Resistance Develops To All Growth Hormone Secretagogues - AnabolicMinds.com

Resistance Develops To All Growth Hormone Secretagogues

1. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Resistance Develops To All Growth Hormone Secretagogues

RESISTANCE DEVELOPS TO ALL GROWTH HORMONE SECRETAGOGUES

Resistance gradually develops to all growth hormone secretogogues taken by mouth or injection, even to pure hypothalamic recombinant growth hormone releasing hormone (rGHRH) and releasing peptides (GHRP). Resistance occurs gradually after the first few months of use. Even the most effective secretagogues have limited long term benefit.

Secretagogues that stimulate HGH release also stimulate ACTH and increase cortisone levels produced by the adrenal glands, which normally increase to undesirable levels with aging anyway. Secretogogues increase abnormal high levels of cortisone, and cortisone blocks benefit from HGH.

Recombinant hypothalamic growth hormone releasing hormone (rGHRH) does not give the same benefits as HGH. A recent study at the University of Colorado Medical School using rGHRH showed only minor benefits. A larger dose might have been more effective, until tolerance developed, but the cost would have been much greater than HGH. All such secretogogues gradually lose effectiveness after a few months of use (increasing tolerance), even purified rGHRH, HGH releasing peptide (GHRP),
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

2. Advanced Member

what!?!? is this why im not ripped and shredded after two weeks on ghrp!?!?
  3. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

i mean regardless of this,i still love me some peptides....
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   

4. Board Supporter

I'm not sure I follow?

Based on the above do you think one should use a cortisol lowering product ie. lean extreme, retain 2, or ibe's new one. Or something along those lines to lower cortisol?
  5. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wideguy View Post
    I'm not sure I follow?

Based on the above do you think one should use a cortisol lowering product ie. lean extreme, retain 2, or ibe's new one. Or something along those lines to lower cortisol?
    That seems to be the smart thing to do...I have added lean xtream to my peptide use...because these peptides raise more than just hgh...but the body also developes immunity to them over time,meaning for long term use this seems to be a waste....from what i read never use any peptide more than twice a day to limit resistance..and take some time off,mix up dosing scheduel and so on.......anyone else have any imput??
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

Good thread!

This is why I so love the secretagogues alternating with GH!

Say you go 4on/3off and use the secretagogues 3 days a week after your pituitary gets a 4-day vacation. The reaction of a fully rested pituitary to these peptides is a beautiful thing to experience.
  7. Board Supporter

I have noticed less of a responce from ghrp-6 after being on it for 2 months or so now. Would it be a bad idea to start using hgh like I kinda had planned?
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wideguy View Post
    I have noticed less of a responce from ghrp-6 after being on it for 2 months or so now. Would it be a bad idea to start using hgh like I kinda had planned?
    Not at all, it is always a good idea to use GH. Although you may find that your response to other secretagogues may still be almost perfect.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 04:31 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 04:27 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-16-2007, 10:25 AM
  4. Supplement to suppress Growth Hormone levels?
    By TRAPZILLA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2005, 08:59 PM
  5. how to administer growth hormone
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-20-2002, 10:56 AM