? About I-r

j4ever

Awards
Why does i-r offer aa with one 1mg bottle of igf and bw with the 10 100mcg bottles. Thanks.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Because you use the 100mcg bottles very quickly, the bw doesn't have time to degrade the IGF.

The 1000mcg bottle will last a month or more at normal doseage. BW would destroy it in that amount of time, but in AA it is good for a year or more.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Because you use the 100mcg bottles very quickly, the bw doesn't have time to degrade the IGF.

The 1000mcg bottle will last a month or more at normal doseage. BW would destroy it in that amount of time, but in AA it is good for a year or more.
I thought Grunt stated IGF reconed with BW would mostly degrade over a 72 hour period. So if you were using 50mcgs E3D by the time you got to the second 50mcgs your more then likely not getting the best use of it.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I thought Grunt stated IGF reconed with BW would mostly degrade over a 72 hour period. So if you were using 50mcgs E3D by the time you got to the second 50mcgs your more then likely not getting the best use of it.

If you are using that protocol, you are correct. I think these were designed for people who pin ED.

Personally, I'd reconstitute with AA no matter what size I bought. I want EVERY bit of my IGF to be good!

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you are using that protocol, you are correct. I think these were designed for people who pin ED.

Personally, I'd reconstitute with AA no matter what size I bought. I want EVERY bit of my IGF to be good!
Im sure if you had some empty measuring vials/tools you could break up the little vials and reconstitute each day....pain in the ars though.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Im sure if you had some empty measuring vials/tools you could break up the little vials and reconstitute each day....pain in the ars though.
Yep... not to mention possible contamination issues.