upcomming IGF-LR3 cycle Q's......

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.9%

upcomming IGF-LR3 cycle Q's......

hey everyone!!

Well, i have some Q's on a cycle I am thinking about doing... so far from what i have seen on the results thread, and such, i am liking the properties of the IGF-LR3, and the dose range i am thinking of doing it is as follows

1month, 80mcg's-100mcgs a day
    IM injects, after workouts....

NOW>> this will be my first cycle, I am 25, 225, prob about 19-20% BF (one of my main goals will be the recomp with added muscle) and I will be adhearing to a strict diet, lots of protein, and not starving carbs...

I have heard about the IGF degrading in BA, and such, but the IGF i am buying comes with NaCl for the suspension i belive.. since this is the case, will degrading still be an issue? also, if so, how would i go about combating the degrading issue...
    i have heard the AA route, but im not sure how that would pan out with the NaCl....

another Q.. i have heard some people say that one should do Anabolic cycles prior to doing IGF,,,, I am actually trying the IGF instead of going the anabolic route.. am i off base with this or????
    Thank you so much for your help.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.08%

I'd take that dosage and split it in half. I'd also take it EOD or even E3D unless you want a gargantuan belly that sticks out a mile.

I believe the stuff you're getting comes with AA for reconstitution. It is stable in AA for many months (in the fridge), but not in NaCL. You only mix it with the NaCL when you're ready to inject. This dilutes the AA so it won't sting as much. It also spreads the solution out at the injection site so that more muscle receptors are hit.

You can run IGF with your AS cycle. I've heard this really increases your gains. You can also run IGF as part of PCT. This is how I'm doing it. This is my third week and already people are commenting about how ripped I'm getting. There is also a feel good factor involved that really helps when doing PCT.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Soul train pretty much nailed it all.

Good luck with the IGF and 40-50mcg eod is how I run it also.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

You can run IGF solo without AAS if you want. Im doing 2 weeks prior to an oral cycle...then 3 weeks in PCT. IMO, this allows the following benefits:

1. Dosing prior to your cycle will allow time for those new cells to develope.
    2. Dosing in PCT has benefits of helping to recover HPTA.

Thats just imho though.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.9%

Thanks for everyone that has posted so far!........ yea, im looking to run it w/o AS.... i really dont have access to them but if i did, i would wink*** lol...... yea im going the bilateral route also, as soultrain said.... so if i ran like 80mcgs bilateral i would still be prone to get perma gut??? i thought i would only be susseptable to it if i ran upwards of 140 ED ????
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Perma gut from IGF or HGH is pretty debatable topic. Is there a guy on the forums that can say they actually did get permagut from HGH or IGF? I'd like to hear from them.

Again, I'm not debating that it doesn't exist... but there doesn't seem to be strong evidence.

For instance... Dorian Yates, a man who is reknown for his HUUUUUGE permagut....... apparently..... is not so "gutted" out here... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...3&d=1154729933

Just opening this for discussion. Slin and various other things might be more of a culprit....
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.08%

Quote Originally Posted by FLSUCIO View Post
    ...so if i ran like 80mcgs bilateral i would still be prone to get perma gut??? i thought i would only be susseptable to it if i ran upwards of 140 ED ????
    After reading Grunt76's take on IGF, I'm very inclined to agree with him. He has many years of personal experience with this peptide and his recommendation is 50mcgs or less. Sure, Revitropin et al would have you pinning 100mcgs/day, but they're selling a product, and not cheaply either!

Look at it this way, it's better to be safe than sorry. Most of the IGF receptors are located in the gut. It just makes sense that if you're injecting a high dose, most of the spillover is going to wind up attaching there. It won't show up immediately, but a few months down the road those cells will be matured and you'll be bloated like a tick on a hog.

So inject a little less. Your bottle of IGF will last longer and you can continue your cycle almost indefinitely with EOD or E3D dosing.

This is my third week and I can already tell a difference in the size of my biceps. IGF works! Maybe not as quickly or visibly as AS, but the gains are still there. I feel tighter and I know I've lost fat from around my waist. This stuff ROCKS!
  8. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by soultrain View Post
    After reading Grunt76's take on IGF, I'm very inclined to agree with him. He has many years of personal experience with this peptide and his recommendation is 50mcgs or less. Sure, Revitropin et al would have you pinning 100mcgs/day, but they're selling a product, and not cheaply either!

Look at it this way, it's better to be safe than sorry. Most of the IGF receptors are located in the gut. It just makes sense that if you're injecting a high dose, most of the spillover is going to wind up attaching there. It won't show up immediately, but a few months down the road those cells will be matured and you'll be bloated like a tick on a hog.

So inject a little less. Your bottle of IGF will last longer and you can continue your cycle almost indefinitely with EOD or E3D dosing.

This is my third week and I can already tell a difference in the size of my biceps. IGF works! Maybe not as quickly or visibly as AS, but the gains are still there. I feel tighter and I know I've lost fat from around my waist. This stuff ROCKS!
    Grunt definately knows his stuff about IGF... but I still question if perma gut really happens from IGF or HGH. There's just no proof and if you see pro bodybuilders with permaguts disappearing after they don't compete, what does that mean?
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.9%

yea, .........hummmmmmmm now you got me thinkin about the "non perm guts" lol, so soultrain, if running at like 40-50like you said, could i indeed run for more than 30 days? if so, i wouldnt be opposed to the lower dosages,,,,,,
  10. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by FLSUCIO View Post
    yea, .........hummmmmmmm now you got me thinkin about the "non perm guts" lol, so soultrain, if running at like 40-50like you said, could i indeed run for more than 30 days? if so, i wouldnt be opposed to the lower dosages,,,,,,
    You can use IGF for longer than 30 days if you're doing a protocol like E3D (every third day) or even EOD (every other day). Your gains and IGF's effectiveness typically starts to diminish after 3-4 weeks of every day use. Using it only post workout, say, 3 days a week, you should be able to use IGF for 4-6 weeks with ease. Listen and watch your body and you'll know. IGF won't get you huge fast, but you will gain slowly and most people lean up slightly as well. Not a wonder drug, but a very VERY useful tool in the battle!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.47%

Do how long can you run IHF at eod? What is pct protocol?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.41%

About 6 weeks. I can tell your not ready read up more pct for igf-1 lol noobs.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.47%

Quote Originally Posted by bencozzy View Post
    About 6 weeks. I can tell your not ready read up more pct for igf-1 lol noobs.
    You are correct. That's why I'm asking questions...
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.78%
    Achievements Posting Pro

run 50mcg 2hours after ur last meal before bed. than have 5-10g BCAA. igf is used MOSTLY at night by our bodys to repair/build tissue (muscle). also with the long half life of LR3, it definitly has some possitive effect on natural hgh level at night.

LR3 is simple and not much can go wrong. its a MODIFIED insulin, many are scared of LR3 because of REAL insulin like humalog but they are very different. Real slin is crazy

Similar Forum Threads

1. PWO MGF + IGF LR3 cycle - SHAKE TIMING
    By fa3262 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-05-2012, 01:13 PM
  2. IGF-LR3 Cycle Question/controversy
    By fa3262 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-02-2012, 08:58 PM
  3. IGF LR3 cycle, WITH insulin.
    By Cantell in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 05:11 AM
  4. Finally starting LR3 IGF-1 cycle ,, LOG!!
    By JKC12482 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 10:40 PM
  5. Need help on upcoming IGF-r3 cycle
    By Grant in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-27-2004, 01:04 PM