IGF-1 sits in my car while I lift...

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
My igf-1 is obviously reconstituted and stays in my fridge until i hit the gym...i bring it in my car and it stays in there for about 1.5-2 hours...unfortunately its about 95 degrees or hotter in my car...is my igf-1 useless in this state?

tek

Awards
My igf-1 is obviously reconstituted and stays in my fridge until i hit the gym...i bring it in my car and it stays in there for about 1.5-2 hours...unfortunately its about 95 degrees or hotter in my car...is my igf-1 useless in this state?
hey bro,what i have done was. gotten a lunch bag/box an filled with ice, and placed the IGF or GH in a empty metal bottle. helpd keep it cool for couple hours. i do this at work with my GH. just my .2cents

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
not a bad idea...ill try it out...thanks

NickyNoNames

NickyNoNames

Awards
also, just a thought, i dont know bout you but my gym locker room is alot cooler then my car sitting in the sun, why not if anything bring like and extra shirt wrap the shirt up in it... even maybe throw an ice pack in there and lock it in the locker... im about to start igf in about a week myself aswell.. thats probably what i will be doin.

TheXc

TheXc

Awards
Im thinking about doing something like that as well. Someone suggested to me to buy an insulin carrying case to transport the preloaded syringes and keep it in my gym bag, and shoot imediately after in the gym bathroom stall.

soultrain

soultrain

Awards
You could always buy a cheap sunglass case at Wallyworld and stick your pins in it.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
its fine but should be avoided... alot of good suggestions here. i use to steal the ice packs from my work and wrap them up in that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0