Help thesinner plan his first IGF cycle

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was planning on starting my first IGF cycle in a few weeks using Grunt's immediately post-workout protocol. Here's what I got:

Option 1:
Here I would be training 4 days per week. 2 on, 1 off, 2 on, 2 off. I would shoot 20mcg on each side (40mcg total) immediately post workout EVERY workout.

Option 2:
Same training protocol as option 1, but would be shooting every third day.

Option 3:
Would be training 3 days per week (MWF), shooting immediately post-workout EVERY workout.

Suggestions, comments, additional questions, etc. post them here!

Thanks for reading, and thanks for your input.

:smite: thesinner

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I like option one. I am thinking of doing option three however as that one fits with my current schedule the best.

Option three gives you eight weeks from a mg where option one gives 6. ( Just thinking out loud)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like option one. I am thinking of doing option three however as that one fits with my current schedule the best.

Option three gives you eight weeks from a mg where option one gives 6. ( Just thinking out loud)
Option 1 is the one I had originally wanted to go with (as that is my preferred lifting schedule), but I wasn't sure if 2 days in a row would be too frequent. Was planning on starting this the last week of my designer orals cycle, and stick with it through PCT.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Id suggest any option that gives days in between administration. Since once the IGF has activated the receptors in question then theres around a 72hr window that they remain active.So e3d or eod.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am planning my first IGF cycle as well. My plan is 40mcg E3D. I life M,T, TH, FR every week.

So my plan would be something like:

M - 40mcg chest
T - legs (no igf)
W- cardio
TH - Back/traps 40mcg lats
Fri - Shoulders (no igf)

Then the next week I will do legs and shoulders. And keep rotating like that. I am planning to do 1 month of this then 1 month of an oral then another month of IGF in PCT. Hope this helps. I guess to answer your question I like your second option......at least to start out. You can always adjust.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I like 1...

Thats what i was doing and I saw some nice separation.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am planning my first IGF cycle as well. My plan is 40mcg E3D. I life M,T, TH, FR every week.

So my plan would be something like:

M - 40mcg chest
T - legs (no igf)
W- cardio
TH - Back/traps 40mcg lats
Fri - Shoulders (no igf)

Then the next week I will do legs and shoulders. And keep rotating like that. I am planning to do 1 month of this then 1 month of an oral then another month of IGF in post cycle therapy. Hope this helps. I guess to answer your question I like your second option......at least to start out. You can always adjust.

That's pretty much the same lifting schedule I do (just different muscle groups on the days). I guess there's still some time, still gotta get pins.

I guess I've still got time to make up my mind. Keep the ideas coming. :)

thesinner

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I am not starting this for a while yet either. I am still tossing around the idea of changing up my training schedule to make sure I am lifting every other day. Its weird though b/c on Sat and Sun I can go in and do 40 min of cardio and abs yet I hate lifting on those days. I usually stay out late on fri and Sat so I am guessin thats why intensity isnt great lifting on the weekend.

Another thought is to do 40mcg 4 times/week for 3 weeks. Take off some time (a month or whatever) then pin IGF for another 3 weeks. 1mg would cover that with an extra 40mcg left over.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I am not starting this for a while yet either. I am still tossing around the idea of changing up my training schedule to make sure I am lifting every other day. Its weird though b/c on Sat and Sun I can go in and do 40 min of cardio and abs yet I hate lifting on those days. I usually stay out late on fri and Sat so I am guessin thats why intensity isnt great lifting on the weekend.

Another thought is to do 40mcg 4 times/week for 3 weeks. Take off some time (a month or whatever) then pin IGF for another 3 weeks. 1mg would cover that with an extra 40mcg left over.
Yeah, I HATE lifting on the weekends too. Mainly due to the adjusted hours (I'm a earlybird) and the massive amounts of "Weekend-Warriors" hogging up the equipment trying to build their egos (as opposed to their biceps). But that's a whole different topic.

