IGF and Anabolic Pump

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would these work well together, I want to AP to my stack.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would these work well together, I want to AP to my stack.
Both have been known to cause people to go a little bit hypo right after pinning/supplementing. I would suggest using one at a time just to see how you react then if your fine try both. Oh, and let me know how it works cause I'm considering using both in an upcoming PCT. :thumbsup:

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been pinning IGF pwo three times a week, I am using 2 20mg doses, 20mg for the left 20mg for the right. I follow it with 75g of a 50/50 malto/dex combo. I have not felt any signs of hypo yet and I am prone to hypo because I am a ectomorph. It makes me wonder if the IGF I am using is the real deal?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have been pinning IGF pwo three times a week, I am using 2 20mg doses, 20mg for the left 20mg for the right. I follow it with 75g of a 50/50 malto/dex combo. I have not felt any signs of hypo yet and I am prone to hypo because I am a ectomorph. It makes me wonder if the IGF I am using is the real deal?
I dont think you have to feel hypo for it to be working....its just a common side that users report. Some guys will test their product by pinning, then waiting 20 or more minutes to see if they get hypo. If your consuming carbs right after you pin you may not even notice this.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can kill 80mcg and not feel one bit hypo, everything is individual

freakboy

Awards
i'm running 100mcg pw igf and taking 2 caps AP waiting 15 mins then drinking 55g of dexotrose, cee, and 50g whey

i feel jacked lol

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm running 100mcg pw igf and taking 2 caps AP waiting 15 mins then drinking 55g of dexotrose, cee, and 50g whey

i feel jacked lol
holy bananas that's a sh*t ton of IGF. I was only taking 40mg post wo, and would get crazy hypoglycemic episodes throughout the day.

I also stacked with YellowGold (the Phellodendron extract from anabolic pump). I don't think it really caused a great synergystic effect, but then again, you're not really going to be blowin' up with IGF.

The reason why most people stack IGF and insulin is because IGF will fight against insulin resistance as well as negate the lipotrophic (stores fat) effects of insulin. Since Anabolic Pump enhances insulin sensitivity, and is also lipolytic (burns fat), there's really not the same sort of synergy as you get with your bread'n'butter IGF/Slin stack.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i'm not happy w/the igf i got. power seemed underdosed and i'm not sure if it was legit. i didn't feel much of anything on it.

Speedbacker

Awards
i'm not happy w/the igf i got. power seemed underdosed and i'm not sure if it was legit. i didn't feel much of anything on it.
Who was your supplier? Was it a board sponsor? If it wasn't pm me bro, i'd be interested to see who you got it from?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No source discussions either openly or through PM's.