how long will IGF last after recon

1. New Member
    Answers

how long will IGF last after recon

i have heard so many different answers to how long IGF will last with each thing u reconstitute with. I heard 7 parts distilled water and 1 part white vinegar is the best to stall degrading; however i've heard AA is the best. and i've heard distilled water/vinegar lasts the longest and that is only one week, and then others have said their's lasted months with AA. very misleading. can someone please help me out here with some solid info/answers?

2. New Member
    Answers

bump

3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Once reconstituted in AA (distilled water and vinegar), your IGF should be stable for about a year.

•   

4. New Member
    Answers

thanks appreciate it

5. New Member
    Answers

http://researchlabsupply.com/Scripts...?idproduct=254

is this what i need to recon my IGF-LR3?..if not could anyone provide me with a specific product (not AA) maybe a specifc link to what it would be. I'm sorry for the questions, it's just i'm trying to gather more info in combination with my research and do NOT want to make a mistake with IGF i have done my research but i still want a specific answer to what i need to dilute IGF, because i dont want to waste a whole vial just because i "thought" i knew i was correct. THANKS!

6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Yep, that's exactly what you need for reconstitution. You'll also want to get some NaCL (0.9%) or bacteriostatic water for dilution when you're ready to inject. Diluting the IGF/AA mixture with NaCL assures that you're spreading out the solution and hitting as many muscle receptors as possible. I use about 8x the amount of NaCL to IGF/AA. So for example, if I drew IGF/AA to the 5 mark in my 1ml syringe, I would then draw another 40 marks of NaCL for a total of 45 marks.

7. New Member
    Answers

one more thing...if i have a 1mg vial (1000mg) and i dilute with 2 ml solvent...when i go to load syringe, the "10" mark on my U-100 syringe will equal 50 mcg, correct? and then i just fill the rest of syringe with BW right before injection to make injection more accurate? correct? just really dont wanna mess this up ..been reading alot of post/stories lately of people messing with this by guessing and end up wrong and doing WAY too much. THANKS!!

8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dra05ke View Post
    one more thing...if i have a 1mg vial (1000mg) and i dilute with 2 ml solvent...when i go to load syringe, the "10" mark on my U-100 syringe will equal 50 mcg, correct? and then i just fill the rest of syringe with BW right before injection to make injection more accurate? correct? just really dont wanna mess this up ..been reading alot of post/stories lately of people messing with this by guessing and end up wrong and doing WAY too much. THANKS!!
    Correct. Though you'll probably only want to load the syringe to the 5 mark and shoot 25mcg bilaterally.

9. New Member
    Answers

i was goin to put 50 mcg in syringe then fill to 100 mark with BW and split it bilaterally ..because i dont have 5 marks on my u-100 ...it's 10,20,30,40 ...100 ...or is that not a good idea...i've heard of just using two syringes filling each with 25 mcg and doing it that one ..inject one right side, one left side

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. humatrope how long will it last?
    By utahsaint in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 11:13 PM
  2. How long will these last me?
    By parttimer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-12-2006, 12:09 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-16-2005, 11:01 AM
  4. How long will HCG last when mixed?
    By Blatalian in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-10-2004, 12:52 PM
  5. How long will EQ last in an unpoked vile?
    By hardlyworkin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-21-2004, 06:15 AM