the black market for Long R3 IGF-1 can be seen anywhere from $300-$500 per milligram depending on the source, be wary of black market dealers of any IGF since it is a VERY difficult item to obtain. As mentioned IGF is a research product and is only available from a few laboratories in the world and is only available to research companies and biotechnology institutions. For the rest of this article when I say IGF I am now referring to Long R3 IGF-1 for simplicity sake." dude i want to BELIEVE in the good science behind this stuff i want to believe in all of the google searches, bb'ng forums and advanced discussions on other popular bb'ng sites. i have even viewed overseas sources i have been very interested in this peptide since 2003
this stuff is more for the I-lite(elite) megabucks baller athletes then for the body building enthusis like most of us, all i can say is that i am hopeful but skeptical that oneday beyond any doubt in my mind That LR3 IGF-1 WILL TAKE ME THERE i guess i need more convincing thats all.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
this is just a little sometime that i copied from meso rx this is from an previous article quote: "It is also not as expensive since a media grade version is available which is sufficient for bodybuilding use. There is also a receptor grade available but it is VERY expensive and the only noticeable difference between the two would only be able to be noticed in a laboratory setting. The price on the black market for Long R3 IGF-1 can be seen anywhere from $300-$500 per milligram depending on the source, be wary of black market dealers of any IGF since it is a VERY difficult item to obtain. As mentioned IGF is a research product and is only available from a few laboratories in the world and is only available to research companies and biotechnology institutions. For the rest of this article when I say IGF I am now referring to Long R3 IGF-1 for simplicity sake." dude i want to BELIEVE in the good science behind this stuff i want to believe in all of the google searches, bb'ng forums and advanced discussions on other popular bb'ng sites. i have even viewed overseas sources i have been very interested in this peptide since 2003
this stuff is more for the I-lite(elite) megabucks baller athletes then for the body building enthusis like most of us, all i can say is that i am hopeful but skeptical that oneday beyond any doubt in my mind That LR3 IGF-1 WILL TAKE ME THERE i guess i need more convincing thats all.

if u get legit IGF, it works, period. AND YOU KNOW IT. if your IGF is legit, you're extremely hungry and can/may go hypo. the other stuff... whether it be low quality or bunk altogether, you don't get those sides with.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if u get legit IGF, it works, period. AND YOU KNOW IT. if your IGF is legit, you're extremely hungry and can/may go hypo. the other stuff... whether it be low quality or bunk altogether, you don't get those sides with.

Chech your pm's, I really have had none of those side effects on IGF and I was kind of expecting more, I am begining to believe that maybe it is a poor quality.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Igf-1 is going to work best when stacked with anabolics the obvious choice is test, i've only used Oratropin which i LOVED and will most definitely use again, but i also want to try the injectable and do 40mcg eod for 20 weeks. Good info on igf-1 over at professionalmuscle, eod seems to be the way to go you use less and it stays effective, guys have run it as long as 20 weeks with consistant gains.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
id just like to bump this up again. Thing is i just bought some receptor grade from a reputable source and i was wondering if the receptor grade has a noticable difference from media grade as far as the user can tell. Ill be able to answer this poll in a month or so ;)

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
id just like to bump this up again. Thing is i just bought some receptor grade from a reputable source and i was wondering if the receptor grade has a noticable difference from media grade as far as the user can tell. Ill be able to answer this poll in a month or so ;)
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the difference in doses makes a huge difference for me in media grade. Gavin Kane SWEARS receptor grade is 3x stronger and while he may not be a pure scientist like PA, he is a smart guy...

For receptor I notice MUCH more at 80mcg post workout 3 times a week. Because I only workout 3 times a week I am sure some of the "over flow" hits the other muscle groups I worked that day as well.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
the difference in doses makes a huge difference for me in media grade. Gavin Kane SWEARS receptor grade is 3x stronger and while he may not be a pure scientist like PA, he is a smart guy...

For receptor I notice MUCH more at 80mcg post workout 3 times a week. Because I only workout 3 times a week I am sure some of the "over flow" hits the other muscle groups I worked that day as well.
I swear it's much better too... however, maybe we're just on crack........

