HGH Frag - ANYONE like it? - AnabolicMinds.com

HGH Frag - ANYONE like it?

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

HGH Frag - ANYONE like it?

Seemed to be big news 6-9 months ago. Now, I rarely hear about it. HGH fat loss without any sides. Why has it lost its appeal? Is it bunk?

2. New Member

ive been on the hgfrag 176-191 for about 10 days its a little early but i feel and look leaner. if i take it in the am i am hungry like crazy. did that for the first 7 days and was eating a lot more and not puting any fat on. now i have been taking it befor bed ill let you no how it goes
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice. Keep this going....
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by mjfit06 View Post
    ive been on the hgfrag 176-191 for about 10 days its a little early but i feel and look leaner. if i take it in the am i am hungry like crazy. did that for the first 7 days and was eating a lot more and not puting any fat on. now i have been taking it befor bed ill let you no how it goes
    what kinda dosage you runnin bro?
  5. New Member

300 mcg a day. i felt a little crappy at first dont no if it was the frag or just me. no other sides or any way to tell if this stuff is working you just haft to go by looks i will keep every one updated i have a cold so i havent been in the gym for 4 days so im a little off
  6. New Member

On another board a lot of guys (and girls) have been using the 176-191 (instead of the 177-191 that others sell) and they have all been raving about it.
  7. New Member

yeah i saw that too... its supposed to be awesome for fatloss, but isnt as readily available
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsw222 View Post
    but isnt as readily available
    what do you mean?
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedbacker View Post
    On another board a lot of guys (and girls) have been using the 176-191 (instead of the 177-191 that others sell) and they have all been raving about it.
    Can you PMme the board or even better a link? thanks
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    what do you mean?
    i'm pretty sure only one source carries it so far so its not easy to get a hold of yet
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I tried the older form and didn't notice too much..a little more muscle fullness..maybe some fatloss but it was very very subtle and I only had one vial.
  12. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by dsw222 View Post
    i'm pretty sure only one source carries it so far so its not easy to get a hold of yet
    True.
  13. New Member

Here's a theory from a guy on another board on gh frags, hope he doesn't mind me posting it here. Very interesting theory (from their personal experience):

I hear a lot of guys shooting the frags first thing in the morning, pre-workout, and before bed... Also, we know that frags are supposed to be shot on an empty stomach... Now I think that most of us can come to agree that in the iron world, diet is 90% of the battle... It's THAT important... That being said, lets look at the times the frags are being shot by most others...

First thing in the morning... Some will get up, shoot the frags, then wait an hour to eat... This is a popular protocol that we hear of... After a long night of sleep, the body has fasted 7-9 hours and is completely depleted... The very first thing a serious lifter should do right out of bed is slam down a shake that is mostly comprised of fast absorbing proteins... This is essential for getting your body back into an anabolic state...

Before bed... This is another popular protocol today.. But before bed is another time where you should absolutely never have an empty stomach... When you lay down to bed, you're about to head into a 7-9 hour fasting period... So before bed, you should be taking in a casein, soy, egg, or beef protein... These are proteins which take a long time to digest and keep on being released into your blood stream as the night passes.. This helps to keep nitrogen levels positive and prevent the body from falling into a catabolic stage...

Pre-workout... Here is a newer method of using frag... But yet, this is another time of the day which I completely disagree having an empty stomach... You should be ingesting high quality protein and complex carbs about an hour prior to your workout ensuring you dont "crash" during your workout, and also taking in simple carbs just before you train to make sure glycogen stores are filled before you go balls out in the gym... I believe this is just as important as your PWO nutrition...

So here is my beliefs on frag... It should be shot in the middle of the night where you're not eating, and it can truely work at its capacity... Typically, if you're drinking enough water, you should be getting up twice a night anyways... This is when you should take the frags, in a split dose.. (125mcg/125mcg) Because this is only a fragment of the gh molecule, it will not interfere with the body excreting it's natural gh because frag is not recognized as gh... Because of this, it will work exceptional at this time..

