Experiences with insulin

G

georgeinaltus

Awards
just wondering why there is not more talk/disucssion of insulin in this section.
I've started insulin three days ago, 8 iu post work out along with havoc, methoxy-test and have already gained 1/2 in. on arms alone. Today i was asked if i've been hitting the gym lately by peers at work. This has been the first time someone has notice in 6 months or felt the need to comment.
I'm using humalin R short acting.
This by far is the best decision i've made.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
I just never got that much from it, and I had tried it several times, going up to as much as 10 iu's twice per day. Also, getting in the carbs at the right times got to be tough. Seemed like something would come up practically every time at the 4 hr mark and I'd almost end up going hypo.

G

georgeinaltus

Awards
thanks cruch

Thanks for replying. I know that all of my father's side of the family has type 2 adult onset diabetes, and my father started on insulin 2 years ago, he's now 60 years old. I hope that has nothing to do with it. I like the fact that the muscle group worked that day will stayed beyond pumped for up to 4 hours post work out on the stuff. Today in the gym my weight was up 1 lbs from 193 to 194. I can tell that you can start storing fat all over the body, and not just the beer gut look which is where i typically store mine. My wife says I need more in the rear anyways. She will be happy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 6
S Supplement Logs 16
EpiStrong Anabolics 2
Monte Brogan Competitive Edge Labs 9
V23 Anabolics 1