Oratropin-1 Users CHIME IN..

1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Oratropin-1 Users CHIME IN..

Looking for some guys that have used oratropin-1 (preferably during a bridge between PH\Steroid cycles). I know most users will report gains from 2-5lbs fromt the 30 day oratropin cycle alone, but I am interested in hearing back form people who have used it in the months past. Have you seen the effects of maturing the new muscle cells. Does it really make a difference down the line in strength, size and development??

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.83%

Yes I've noticed over the last couple months ive grown more overall than prior to not using IGF. I believe this has alot todo with the maturity of new cells. Its like I can't platue right now. When I hit another one i'm gonna run more Oratropin. I liked the product alot. BTW it seemed I got more out of my cycle than I expected. I ran halo, trn, zol, together and I gained quite a bit of weight and I kept everybit. I actually ended up weighing more with less body fat after the cycle ended. I did the Oratropin 2 months prior. I am still gaining strength and size and I finished my 6 week cycle about 2 months ago. I haven't had those good of results in the past.
  3. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I used the double dose for a month and was very pleased will the comp effects..made me rather hungry at times,but i def did not gain any body fat from eating more.....good stuff,but WAY !!!!!! overpriced.....go with injectable and save yourself like 150 bucks..
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

yea tell me about the double dose thing.... is that commonly used? any side effects? did you use double dose of the oral or the inject? the only thing that makes me hesitate with the injections is the reconstitution and stuff. I havent read up on that much yet, and I dont want to mess it up. Injections dont really bother me otherwise. plus as you mentioned much less pricy
  5. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by pudzian2 View Post
    yea tell me about the double dose thing.... is that commonly used? any side effects? did you use double dose of the oral or the inject? the only thing that makes me hesitate with the injections is the reconstitution and stuff. I havent read up on that much yet, and I dont want to mess it up. Injections dont really bother me otherwise. plus as you mentioned much less pricy
    the kit comes double dosed at 80mcg a day,every other day you would take one..as far as with the injects it's much easier than you would think...you recieve usually 3 vials AA(acitic acid) the Igf-1,and steril water....you would need to purchace some insulin syringes(easily to obtain) The process is super easy....and safer in my opinion....i could walk you through the steps,or there are several posts on how to do it.......Once and for all: How to mix IGF (for research)
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    the kit comes double dosed at 80mcg a day,every other day you would take one..as far as with the injects it's much easier than you would think...you recieve usually 3 vials AA(acitic acid) the Igf-1,and steril water....you would need to purchace some insulin syringes(easily to obtain) The process is super easy....and safer in my opinion....i could walk you through the steps,or there are several posts on how to do it.......Once and for all: How to mix IGF (for research)
    Thanks man, I'd Really appreciate the help. So do you definately think the IGF-1 injections are the way to go instead? Are you talking about systematic Sub-Q injections or IM? Becuase people debate whether injectable IGF-1's effects are localized or not. (hence an IM injection post workout in the muscle worked)..
  7. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%

Quote Originally Posted by pudzian2 View Post
    Thanks man, I'd Really appreciate the help. So do you definately think the IGF-1 injections are the way to go instead? Are you talking about systematic Sub-Q injections or IM? Becuase people debate whether injectable IGF-1's effects are localized or not. (hence an IM injection post workout in the muscle worked)..
    Def "IM" post workout bi-lateral
  8. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I used it during P.C.T. (along with a SERM and anti-cortisol) and was pleased. I kept gaining strength as well as a few extra lbs of LBM.

I agree with Trip, though, that it is overpriced and injects are very easy. Pinning is definitely the way to go.
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

if taking PGH-T with the oratropin-1 to prevent the suppression of endegenous GH production, should they be taken simultaneously? or should the PGH be started say two weeks into a 4 week cycle of the IGF-1 sot that it is still being run for 2 weeks after the ora runs out.... or what is a good protocol. (it is most effectively taken at night yes?)
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

one thing I forgot to add, TRIPDOG: I read on another thread that you usually take oratropin-1 when you wake up in the middle of the night to piss. I was thinking about setting my alarm for an hour before I usually get up, squirting it in, then letting it sit in one cheek for 10-15, and then turning over on my other side and letting it sit, then Ill probly doze off for a while again...any suggestions?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Natadrol users, please chime in!
    By pctforeal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 08:05 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 05:15 PM
  3. The confusion doesn't end - Grunt chime in
    By justreading in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 09:33 PM
  4. Replies: 153