Now this leads to when you should be using gh... Because you're using the frag in the middle of the night, there is no need to use gh first thing in the morning.. This, in my eyes, is a waste of gh... Typically shooting gh in the morning is for burning fat, but because the frag is already doing that, you can now use the gh at the most optimal time, PWO.. At that time, you can manipulate and utilize the conversion process of the gh to IGF to build muscle as the frags are getting you leaner... Essentially building your LBM in an extremely efficient manner while getting leaner at the same time... Basically having your cake and eating it too... This is how some I know extremely well -------- -------- run it, and it works better than any other way to date...

I do not believe it sheds fat via putting you in a calorie deficient state.. Reason? Several big guns I'm close with have actually started eating more food which has upped there daily calories consumed, and yet, they are still getting leaner and leaner... I believe what the frag does, is pull adipose tissue into the blood stream.. From there your body will be using that adipose tissue for energy, and using all the nutrients we need for building/repairing/etc.. In essence, making your body extremely efficiently at upping your LBM.. Because of that course of action, I believe that's why some people will feel "under the weather" and not feel particularly good at first...

We've been running it 7 days a week and it's worked very, very well... 5-2 may work fine, but lets not forget, this is a fragment of the gh molecule so it will mirror GH's characteristics in the fat burning end of the spectrum... Before frags were introduced, guys would typically run lower dose gh all week long to get the optimal fat burning effects from the gh while cutting.. Now that frags are available, I believe the frag should be run that way also...

As far as the dosages, we haven't played around to see how much of a difference there is, what the saturation point is, or if there is even a saturation point... If I were to guess, because GH doesn't seem to have a saturation point, the higher the dose of frag you take, the better than results/effects will be to a certain point... That being said, I firmly believe everything should be used in moderation and always make diet and nutrition do the bulk of the work..
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Nice post. Lets keep this going............
  15. New Member

i am trying this protocall its been 3 days. your right i gess i never realy thought about the fact i get up every night too go to the bathroom. i am only doing one 300mcg tho
    this is something ive been thinking i cant even go 2 hours without fealing like im starving im talking like every hour and a half. i can eat something that youst to get me thure three hours now no way. it seems like the higher the fat in the meal the longer im not hungry.
  16. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by mjfit06 View Post
    i am trying this protocall its been 3 days. your right i gess i never realy thought about the fact i get up every night too go to the bathroom. i am only doing one 300mcg tho
    this is something ive been thinking i cant even go 2 hours without fealing like im starving im talking like every hour and a half. i can eat something that youst to get me thure three hours now no way. it seems like the higher the fat in the meal the longer im not hungry.
    Yea that makes sense about the fat and the feeling of satiety. That's cool you're running that protocol. Are you in a mass gaining phase? You should really be able to pound the calories hard while doing this and stay pretty lean. Keep us updated bro.
  17. New Member

i was actually in the midle of a cycle. i dont no what to say so far because i think im loosing fat from every whear a little at a time. i was alredy betwean 8 -10 % some times its 8.6 9.1 and so on. i try to have the same person do it. so im pretty lean. i was fat for 22 years so i still have that stubern fat. i will add mornig cardio starting monday. and see if this helps even more
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

From what Ive gathered.Frag really shines when used in a caloric deficite.Ill be doing a run in the future to cut the gut.ill post up my results.

Best of luck on your frag run.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone run HGH -Frag 176 with ANY success??
    By Whacked in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 06:06 PM
  2. Eagle Research's Oil/Solvent Mix...anyone tried it?
    By Nate Dawg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-11-2005, 12:44 PM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-08-2004, 04:57 AM
  4. i like it.... LSU baby...#1
    By ralph4u2c in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-05-2004, 11:10 PM
  5. tried a new leg routine today, I like it!
    By max silver in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-28-2003, 09:45 PM