Question on peptides!

ub6ib91

Awards
Before I start researching (Because that will take a while, i want to narrow my seach down through real people), I want to no what compounds are good for me to add in.

Im a young (23 year old bodybuilder), who competes competitivly.. I havnt ran huge, big complex cycles yet, i stick to Dbol, Test, Deca, pretty much most of the time. Im looking to start adding in some peptides before going for slin/hgh. Which ones are idea for bulking or possibly cutting.

IGF-1
MGF
***I no of those two already. Im more concerned about what im about to list.

CJC-1295
Haxarelin
Ghrelin
Dlyse3
GHRP-6

Thanks guys! Im not looking for you to explain how to take them, etc.. im just seeing what you guys think i should look into taking!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Instead of MGF go with pegylated MGF, you will be much better off.

As for the other ones, I think you will see only minimal benefits at your age as they are designed to increase GH secretion which is already high at 23.

I would save the money for anavar, primobolan and such expensive gear.

ub6ib91

Awards
damn, theres the big sale going on and there extremely cheap or buy 1 get 1 free and i figured i could add something into my next test+deca cycle besides igf+pmgf since there a lot of money!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i hear good things on GHRP-6 but i have yet to use it.

Amazon Doll

Amazon Doll

Awards
GHRP-6 stacked with Hexarelin is SUPER DUPER, bro.

150mcg of each, should yield a spike of about 2-3iu of GH.
so you feel that if someone did this stack, there would be a rise in their igf-1 levels if they had their blood tested pre-stack & then during it's use?

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
so what your saying is stack both and thats better than igf-1 lr3?

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
i know ibe makes Hexatropin-6 which is both stacked together but its oral... does it lose its effectiveness oral over injection?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
so what your saying is stack both and thats better than igf-1 lr3?
No, surely not better than IGF-1 LR3, I never said anything close to that. These are GH releasers.

i know ibe makes Hexatropin-6 which is both stacked together but its oral... does it lose its effectiveness oral over injection?
This particular oral formulation is extremely effective and proves 100% as effective as if the actives were instead injected.

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
No, surely not better than IGF-1 LR3, I never said anything close to that. These are GH releasers.

This particular oral formulation is extremely effective and proves 100% as effective as if the actives were instead injected.
i find that hard to believe that it is as effective orally as injected.... wheres your evidence on this?:type:

Marc-Antony

Awards
i find that hard to believe that it is as effective orally as injected.... wheres your evidence on this?:type:
Very hard to believe ... also why buy this extremly expensive product, when you can get the real deal, inject it, and be sure to make solid gains. I am quite skeptic.

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
Very hard to believe ... also why buy this extremly expensive product, when you can get the real deal, inject it, and be sure to make solid gains. I am quite skeptic.
yea and there to good to answer our petty questions...:wtf:

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
yea and there to good to answer our petty questions...:wtf:
With an atitude like that you don't deserve to have your question answerd. Why don't you do a little research on your own. I'll even give you a place to start.

Look up BodyWizards thread in IBE's section here. Its a very long, very detailed thread on some IBE's products.

You seem to have had it out for IBE since you crawled outta wherever you came from and showed up here. Not to mention your pathetic attempts at asking for sources.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I really don't care what you want to hear. And just to set the record straight, I'm from Seattle originally a$$hole.

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
iight dude well im not gonna argue with you. u dont like me fine its the internet i will live.. see ya

Amazon Doll

Amazon Doll

Awards
GHRP-6 stacked with Hexarelin is SUPER DUPER, bro.

150mcg of each, should yield a spike of about 2-3iu of GH.
so what is the benefit to using this compared to actual gh?

or doing one then the other?

stage hand

Awards
There seems to be a place where you can get peptides 4 you pretty cheap. Come to think of it I am quite sure you can.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
so what is the benefit to using this compared to actual gh?

or doing one then the other?
I think the benefit is the legality. Of course, the possible long-term effects of gh supplementation on healthy subjects are not really known, so doing a 5/2 with gh/releasers seems like the best of both worlds IMO.

its probably cheaper and maybe easier to get?
Surely easier to get and more legal. Some people simply cannot have anything to do with anything not quite legal.

There seems to be a place where you can get peptides 4 you pretty cheap. Come to think of it I am quite sure you can.
Hm yes, so it seems. Or they could be scammers or the quality could be really dismal.

I think I will keep to the places where I KNOW WHAT I AM INJECTING INTO MY BODY, thanks very much. I feel it's worth a few bucks.