HgH and Armor thyroid

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Well by doctor thinks that Armor (combo of T4 and T3) would be the best augment to a prolonged (6 month) GH cycle to counter the thyroid suppression from the GH. Granted, everything I read about T3 is not to take it for longer than 6 weeks before taking time off. Does this theory still hold true since it's only purpose in this situation is to bring levels back to "baseline" so to speak....? Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated guys....

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Well by doctor thinks that Armor (combo of T4 and T3) would be the best augment to a prolonged (6 month) GH cycle to counter the thyroid suppression from the GH. Granted, everything I read about T3 is not to take it for longer than 6 weeks before taking time off. Does this theory still hold true since it's only purpose in this situation is to bring levels back to "baseline" so to speak....? Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated guys....
Bueler....?

Blown_SC

Blown_SC

Eh Hole Board Supporter
Awards
It would be a suitable choice.

People have stayed on thyroid hormones for months on end without much trouble recovering.

The decision to stay on would ultimately be yours.

Depending on the amount of GH you're running, you may be able to get away with 12.5mcg of T3... or running T-100/T-99 to help improve your endogenous hormone production.

100mcg T4, or 25mcg T3 are other alternatives.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
It would be a suitable choice.

People have stayed on thyroid hormones for months on end without much trouble recovering.

The decision to stay on would ultimately be yours.

Depending on the amount of GH you're running, you may be able to get away with 12.5mcg of T3... or running T-100/T-99 to help improve your endogenous hormone production.

100mcg T4, or 25mcg T3 are other alternatives.
I am not familiar with T-100 or T-99....OTC? And thank you for the reply...

Blown_SC

Blown_SC

Eh Hole Board Supporter
Awards
I am not familiar with T-100 or T-99....OTC? And thank you for the reply...
Yes. Google it for a supplier... aor.ca is the site (for information only).