any problems diluting IGF with b12 ?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i have always used water, but ordering some more and if i can use some b12 instead and get the energy and mood from it then i'm wondering why not?

thanks guys,

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am curious about this too. I don't think using sterile b12 would be a bad dilutant, but I could be wrong.

Marc-Antony

Awards
I am curious about this too. I don't think using sterile b12 would be a bad dilutant, but I could be wrong.
Adding sterile B12 to your igf-1 before pinning is totally acceptable.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I have diluted it that way just before pinning.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is there any peptides that shouldn't be diluted with b-12?

BTW I've used it for hgh and been fine (still worked very well).

Deeznuts

Awards
I usually use IGF suspended in AA then add NaCl to pin before workout and keep it in locker till done. If I use B-12 and use that instead of NaCl is the IGF still stable after 1-2 hours at room temp?? And how much B-12 are you adding to the pin?? I use 2:1 ratio of NaCl to Igf solution in pin. Should I use the same ratio with B-12??

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
If I use B-12 and use that instead of NaCl is the IGF still stable after 1-2 hours at room temp??
I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be. The PH is going to be pretty much the same. Maybe Grunt has some experiance with this.

And how much B-12 are you adding to the pin?? I use 2:1 ratio of NaCl to Igf solution in pin. Should I use the same ratio with B-12??
I don't think the ratio matters. I fill it up to the .4 cc mark. Makes it easier for me to pin bi-laterally that way, and I get a decent amount of liquid into the muscle to distribute the IGF quickly.

KSman

KSman

Awards
  • Established
I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be. The PH is going to be pretty much the same. Maybe Grunt has some experiance with this.

I don't think the ratio matters. I fill it up to the .4 cc mark. Makes it easier for me to pin bi-laterally that way, and I get a decent amount of liquid into the muscle to distribute the IGF quickly.
Some peptides do not like benzyl alcohol and that is in some?all B12 injectables. I have read statements that BA should not be used.

NattyNow

Awards
naci is the best for preventing any unecessary damage at the inj site. i used to dilute with meth b-12, but really prefer the naci.