acetic acid percentage

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
I got a quick question about the purity of the acetic acid used for pinning igf1-lr3. I am not sure really and some of the threads before aren't that clear. Basically, I have used igf before with BW but noticed results tail off after a few days and so decided to go with AA.

The question is if I have 1ml of AA what purity of AA should it be? should it be 100% pure acetic acid, 50%, 10%?

Different sites seem to sell different options which is even more confusing. Any help would be welcome.

Marc-Antony

Awards
I got a quick question about the purity of the acetic acid used for pinning igf1-lr3. I am not sure really and some of the threads before aren't that clear. Basically, I have used igf before with BW but noticed results tail off after a few days and so decided to go with AA.

The question is if I have 1ml of AA what purity of AA should it be? should it be 100% pure acetic acid, 50%, 10%?

Different sites seem to sell different options which is even more confusing. Any help would be welcome.
Well, you could buy whatever purity you like best ... I'll talk abou the 10% one, which is the one I am familiar with.

Get yourself some 10% AA and dilute it in order to get reconstituted igf-1 with a concentration of 0.6% AA.

So for example, take 6ml of 10% AA and 100 ml of dionized water, then use this to reconstitute your igf-1.

Be sure to add your BW right before pinning, or an hour or two before that.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
10% should be fine. Make sure to pull some bac. water into the slin pin before you shoot it.

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies guys.

Out of curiosity why would you need to dilute the AA? Just to prevent pain on shooting or does the AA actually breakdown the igf?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
AA can kill the muscle cells unless you dilute it.

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the helpful responses.

If AA can kill muscle cells by injecting it could it also kill fat cells by injecting them?

KSman

KSman

Awards
  • Established
There is a guy selling IGF on a popular gear board that has a write up on these issues and the arse-hole states 6%. There are some other places that also have this error.

The PH has to be correct and that level has been determined. It is silly to ask why not this or that higher amount.