injecting IGF-1 LR-3 into your penis

  1. Question do you like pizza


    hey i like pizza


  2. Definitely! I added 1.5" of girth with daily post-sex injections.

  3. I'm running home to try this!

    Hahahaha

    •   
       


  4. It works, I swear! Make sure to inject in different areas to, not always in the same spot. You don't want uneven growth.

  5. Thought I'd give it a try. Does anyone else find it painful too?

  6. It does hurt a bit. You can't use the insulin pins either. Needs to be 18 guage.

  7. kinda like a cathater(sp?) ?

  8. if we're lucky, the evil transformers will kill us all very soon.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by CRUNCH View Post
    It does hurt a bit. You can't use the insulin pins either. Needs to be 18 guage.
    Crunch has officially reserved a seat in hell with his name on it.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  10. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Crunch has officially reserved a seat in hell with his name on it.
    I did that a long time ago. I'm just going for a seat on the board of directors now!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by CRUNCH View Post
    Definitely! I added 1.5" of girth with daily post-sex injections.
    Abcesses pack on the crazy girth...plus, you can fake it when the pus runs out...tell her you are multi-orgasmic.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Abcesses pack on the crazy girth...plus, you can fake it when the pus runs out...tell her you are multi-orgasmic.
    Nice!!

  13. Man I wished I had known you were supposed to inject it in more than one place. I have this huge baseball shaped growth about halfway down my shaft, cant get more than 2 inches into a chick before ol' slugo here acts as a stopper, damn that IGF1!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by northern View Post
    Man I wished I had known you were supposed to inject it in more than one place. I have this huge baseball shaped growth about halfway down my shaft, cant get more than 2 inches into a chick before ol' slugo here acts as a stopper, damn that IGF1!
    Just tell her it's a gigantic genital wart...and it feels like a french tickler.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  15. i pierced it but i dont think i could ever inject it even if this were true

  16. TMI Tom....TMI

  17. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    TMI Tom....TMI
    hahah sorry i had to...cmon this thread is talking about injecting your penis

  18. Line up and I will give you guys your penis shots!

    This sound like I could be quite EVIL doing this

  19. It is less painful to just use a penis pump. Then you can pack a tuna can from side to side.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Amazon Doll View Post
    Line up and I will give you guys your penis shots!

    This sound like I could be quite EVIL doing this
    oh my god ...please tell me your not a dude.......
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  21. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    oh my god ...please tell me your not a dude.......
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=28929

  22. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    oh my god ...please tell me your not a dude.......
    She's all woman Trip!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Amazon Doll View Post
    Line up and I will give you guys your penis shots!

    This sound like I could be quite EVIL doing this

    DAMN! You are one CRUEL woman!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    DAMN! You are one CRUEL woman!
    hehe.............I'm vicious




    Quote Originally Posted by CRUNCH View Post
    She's all woman Trip!
    Crunch, I thought my name would clue them into the fact that I am female. Maybe I need a different photo in my avatar since my calves aren't my most feminine feature

    :chick:

  25. a more feminine feature would be nice....

  26. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    a more feminine feature would be nice....
    LOL!

    I want you guy's to love me for my mind & scathing wit!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Amazon Doll View Post
    LOL!

    I want you guy's to love me for my mind & scathing wit!
    ........scathing.........good word.... ,my bad about the dude thing,if crunch says your all woman then it has to be true......and yes calves can be decieving
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  28. haha wouldnt taking IGF-1 like oratropin increase size anyways??? naybe yours ears and stuff would grow too though

  29. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    ........scathing.........good word.... ,my bad about the dude thing,if crunch says your all woman then it has to be true......and yes calves can be decieving
    I think my biceps in an avatar could be decieving as well

  30. I bet glenihan would be jealous of you calves...

  31. I'm jealous of her calves!

  32. What will happen if you inject igf-1 in penis?

  33. Quote Originally Posted by thelowguy7 View Post
    What will happen if you inject igf-1 in penis?
    The swole would be too much, so it becomes necrotic and falls off...

  34. wow! I didn't even know a thread like this existed. BTW 18 gauge needle! 18!!!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. injecting igf-1 into abs?
    By sam salters in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 10:40 PM
  2. Injected 10iu hgh into penis
    By BigTom in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-28-2007, 12:51 PM
  3. igf im into pecs
    By Bacaveli in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-04-2005, 01:32 PM
  4. Injecting igf pre WO?
    By th0m in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-08-2005, 10:27 AM
  5. Welts after injecting IGF-1 Sub-Q
    By superjoe in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-18-2004, 01:28 PM
Log in
Log in