GH 7x/wk vs. 3x/wk

dra05ke

Awards
i've been doin 5 i.u. 7 days a week for 2 weeks now ..havent noticed much yet but way too soon to tell. i've been hearing alot in these forums about the 3x a week protcol at 10-15 i.u. mon-wed-fri. i was wondering if anyone has had better/quicker results with either one and what their results were? thanks.

dra05ke

Awards
can anyone help me out, please? i can't seem to find this info anywhere but on these forums. (very limited) but i have yet to read a personal experience or any decent information about which is better
from someone.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
not many people have used that method yet and given it's expensive nature, most don't want to experiment. ED or 5/2 is the most frequent tried and true. the only things i've read about it were through several filters of people, so it's hard to verify authenticity, although it did show promise in the few cases where people had tried it that way. not enough evidence to say which is better by any means though.

texxlnghorn

Awards
OK, first of all if you try to do 10-15 iu's on M,W,F. There is a good chance youll get carpal tunnel syndrome. But it will go away once you stop.

My FRIENDS have had their best results doing 2iu in the am and 2 iu post workout. For the price.

dra05ke

Awards
ok thanks guys appreciate the info ...i thought there would be some considerable side-effects to using 10-15 i.u./day but just wanted some more opinions...again, thanks!

drake

GH10

Awards
GH @ 4 iu's a day is a waste unless you are 35 or older or you just want to burn some fat. Bronchaid and caffeine will burn fat just as well though and costs 1/10th. The 3 times a week GH protocol was developed by Gavin Kane and some other high ranking bodybuilding gurus whos names you would recognize. The premise is to take your normal weekly GH dosage divided by 3. This is for pure mass, and when combined with other goodies, huge weight gains can be expected. Read the post below, all the information you will need.

I have read all your articles on growth hormone, insulin, and finally igf, but I am still having a hard time putting all three together in a protocol for bulking. Can you outline a simple program for me, something that lists dosages, timing, and optimal use? I have done many cycles of anabolics, as well as insulin and gh, but now I am looking forward to adding in some igf to the mix. Thanks in advance for helping a guy out.

To XXXXXXX

I am happy to help you out bro as it is critical to get the timing sequence down for optimal growth. I have been personally testing different protocols with igf use, having done over 20 different cycles and timing schedules. I also have a few competitive bodybuilders and test subjects off-season testing my new protocols. I have nailed down what I feel is the best protocol at this time, though everything is subject to change as I keep researching.
For now I have found that less is more. I highly recommend using a minimal schedule for all short chain sequence peptides, which include igf, insulin and even gh. I recommend using no more than 3 days per week, 2 days is fine, but no more than 3. The reason for this is that we are trying to prevent cell over-saturation and closure. All three products should be used in a similar manner.

The protocol is as follows; inject all products post workout, preferably after training large muscle groups which cause the most glycogen depletion, hence providing faster uptake of peptides. A sample layout is to inject Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Immediately post-workout inject 10-15iu of growth hormone IM, using a insulin pin and inject in any small muscle group such as delts, triceps, or biceps. Wait 20 minutes for the half-life clearance and conversion to igf to begin its sequence from the growth hormone and then inject a small dose of igf to create a synergistic super charge of the conversion process. I would recommend no more than 30mcg at this time. 10 minutes later you will take Humalog insulin only, and inject 5iu. I recommend starting with 5iu because Humalog has a very rapid onset and is easy to control with sugar. In conjunction with igf, you will be hyper-sensitive to insulin so start small and slowly work your way up to a maximum dose of 12iu post-workout. You will want to have around 80-100 grams of simple sugars such as dextrose and grape juice and an additional 60 grams of whey protein at the same time as your insulin. You will then eat another moderate glycemic index meal one hour after your high glycemic shake.

The reason for the high dose growth hormone is to take what would normally be your one week intake of gh and spread it out into 3 equal doses, injected pwo. This will create a truly anabolic rich environment and you will also benefit from full uptake due to your pwo depleted state.

So there is our post-workout regime, 3 days per week. Certainly you should take more than this, shouldn’t you? For most lifters, this protocol will be sufficient for growth. For someone with at least 6 months of gh use, 5 or more cycles of insulin and who no longer responds to typical igf protocols, the following regime may be followed: In addition to the above outline post-workout method, you may add additional doses of igf as well as insulin on the same day as your post-workout injection.

