Beginner IGF questions

TT6sp

Awards
Hi everyone,

I am going to be getting some IGF. It comes in 10 x 100mcg vials.

I plan to inject 40mcg bi-lat EOD. Which means each vial will be open/reconstituted for 5 days.

Bearing that in mind, what will I need in the way of mixers and storage?

Does it come with AA or BA?

Thanks!

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I do not know where you got yours from (and I dont want to know) but I believe this applies to your situation:

One very reputable company sells IGF in 100mcg vials. They provide BW to reconstitute it, not AA. They state that the IGF must be used within 24 hours. It is known that IGF-1 degrades pretty quickly in BW, but I do not know at what exact rate. I think it is safe to say that you will get very significant degradation at 48 hours and almost complete at 72 hours.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
One very reputable company sells IGF in 100mcg vials. They provide BW to reconstitute it, not AA. They state that the IGF must be used within 24 hours. It is known that IGF-1 degrades pretty quickly in BW, but I do not know at what exact rate. I think it is safe to say that you will get very significant degradation at 48 hours and almost complete at 72 hours.
Sorry, I shoulda mentioned that was written by Grunt76

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I would invest in a bottle of AA, and reconstitute with that. If you do this, also get a bottle of bac. water to dilute your IGF after you pull it into the slin pin to alleviate the sting from AA, and to prevent the possibility of the AA destroying some muscle cells.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would invest in a bottle of AA, and reconstitute with that. If you do this, also get a bottle of bac. water to dilute your IGF after you pull it into the slin pin to alleviate the sting from AA, and to prevent the possibility of the AA destroying some muscle cells.
Whats the advantage of using the AA? I thought it could potentially destroy muscle cells. If that is the case I see no reason to use it other than for improving storage of IGF-1?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Improving the storage is the advantage. Most IGF is reconstituted with AA. If your going to use a bottle in 24 hours or less, bac water would be ok (although I still wouldn't use it)

If you dilute with bac. water in the slin pin, there is no chance of AA destroying any muscle tissue.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So, (and forgive me for being an idiot here) if a person just reconstituted their IGF-1 with BW just before injection what is the problem? As long as your not leaving it in the needle for too long (48-72 hours). Wtf am I missing here?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
As soon as the bw hits IGF, it begins to degrade. Granted, not real fast, but fast enough. The stuff is expensive. I want the highes possible percentage of the product doing its thing inside me instead of degrading in the bottle. To me, a 10% loss is too much, especially when it is completely avoidable. Thats just me though

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So are do you use BW at all? If you mix AA+BW+IGF does the AA prevent the BW from degrading the IGF?

I've been researching IFG for weeks now and for some reason I think i should know this but Im drawin a blank here...

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I only add BW after I pull my IGF (that has been reconstituted with AA) into the slin pin. I do this for 2 reasons.

1. To bring the total volume up to about .4 cc's, so that its easier to shoot bilaterally and more fluid goes into each muscle.

2. To dilute the AA so that there is NO chance of muscle tissue damage.

TT6sp

Awards
Excellent, thanks for the help guys. It does indeed come with BW. So this is stable for sub-24hours regardless of storage method (i.e. fridge)?

Will definately invest in a bottle of AA now.

TT6sp

Awards
Right,

Could somebody point me in the direction of a good AA supplier? I thought Getpinz did it, but they don't.

Thanks!

bigrick345

Awards
Do you think that the company would sell it to you already reconstituted in AA if you asked and paid the extra dollars for it? I see that some do this (not naming any).

Jmuls

Jmuls

Awards
Your other option to go with instead of using BW is sodium chloride. Many users out there seem to prefer sodium chloride over BW. Even some of the kits out there come with 2-3cc of sodium chloride to hold you over for the entire use of the IGF.

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
Your other option to go with instead of using BW is sodium chloride. Many users out there seem to prefer sodium chloride over BW. Even some of the kits out there come with 2-3cc of sodium chloride to hold you over for the entire use of the IGF.
What is the advantage of NaCl over BW? I'm starting monday and bought BW but am curious as to why people use two different dilutents...