GHRP-6 for bridring between cycles

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
GHRP-6 for bridging between cycles

I have done bunch of cycles in the last thre years, started with superdrol, and finished with test, dianabol, trenbolone cycles, and one thing I hate is off time.
Is it possible with ussage of GHRP-6 and maybe hexarelin in between cycles keep or even add some mass.

26 years, 3 years steroids 2 prohormones cycles, 4 real steroid cycles 5.7 185( low bodyfat), bench 325

Last edited:
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I have done bunch of cycles in the last thre years, started with superdrol, and finished with test, dianabol, trenbolone cycles, and one thing I hate is off time.
Is it possible with ussage of GHRP-6 and maybe hexarelin in between cycles keep or even add some mass.

5.7 185( low bodyfat), bench 325
i have used a bunch of ghrp-6,and hex....they are imo effective peptides...have you ever used igf-1lr3???

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
Yeas I used igf-lr3 when it first came out, and I bought it from this board sponsors, I used total 10 mg, but not too much success, and I used it in various doses and ranging from 40mgs to 100 mgs.
It jus gave me muscle cramps, no gain, or visible fat loss.
I am intrested in GHRP-6 because it should increase your apetite drasticly and helps your joints

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Yeas I used igf-lr3 when it first came out, and I bought it from this board sponsors, I used total 10 mg, but not too much success, and I used it in various doses and ranging from 40mgs to 100 mgs.
It jus gave me muscle cramps, no gain, or visible fat loss.
I am intrested in GHRP-6 because it should increase your apetite drasticly and helps your joints
yes it def makes you hungry...didn't help too much in the joint department....i used it before bed,with my gaba

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
what doses did you used
I am planing on 400 mcg

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
what doses did you used
I am planing on 400 mcg
it varied everyday....sometimes 100mcg...sometimes 200,400mcg...sometimes twice a day..... ..i played with it basicly....

freakboy

Awards
3-400mcg 2x day ftw
i am very interested in this GHRP too, but i am not gonna spend the money on it if its not gonna do much besides help my joints b/c my joints are fine now lol.. i been off cycle for 4 months now, just itchin to dive into my test E/TrenE/Test SUsp/Dbol cycle, but holding off cuz i wanna try all these different peptides.... Other than increased appetite and joint help does GHRP have any other advantages like strength increases or muscle size or fat loss?????

Thanks guys!