Drawing IGF problem
- 07-07-2007, 07:19 PM
- 07-07-2007, 08:16 PM
Draw the IGF, then pull an amount of air into the syringe equal to the amount of liquid you want to add. Push that air into the bottle, then pull the water. The air adds extra pressure and it will almost push the water into your pin.
- 07-10-2007, 05:18 PM
or you can just take a separate syringe and inject air into your vile until the vacuum is gone. that should solve your problem.
Similar Forum Threads
- By justreading in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 20Last Post: 06-17-2007, 01:39 PM
- By neverstop in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 9Last Post: 06-05-2007, 12:08 AM
- By bigrich954rr in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2005, 12:21 AM
- By judge-mental in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 07-20-2005, 02:29 PM
- By dirlewanger in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 5Last Post: 08-25-2004, 06:27 PM