PegMGF and IGF together?

thatdguy

Awards
I read that pegMGF-1 and IGF-1 together may cancel each other out or something?? So you don't take them on the same days and keep them 3 days apart? anyone have any input on this?

thanks

5plates

5plates

Board Sponsor
Awards
EOD, they compete for the same receptors.

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
I've been shooting 200mcg bilat pegMGF at nighttime, going to bed, hitting the gym the next day around 5pm, then shooting my 40mcg bilat IGF immediately PWO (approx 15 mins after last set).

I'm only 2 weeks in to this cycle (including cyp and deca) and I have drastically increased my calories because I had just come off of a cutter. So I have been seeing some good gains, but I cant single out the MGF/IGF as the source of them.

Based on what I've read, the dosing scheme that I am using for MGF/IGF seems most reasonable.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is a protocol I seen I would be willing do run it after I do some more research.
Run for 4 weeks
Sn-Off -250mcg Peg Mgf
M-Workout -50mcg IGF-1 PWO
T-Off
W Workout-50mcg IGF-1 PWO
TH-Off-250mcg Peg Mgf
F-Workout-50mcg IGF-1 PWO
S-Off

One side question, if you are running IGF for only 4 weeks would it be more benifical to inject more than 3 times a week?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
If MGF is localized then that means it can't travel to your small intestines and attach to receptors right? No MGF gut so to speak?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is a protocol I seen I would be willing do run it after I do some more research.
Run for 4 weeks
Sn-Off -250mcg Peg Mgf
M-Workout -50mcg IGF-1 PWO
T-Off
W Workout-50mcg IGF-1 PWO
TH-Off-250mcg Peg Mgf
F-Workout-50mcg IGF-1 PWO
S-Off

One side question, if you are running IGF for only 4 weeks would it be more benifical to inject more than 3 times a week?

Bump for an opinion.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
MGF seems to be soooooo misunderstood... Let me go find the info and ideas i have been trolling around on a few boards.

From a VERY simplistic and high level understanding:

pMGF and normal MGF both activate their receptors for approx 72 hours with 36+ hours being strong binding. Peg differs because it is systemic BUT should not really have longer life eccept that it will taper meaning it will float around till it finds enough receptors to take up the whole dose. During this time IGF is pretty much useless. Another Idea I have is that MGF really is a VERY close varient of IGF soooo why don't we dose it after workout or even just before workout since its activity is so long. I have no science behind this but really MGF is simply IGF-1E and most of the general ideas should be similiar (our body produces MGF post workout for a reason duh)

For a period of time after proliferation has occured due to the pMGF we will be extra ready to fuse the cells with IGF. It sounds to me that every other week protocols will be best and switching between the two. We would want the last MGF dose to be no later that Friday ofcourse also...

Nest time I use PMGF I will use 2mg a week split up as 500mg PWO Mon, tues, thurs, Fri...

Then the next week I will use a protocol like gavins for IGF. Since I have Media grade I see it as being 20mcg x 2 and then 40mcg post WO. I would do this 4 days a week on the same days as I did MGF on the previous week...

really this protocol should work indefinetly because IGF only stops working when we have no more cells to fuse...

My planned PCT as far as peptides go will look something like this:

Weeks 1,3,5,10,12,14
2mg PegMGF - Dosing will be 500mcg x 4 or 1mg x 2. I am still deciding on this.

Weeks 2,4,6,11,13,15

80mcg IGF x 4 per week (this may be split throughout the day)

Note a 3 week break in between. I have no real reason for this eccept the "receptor" nonsense everyone keeps spewing and health.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If MGF is localized then that means it can't travel to your small intestines and attach to receptors right? No MGF gut so to speak?
MGF is local but PEG is not. Also there doesn't seem to be any reason to think MGF would affect the intestines anyway. IGF2 is what actually makes the intestines grow. IGF1 can cause it in theory but IGF2 is by far the dominant factor. Since MGF is IGF1-E I guess in theory it could cause it but I couldn't stay up at night worrying.