IGF-1/GH for Tennis Elbow

glipp

glipp

Awards
I have been reading a bit on here about IGF-1 and GH and am interested in use of them for healing tennis elbow I have been having trouble getting to heal in my left elbow and tendonitis in my right forearm. I am a complete newbie to this topic (IGF-1and GH) and have 2 concerns from reading as well as questions for you. I have read about Oratropin and am curious about this however am concerned about permagut. Is there an effective dose that wouldn't create this issue? If not is there another option that doesn't involve injection? Don't want to go w/ the needles. IGF-1 use is not something I would want the wifey to know about. :nono:

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
That'd be interesting to see how well that would work. I get tendonitis from time to time too.

T

texxlnghorn

Awards
Alot cheaper if your looking just for a cure for tennis elbow.

glipp

glipp

Awards
I have been using Cissus RX for a little over a week and have had 3 ART treatments on it (in addition to fish oils, usual joint support ie: glucosamine, etc. and flax seed oil). Have just been getting really frustrated as this has kept me out of the gym for 6 weeks now and I am getting pretty impatient. I have heard of DMSO but haven't tried it. Guess I could give it a shot. I have had some improvement, and I realize this is something which takes time to heal. I read about Oratropin and thought it might speed things along, however maybe this is overkill. Thanks for the input everyone.

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
Do some research on Oratropin, PGH-T, and Cissus.

I'm also a strong advocate of prolotherapy, so you may want to try reading up on it.

Good luck

glipp

glipp

Awards
Thanks firefighter. I will check it out. Currently taking Cissus RX and so far has worked o.k. Been taking about 11 days. Will see how it goes.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have used oratropin and was impressed...i have also shot a ton of igf-1,cjc-1295,ghrp-6,hexeralin,hexatropin... over the last 2 years....no permagut at all...i think that concern is a little far fetched...unless your super mega dosing the stuff!! igf is amazing for rehabing injuries

glipp

glipp

Awards
Thanks for the feedback TripDog. One of my biggest concerns after reading about oratropin was permagut, so your experiences are very encouraging. Will continue to research this and GH and see how things go. Stuff (Oratropin) is pricey but I need an oral option, so will need time to get the cash. More time for research :gotsearch and rehab. Continue use of Cissus and have incorporated DSMO. Again thanks for all feedback.

glipp

glipp

Awards
O.K. ordered Oratropin and PGHT and await their arrival. What I am wondering is since I will be taking them primarily for healing, will I still get the benefit of extra muscle cells which I can work once I begin my training again, or will I lose this benefit?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
O.K. ordered Oratropin and PGHT and await their arrival. What I am wondering is since I will be taking them primarily for healing, will I still get the benefit of extra muscle cells which I can work once I begin my training again, or will I lose this benefit?
no you will not loose anything...igf-1 has a regenerating effect on cells...dont expect to take a dose and BAM muscle everywhere.....new muscle cells take time to develop.People usually speed the process with AAS..this helps mature the cells.....remember with the oratropin you take it every other day..it's active for 48 hrs..dont eat or drink an hour before,and after taking it.....apply the pght before bed..gaba products usually make me rather tired......good luck

glipp

glipp

Awards
no you will not loose anything...igf-1 has a regenerating effect on cells...dont expect to take a dose and BAM muscle everywhere.....new muscle cells take time to develop.People usually speed the process with anabolic steroids..this helps mature the cells.....remember with the oratropin you take it every other day..it's active for 48 hrs..dont eat or drink an hour before,and after taking it.....apply the pght before bed..gaba products usually make me rather tired......good luck
Thanks TripDog. I hope to be back training soon and I am glad to hear new muscle cell development will still be there. From my research I knew it took awhile for the new cells to grow, just didn't know if they needed the stimulation of training to prevent them from dying off. Looking forward to trying the Oratropin

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
J IGF-1/GH 2
S Anabolics 1
V Supplements 3
P Supplements 5