10 vials of 1mg vs 1 vial of 1mg

mypecsrbigger

Awards
This proble has been answered before but my search didnt find anything, my question is, what are the main adv and disadv between buying the 10 vials of 1mg so 100mcg a vial vs just a single vial

Marc-Antony

Awards
This proble has been answered before but my search didnt find anything, my question is, what are the main adv and disadv between buying the 10 vials of 1mg so 100mcg a vial vs just a single vial

Personnal prefrencies ... mine is the 1 x 1000 mcg.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1mg vials need AA to remain stable for the extended period of time taken to use it (and AA does have a tendency to burn alittle)

100mcg vials can use BW since they are used up very quickly so there should be low to no degradation (and BM doesnt burn)

Marc-Antony

Awards
1mg vials need AA to remain stable for the extended period of time taken to use it (and AA does have a tendency to burn alittle)

100mcg vials can use BW since they are used up very quickly so there should be low to no degradation (and BM doesnt burn)
My understanding is that once BW is added to igf-1 ... stability doesn't exceed a few hours, so unless, he is going to use 100 mcg's/day ... It's going to be a problem, if he doesn't add AA ... right??

That's why I prefer 1 x 1000 mcg ... reconstitute with AA, and add some NaCl before pinning. Also, knowing that liquid igf-1 is stable for up to 2 years ... it sure won't be a problem to use your one vial over a few weeks time.

Amazon Doll

Amazon Doll

Awards
it's good for at least a week, maybe longer in BW

AA kills tissue

If you are trying to build muscle, why put that stuff in tour body if you don't hace to

Marc-Antony

Awards

AA kills tissue

If you are trying to build muscle, why put that stuff in tour body if you don't hace to
Well NaCl should take care of the tissue necrosis issue, far superior to BW, IMO.

Amazon Doll

Amazon Doll

Awards
you're right, there are a few different ways to do it

I just think I am always right LOL! :p

Marc-Antony

Awards

AA kills tissue

Also do you have a source for your "week long igf-1/BW stability" statement ... because I have to say that it's the first time, I've read this. Kind off new with the igf-1 stuff ... still at room temp, or only if refridgerated?

Marc-Antony

Awards
you're right, there are a few different ways to do it

I just think I am always right LOL! :p

Thanks fot the answer ... over at Professional Muscle ... haha

The internet is such a small place ... very soon we'll be "interbuddies" :D

Ok ... I think I'll stick to the .6%AA, + NaCl, seeing that for one I like 1 bigger vial better over 10 small ones, just for commodity reasons, and then, I keep my igf-1 at room temp, as I haven't bought a mini fridge just yet.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NaCI=Sodium Chloride,

What percentage of this I have found it mixed with

This sterile water contains 0.9% sodium chloride and 0.9% benzyl alcohol added as a bacteriostatic preservative.

Amazon Doll

Amazon Doll

Awards
Whats the burn of AA compare too.....bee sting? Wasp sting? Horse flt bite?
oh quit being a pussy & man up!

haha......I enjoyed saying that. seriously it's not a big deal, you feel it, but thats about it. like when you put alcohol on a scratch.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HAHA sorry man I tend to be a b*thch @ times. I hate shots/needles. Good descripton though, thanks. I may run some this summer, or with pct of winter bulk...20-40mcg M/W/F.

Another girl question whats the smallest needle you can use. I think I have some 26 that I use with my pGH, will they work?

Marc-Antony

Awards
HAHA sorry man I tend to be a b*thch @ times. I hate shots/needles. Good descripton though, thanks. I may run some this summer, or with post cycle therapy of winter bulk...20-40mcg M/W/F.

Another girl question whats the smallest needle you can use. I think I have some 26 that I use with my pGH, will they work?

26 is fine ... I use .5mL slin pins I think they are 30g's, or 28 can't remember rigth now, but seriously who cares about pain ...

26 to 30 will be fine.

28 or 29 gauge. 1/2 inch insulin needle (slin pin). 1 CC or 1/2 CC are both fine.

Amazon Doll

Amazon Doll

Awards
Dayum! I need to post a pic of my tits in my avatar so you guys quit calling me "dude" :)

I've pinned ith 25g when I am out of slin pins. It's just harder to get the smaller doses acurate.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NaCI=Sodium Chloride,

What percentage of this I have found it mixed with

This sterile water contains 0.9% sodium chloride and 0.9% benzyl alcohol added as a bacteriostatic preservative.

BUMP

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Dayum! I need to post a pic of my tits in my avatar so you guys quit calling me "dude" :)

I've pinned ith 25g when I am out of slin pins. It's just harder to get the smaller doses acurate.

I guess the handle didn't do the job...a lot of guys like to be called "doll" I guess.

I like the BW...I keep mine refrigerated until i load up the pins and take them to the gym. the inject feels like nothing.

29 gauge 1 inch pins are the best.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess the handle didn't do the job...a lot of guys like to be called "doll" I guess.

I like the BW...I keep mine refrigerated until i load up the pins and take them to the gym. the inject feels like nothing.

29 gauge 1 inch pins are the best.
So are you saying its fine to put the IGF-1 in BW as long as its in the fridge? I have a ton of BW laying around and Lidocane HCL ,moms a nurse :) . So if possible i'd like to get the 1mg vial and mix it in that because itd be easiy to dilute

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I believe so.

I'll shoot this over to grunt and LMD to confirm though...