I would highly recommend you take 15mcg igf an additional two times per day. By taking less igf more often you will prevent cell over-saturation as well as receptor down-regulation. Creating a cell rich environment that saturates the cells infrequently will target massive cell proliferation. In addition you will take insulin 20 minutes after the igf on those 2 additional injections creating an anabolic rich environment that will last all day, 3 days per week.

For a sample protocol for someone that works out after work, I would recommend you do the following: Take 15mcg upon rising in the morning, followed by 10iu Humulin R or Humalog 20 minutes later. Immediately eat a carbohydrate rich meal with quality protein and low fat such as bananas, oatmeal and egg whites.

For lunch, take another 15mcg igf with 10iu insulin and have another moderate glycemic carbohydrate meal and protein with minimal fats. Follow the above listed pwo protocol to complete your three time injection schedule which will be used three times per week.

If you follow the outline laid out for you above to the letter, you will put on a massive amount of lean mass with a minimal amount of fat. You will need an anabolic and androgen rich environment to complete the schedule such as testosterone and tren in addition to the peptide products. T3 and T4 will not be necessary on this schedule as your thyroid levels will not be affected.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah, a 10 iu "burst" pwo then 20 mins later with igf, thats just for pure mass gains.

texxlnghorn

Awards
I've done 4 ius daily and i was happy. Espically for the cost. I stayed on exactly 1 year.

dra05ke

Awards
about how long did it take to notice strength and lean muscle gains? and were they dramatic after a certain point (3 months)

GH10

Awards
For the best review of this protocol, go to www.gavincane.com Their is a huge amount of information on this subject. Most report large gains fairly quickly, without the normal GH side effects of carpal tunnel, water retention, etc. Most use the entire regime with the gh,igf and slin which produces the biggest gains. Some just use gh and igf and report very good gains as well. AAS are a must though for the gh and igf to take on its full effects. This protocol can also be run indefinitely due to the cells not getting oversaturated, even the igf.

tek

Awards
so could i do M/W/Fri. 2am 2pm split ?? reason is my workouts are usually late.8pm. then bed afterwards

texxlnghorn

Awards
If your going to do gh, do it right.
Also after I finished GH, i took ghrp, because taking gh, causes a negative feed back system.

Unless you have dreams about competing, I would go with igf-1.
I'm happy with the results on igf-1, and much cheaper that g.h.

GH10

Awards
so could i do M/W/Fri. 2am 2pm split ?? reason is my workouts are usually late.8pm. then bed afterwards
It would defeat the theory of taking one large dose all at once. If your workout is indeed that late, I would take 10iu a day split up into 5 IM shots, 2 iu each,2-3 hours apart, 3 days a week. You would get more out of it than just splitting it in half. If you wanted to take the IGF, take it 30 minutes after your first GH administration in the morning and then again 12 hours later, only 20mcg a shot, IM 3 days a week. GH is pretty cheap these days, you'll get a hell of alot more out of spending some money on a 6 month supply of GH than the same amount on some of the supps I see on these different websites. Not dissing anyone, just calling it like I see it.

texxlnghorn

Awards
When I say supplements I mean AAS.
Like I said if you have unlimited funds, do as much as possible.
Let say your paying $2 an iu, that is $140 a week. Plus if you throw in a kit of IGF-1, your going to spend $140 on average.
Plus if you want to throw in some AAS. That's a few hundred dollars.

All I'm saying I spent $56 a week on gh. Got good results, and was able to have enough to spend on AAS.
Me I want to be as efficient as possible.
I have a life outside of working out.
I have a house to pay for, car to pay for, working on masters degree to pay for.

You can do what ever you would like just giving you my 2 cents

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I really have got to get to the bottom of this....was debating btwn 4 on 3 off @ 8 ius per day.....or 5 on 2 off @ 4-5 ius per day while supplementing the GHRP on off days and IGF in 3-4 week spurts every 2-3 months...

texxlnghorn

Awards
Ok, I looked up the info. last night.
In the book Chemical Enhancement the average adult male produces on average about 1 iu of gh which = 2.7mg.
Page 118.

