IGF and Temperature

Jmuls

Jmuls

Awards
The topic of reconstituted IGF-1 and ideal temperature for storage seems to come up quite often all over the boards. I myself am interested in the same topic as I know most of you are as well. In my searches, I've come across a post from bb.com that may help to shed some light on this topic.

Originally posted by Big Drake

Author: Muscle-********

Stability of IGF... the Truth

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**New Studies showing increased Stability of IGF-I

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stability Data for LongTMR3IGF-I (Liquid Formulations)

The stability of a liquid solution of LongTMR3IGF-I was monitored for a period of two years at storage conditions of -20 C, +4 C, +22 C, and +37 C. The final concentration of LongTMR3IGF-I was in acetic acid. At various time points, samples were taken and compared to a lyophilized control (stored at 4 C). Listed below are the stability results for each respective storage condition.

 Storage Condition: -20 C

Biological Potency No Change up to 2 years
Immunological Activity No Change up to 2 years
Mobility of Protein No Change up to 2 years
Elution Profile by reversed phased HPLC No Change up to 2 years

 Storage Condition: +4 C

 Storage Condition: +22 C

 Storage Condition: +37 C

Biological Potency No Change up to 1 year
Immunological Activity No Change up to 1 year
Mobility of Protein No Change up to 1 year
Elution Profile by reversed phased HPLC No Change up to 1 year

 Conclusions

o There is no significant difference in the potency of LongTMR3IGF-I associated with the storage of the liquid formulation when stored at this range of temperatures.
o There is no evidence for loss of biological activity at any of the tested temperatures when stored as a liquid product.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dug up this data to help educate people on LR3 IGF-I. As with many products like this false data almost always surrounds it as truth. The above information was gathered by gropep during experiments which stretched several years.

As you can see IGF can be quite stable for even a year at room temp

-M*
I hope this info is useful for those concerned with the safety of your peptides!

coop

Awards
thanks jmuls...

in case anyone else has to look it up 37C = 98.6

i'm gona use the eyeglass case and bought this mat of freeazable cubes which can be cut apart....i'm gone try one of hose in the eye glass case jus for some extra protection

coop

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
IGF-1/GH 12
IGF-1/GH 2