for those of us that don't want to pin...

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.51%

for those of us that don't want to pin...

...what's your opinion on the best thing to take to boost GH levels? I'm currently using pght but was thinking about trying Oratropin. Is there something better in your opinion or is that about as good as it gets without pinning? I don't have a fear of needles or anything, I just don't want to go down that road.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I have never used Oratropin, but people who do use it say it works great but its and IGF-1 booster. IBE also makes a GH booster also. pGHT is also a solid product, all 3 look like the best GH/IGF-1 OTC products out there.

I was alot like you a while ago. I didnt want any part of pinning anything. Then i got pGH and started pinning with a 28slin pin. Its not bad at all. Now im giving myself injections of pGH & B12. Im looking to use IGF-1 this winter. JMO

You also save a ton of money with pinning IGF-1 vs. Oratropin
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.51%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I have never used Oratropin, but people who do use it say it works great but its and IGF-1 booster. IBE also makes a GH booster also. pGHT is also a solid product, all 3 look like the best GH/IGF-1 OTC products out there.

I was alot like you a while ago. I didnt want any part of pinning anything. Then i got pGH and started pinning with a 28slin pin. Its not bad at all. Now im giving myself injections of pGH & B12. Im looking to use IGF-1 this winter. JMO

You also save a ton of money with pinning IGF-1 vs. Oratropin
    Are you using the pgh from UniversalKits? What is the product that IBE makes for increasing GH?

I hear you on the pinning thing. I may end up there eventually but I'd like to avoid it for now and see what kind of results I can get that way.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by psywzrd View Post
    ...I hear you on the pinning thing. I may end up there eventually but I'd like to avoid it for now and see what kind of results I can get that way.
    28 guage is really small...probably hurts more to get pinched for not wearing green on St. Patty's Day.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.51%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    28 guage is really small...probably hurts more to get pinched for not wearing green on St. Patty's Day.
    You're probably right . Like I said though, I have no fear of needles whatsoever - I just don't want to deal with the added hassle of pinning. I know it's not that big a deal but it's certainly easier to go transdermal or oral.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Fer sure bro i wasnt trying to coax you into pinning just letting you know about my experience with it. I like your approache of trying to go natty (somewhat) for as long as you can.

Yes my pGH is from Universal Kits, the product from IBE is Hexatropin-6. Check em out thier a board sponserd company.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.51%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Fer sure bro i wasnt trying to coax you into pinning just letting you know about my experience with it. I like your approache of trying to go natty (somewhat) for as long as you can.

Yes my pGH is from Universal Kits, the product from IBE is Hexatropin-6. Check em out thier a board sponserd company.
    Yeah - I see the Hexatropin now (couldn't get to IBE's site before for some reason). That stuff it mega-expensive huh? It's much cheaper than the real deal but I'll have to read some logs before I take the plunge on that stuff. The pght that I use is pretty reasonable and the price per bottle keeps going down as you order more bottles. The sleep effects from pght are noticeable on day one (actually night one but you know what I mean ) but I can't say that I've really noticed anything else. Maybe I'll look into running it along with Powerfull since I have a few bottles of both.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.37%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I thought you had to pin the Hex???

For non-injectable - I'd go with pGHT. You can also look at any supp standardized for L-dopa. The carboxy molecule that USP uses in Powerfull (Nutraplanet has it in bulk), or the other one (name escapes me) that they used in the original P'full.

I'd look at a combo of those.
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

the PGH-t form universal kits is either sublingual or transdermal I thought...? And Oratropin-1 IS IGF-1, but orally available IGF-1 and not an IGF-1 booster, but in a sense you could think of it that way. Unless I am mistaken. Im starting with oratropin first just so experiment with IGF-1, in the future, pinning is the way to go...much less $$$
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.37%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Yes - Ora IS Igf-1. I forgot about that.
    It is more expensive - but a definite good option.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.51%

Quote Originally Posted by pudzian2 View Post
    the PGH-t form universal kits is either sublingual or transdermal I thought...?
    The pght is transdermal (the t is for transdermal). The other pgh they sell is used sub-q I believe.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.19%

Once you do your first pin with a slin pin you'll realize how easy and uneventful it is. After awhile you'll actually look forward to pinning yourself.......well atleast i do
  13. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You're probably right . Like I said though, I have no fear of needles whatsoever - I just don't want to deal with the added hassle of pinning. I know it's not that big a deal but it's certainly easier to go transdermal or oral.
    Pinning oil-based with a 23g is kind of a hassle. Pinning water based with a slin pin is seriously not a hassle at all. Just wipe with alcohol, insert, push, and you're done. It takes less than 60 seconds. I was a little nervous the first time I did it, but now brushing my teeth is more of a "hassle". (Now lying sideways for 15 minutes with Oratropin in your mouth... that is a hassle!) You just need to realize that there are some "supplements" that are simply far more effective when injected.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Yeah - I see the Hexatropin now (couldn't get to IBE's site before for some reason). That stuff it mega-expensive huh? It's much cheaper than the real deal but I'll have to read some logs before I take the plunge on that stuff.
    Try mine (it's in my sig)

ACKKK - where's my SIG???

(okay, fine - here's the URL: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ibe-n...dywizards.html)
  15. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Yes - Ora IS Igf-1. I forgot about that.
    It is more expensive - but a definite good option.
    is that considered still "natural" bodybuilding? or banned by any competitions?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.51%

Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post
    Try mine (it's in my sig)

ACKKK - where's my SIG???

(okay, fine - here's the URL: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ibe-n...dywizards.html)

I actually did read your entire log - very thorough and inspiring! Sounds like you had a good experience for the most part (apart from the swollen and bleeding gums of course )

Similar Forum Threads

1. safe supps for those of us with hbp
    By believer in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 10:18 PM
  2. For those of us who wanna blast some 'ass fat' (lol)...
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 01:00 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-07-2007, 08:35 PM
  4. for those of you that order from
    By 391rippy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 12:25 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-02-2005, 12:18 PM