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
My approach is different. I like small doses of 20mcg (split 10mcg bi-laterally) for long runs. It is a slow drip approach which works well for me and enhances my physique in noticable 3 month chunks (as opposed to seeing results right away).

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My approach is different. I like small doses of 20mcg (split 10mcg bi-laterally) for long runs. It is a slow drip approach which works well for me and enhances my physique in noticable 3 month chunks (as opposed to seeing results right away).
you use that dose everyday even on non workout days? on non workout days when would you dose?

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
you use that dose everyday even on non workout days? on non workout days when would you dose?
On cycle I'll use it EOD but only on workout days PWO. If I use slin I'll up the IGF-1 dose to 40mcg split bilaterally PWO taken concurrent w/ the slin.

In PCT I'll dose 20mcg everyday even when there is no workout. Nonworkout days my only constant is to take it before a meal with a solid amount of carbs.

An example of a low dose everyday potocol is Dave Palumbo's:

11 micrograms per day for 30 days (cycle 1) 333 micrograms

2 weeks OFF

11 micrograms per day for 30 days (cycle 2) 333 micrograms

2 weeks OFF

11 micrograms per day for 30 days (cycle 3) 333 micrograms

8 weeks OFF​

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
On cycle I'll use it EOD but only on workout days PWO. If I use slin I'll up the IGF-1 dose to 40mcg split bilaterally PWO taken concurrent w/ the slin.

In post cycle therapy I'll dose 20mcg everyday even when there is no workout. Nonworkout days my only constant is to take it before a meal with a solid amount of carbs.
okay so there is no real advantage of taking at night or day? Im not sure if i can say that the igf is worth over a bill yet, it has helped me keep my cycle weight during PCT but i dont see any spot enhancement that i can tell yet. I guess ill have to see down the road.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
okay so there is no real advantage of taking at night or day? Im not sure if i can say that the igf is worth over a bill yet, it has helped me keep my cycle weight during post cycle therapy but i dont see any spot enhancement that i can tell yet. I guess ill have to see down the road.
I agree w/ what you have said. There is a lot of anectdotal evidence coming in that a high dose of GH (8iu+) and insulin (8iu+) injected together PWO on a steroid cycle does produce substantial strength and mass gains. There is talk from respected members of the community that site specific benefits are to be had.

So why is that protocol working? A. L. Rea has written that insulin shuttles only some amino acids into muscle and that GH shuttles the rest of the amino acid profile. This is suppose to account for the growth that guys are witnessing. But my very limited research indicates that insulin is capable of shuttling all the aminos except Tryptophan...so who knows.

The GH is reducing insulins ability to shuttle into fat cells and the insulin is reducing the side-effects from the GH.

My question is does administering IGF-1 LR3 and insulin together PWO during a steroid cycle create any synergy? I don't know but I am experimenting in part because I have no GH to experiment with at the moment.

I do know that it takes a lot of nutrients to "grow" out those sat cells and insulin really pushes those nutrients so there may be a benefit. It is to early to tell...however recovery & strength are up as a result of the combo...

So what is the best use of IGF-1 by itself?

I believe that it is indespensible for PCT. The reason appears to be that it increases Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH) and Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone which further stimulates FSH.

I do believe that you will get some site specific enhancement that will show up down the road. I once did a low dose cycle of IGF-1 and injected mainly in the forearms...I witnessed increased veins that are present still almost a year later & within 5 months I noticed some strength and size gains.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
I really think it is worth it for one main reason. When I am on it I honestly don't notice much and I really dont buy into the localized growth aspect either BUT my max weight was always 215 and it was VERY hard for me to hold 215 for mor ehtan a few days and would always settle down to 210-212. Since running IGF a couple time my max wieght I can hold is 224 so I really believe it does add new cells and over time you will see the benefits down the road.
this is exactly what is does. it enhances your genetics by creating new cells. people think it doesn't work because initially the only thing you see is the insulin like effects. its 6-8 months down the road that you really see this drug work. No you don't blow up like AAS but what you get is yours to keep.

with all that said i think you HAVE to use this drug immediately after working out 15-30 min or else you miss out.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Supplements 7
IGF-1/GH 10
IGF-1/GH 4