In this book he has references to everything that is in the book, where you can look up the journal yourself.

tek

Awards
It would defeat the theory of taking one large dose all at once. If your workout is indeed that late, I would take 10iu a day split up into 5 IM shots, 2 iu each,2-3 hours apart, 3 days a week. You would get more out of it than just splitting it in half. If you wanted to take the IGF, take it 30 minutes after your first GH administration in the morning and then again 12 hours later, only 20mcg a shot, IM 3 days a week. GH is pretty cheap these days, you'll get a hell of alot more out of spending some money on a 6 month supply of GH than the same amount on some of the supps I see on these different websites. Not dissing anyone, just calling it like I see it.

thanks bro, i think i got it down now. next week. ill be doing Mon/Wed/Fri @ 4iu PWO. i thought you had to inject this in SubQ fat ?? didt know you could Spot inject IM. ????

GH10

Awards
thanks bro, i think i got it down now. next week. ill be doing Mon/Wed/Fri @ 4iu PWO. i thought you had to inject this in SubQ fat ?? didt know you could Spot inject IM. ????
GH can go either way, IM or SC. Better muscle gains are reported through IM through most people though. Fat loss seems to be noticed more with SC, but this is all anecdotal at best. The new GH Frag looks very promising for fat burning using SC(the 176-191 version). Good luck, I'm off to sleep.

tek

Awards
today after my workout. imme shot 3iu's in the Bi's. can i split the 3iu's. ?? 1.5iu in each bi ??

dra05ke

Awards
don't think it will make a difference since GH does not cause localized growth

GH10

Awards
today after my workout. imme shot 3iu's in the Bi's. can i split the 3iu's. ?? 1.5iu in each bi ??
You can if you want, I just do it as one shot. Some people do it split in two. To me its just a wasted pin. You could shoot the right bi during one administration and the left the next time, 3iu each. I do a 10iu shot rotating between both delts and both tri's, 10 iu each time. Going Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 10iu PWO for a total of 30iu a week, with 40-50mcg IGF 30 minutes afterwards.

tek

Awards
You can if you want, I just do it as one shot. Some people do it split in two. To me its just a wasted pin. You could shoot the right bi during one administration and the left the next time, 3iu each. I do a 10iu shot rotating between both delts and both tri's, 10 iu each time. Going Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 10iu PWO for a total of 30iu a week, with 40-50mcg IGF 30 minutes afterwards.
ya i may stick to your plan. i pinned both last night. gh ist a locialized growth site inject like IGF and such. so i should worry about doing both at the same time. doest matter if i inject IM or SubQ as far as getting in your system the same ?? also i notice lately my wrist is starting to hurt(cramp feeln) when i open my hands all the way. and my elbows are swore also. ?? whens the GOOD MOOD gonna kick in =] thats what im waiting for hahahaha

GH10

Awards
ya i may stick to your plan. i pinned both last night. gh ist a locialized growth site inject like IGF and such. so i should worry about doing both at the same time. doest matter if i inject IM or SubQ as far as getting in your system the same ?? also i notice lately my wrist is starting to hurt(cramp feeln) when i open my hands all the way. and my elbows are swore also. ?? whens the GOOD MOOD gonna kick in =] thats what im waiting for hahahaha
If you plan on doing IGF, just do it 20-30 minutes after you GH shot at 30-40mcg. You can go either SC or IM, some swear by each. For larger doses of GH at one administration(4iu or more) I'd go IM. Is this your first time with GH? It is normal to get numbness in the hands and soreness in the joints. Most people start at a very low dose, as low as 1iu a day and build up do reduce the sides. To me though, you just get used to it over time. The good mood you refer to, I can't answer that, I'm always in a good mood even without GH. Are you doing the GH without gear? You aren't providing enough info to make a good judgement of what you are doing....

tek

Awards
If you plan on doing IGF, just do it 20-30 minutes after you GH shot at 30-40mcg. You can go either SC or IM, some swear by each. For larger doses of GH at one administration(4iu or more) I'd go IM. Is this your first time with GH? It is normal to get numbness in the hands and soreness in the joints. Most people start at a very low dose, as low as 1iu a day and build up do reduce the sides. To me though, you just get used to it over time. The good mood you refer to, I can't answer that, I'm always in a good mood even without GH. Are you doing the GH without gear? You aren't providing enough info to make a good judgement of what you are doing....
thats why i was starting at such a low dose. yes first time user for GH. coming up wk ill be doing 3iu mon/wed/fri. im on Test E @ 500mg wk. Mon/thur @ 250mg. may throw in some tren Ace as well.