Marc-Antony

Awards
Here is my plan of action ... not sure you gonna like it though, it's a 5 day body part, with lifting on the week ends.

week 1 (monday, tuesday, wednesday, and so on)

Pecs ***** inject pecs
Back + Trapz
Legs ***** inject quads
rest
Shoulder + tris
Back + Bis ***** inject lats
rest

week 2

Pecs + tris
Legs + calves ***** calves
Back + bis (no deadlift)
rest
Shouders + trapz ***** delts
Legs (will be deadlifting here) ***** Hams
rest

week 3

Shoulders ***** trapz
Legs
Back bis¨***** bis
rest
Pecs tris ***** tris
Back
rest

week 4

Pecs tris ***** pecs
Back bis
Legs ***** quads
rest
Pecs + shoulders
Back ***** lats
rest

week 5

Pecs tris
Legs ***** hams
Back bis
rest
shoulders ***** delts
legs ***** calves
rest

week 6

Pecs Shoulders Trapz ***** trapz
Legs
Back bis
rest
Pecs
Back bis
rest

Also, are you gonna get some pegMGF ???

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wasn't gonna be doing any MGF. Don't really want to inject in the Pecs or Bi's (those are my finer points already). That's a pretty nice plan of attack, but I'm just not sure if I'm down for the training regimen. Is that how you run IGF, Mark?

I'm thinking I might go with 3 for the first few weeks, and kick it up to option 1 for the remainder of the cycle.

Marc-Antony

Awards
Wasn't gonna be doing any MGF. Don't really want to inject in the Pecs or Bi's (those are my finer points already). That's a pretty nice plan of attack, but I'm just not sure if I'm down for the training regimen. Is that how you run IGF, Mark?
Yeap .... training is high volume ... but I make sure to not over do it though.

I'm thinking I might go with 3 for the first few weeks, and kick it up to option 1 for the remainder of the cycle.
Yeah looks like a nice plan of action ... allthough ... 4 times/week late in your igf cycle, sounds like downregulation, so I don't know ... that's why I like to stick to 3/week for no more than 6 weeks ... also, one of the reasons you migth wanna concider pegMGF.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah looks like a nice plan of action ... allthough ... 4 times/week late in your igf cycle, sounds like downregulation, so I don't know ... that's why I like to stick to 3/week for no more than 6 weeks ... also, one of the reasons you migth wanna concider pegMGF.
Would it be better to run a pyramid scheme (option 3 a few weeks, option 1 a few more, and finish it up with option 3)?

What are the benefits to PMGF? Sorry for my ignorance, but peptides are still quite new to me; hence, my posting this thread for help planning.

Marc-Antony

Awards
Would it be better to run a pyramid scheme (option 3 a few weeks, option 1 a few more, and finish it up with option 3)?
Yeah very nice

What are the benefits to PMGF? Sorry for my ignorance, but peptides are still quite new to me; hence, my posting this thread for help planning.
I am not a pro, at all when it comes to mgf ... still a little bit complicated for me.

mgf is very similar to igf (frame shift if the IGF gene), injecting mgf twice/week on non igf pinning days ... will allow you to pin more frequently without looking at downregulation ... again I am not a pro ... and I haven't used MGF just yet ...

Still know that If diluted with AA this peptide must be used within 21 days, and kept at temperatures not higher than 45°F.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah very nice

I am not a pro, at all when it comes to mgf ... still a little bit complicated for me.

mgf is very similar to igf (frame shift if the IGF gene), injecting mgf twice/week on non igf pinning days ... will allow you to pin more frequently without looking at downregulation ... again I am not a pro ... and I haven't used MGF just yet ...

Still know that If diluted with AA this peptide must be used within 21 days, and kept at temperatures not higher than 45°F.
Yeah, I just got my vials today, they're chillin' in the freezer (no pun intended) unconstituted of course.

Marc-Antony

Awards
Yeah, I just got my vials today, they're chillin' in the freezer (no pun intended) unconstituted of course.
just to clarify ... I was talking about mgf: 45° and a shelf life of 21 days.

Igf is much more stable, up to two years at room temp, reconstituted in .6%AA

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just to clarify ... I was talking about mgf: 45° and a shelf life of 21 days.

Igf is much more stable, up to two years at room temp, reconstituted in .6%AA
Oh....well.....they're in the freezer anyhow.