?about gh,igf,mgf and tendons
- 06-01-2007, 03:48 AM
- 06-01-2007, 11:11 AM
I'm on both gh & igf and because of the joint pain I get from the gh it is sometimes hard to say that I am feeling better, sice I feel like crap most of the time.
but my year old twisted ankle ingury finally quit hurting &
the tendonitis in my left elbow isn't flairing up when I bench
so maybe it helps
- 06-03-2007, 01:55 AM
they do help tendonitis. if the gh is at too high a dose it will make tendonitis worse though.
for me mgf + gh had a very good effect. gh at about 1.5 - 2 iu eod after hard training.
06-03-2007, 06:23 AM
Thanks for your replies, Natty did you pin the mgf in the area of your tendon pain? Nice legs Doll.
06-05-2007, 12:06 AM
did the peg mgf sub q near the tendon pain. i did igf im near the pain and it made it worse because of the adhesions in the muscle (from the shot).
Similar Forum Threads
- By evodrag in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2013, 09:26 AM
- By judge-mental in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 6Last Post: 11-05-2005, 09:01 PM
- By LCSULLA in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2004, 01:53 PM
- By Gland777 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 05-22-2004, 09:24 AM
- By Mugzieee in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2004, 03:15 PM