justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I plan on running IGF/pMGF like this:

Day 1: 80mcg IGF PWO
Day 2: 80mcg IGF PWO
Day 3: 500mcg pMGF in the AM
(lets see if giving it more time to work and clear is better due to the high dose)
Day 4: 80mcg IGF PWO
Day 5: 80mcg IGF PWO
Day 6: 500mcg pMGF
Day 7: No peptides

I may turn this into a log if there is enough interest but I am too tired to do my background and training right now. Let me know if this is something you all want to see.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Keep us updated, are you doing the igf bi lateral?

Amazon Doll

Amazon Doll

Awards
Most of the big guys I know are using

50mcg of igf

and

250mcg of the mgf

I think your numbers are to high.

If you read all of Grunts ideas in his various posts you will come to see that he suggests the time scedule to make sure your receptors will accept the doses, but not to over kill due to the fact that any left overs will attach to the gut and cause intestinal growth.

Your dosing schedule looks good based on your workout days that I saw in your other thread. I just think your doses are way to high.

You state that the pmgf dose is high, have you run this before?

Are you going to be running anything else with this?

Are you going to pin the igf IM or sub q ?

How old are you and what are your stats? Have you maxed out your growth with anabolic steroids?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good questions and one of them is exactly why I am doing this: Steroids don't work for me.

Sounds nuts but I know my body inside out and have done every cycle in the world (currently on 2.4 grams a week total of a 1-test, EQ, Mast Eth and Test eth mix). My body just WILL NOT go over 213-215 at 5'10 no matter what I take (I've done 1 gram of test, 300mg Deca and 40mg Dbol a day for 8-10 weeks and gained just 5 pounds.)

Anyone who thinks my diet is off just check my thread below asking for advice on this scheduel and I am confident that you will be please. Also note I add 1-2 protein sahkes to that a day for mid 400's protein a day and over 3500 cals a day` and over 4k on training days.

I have run IGF and at 40mcg I got NOTHING. At 60-80 mcg I felt full but very little more. I simply am ready to throw in the towel and willing to see just what it takes to get my damn body to work with me!

Most of the big guys I know are using

50mcg of igf

and

250mcg of the mgf

I think your numbers are to high.

If you read all of Grunts ideas in his various posts you will come to see that he suggests the time scedule to make sure your receptors will accept the doses, but not to over kill due to the fact that any left overs will attach to the gut and cause intestinal growth.

Your dosing schedule looks good based on your workout days that I saw in your other thread. I just think your doses are way to high.

You state that the pmgf dose is high, have you run this before?

Are you going to be running anything else with this?

Are you going to pin the igf IM or sub q ?

How old are you and what are your stats? Have you maxed out your growth with anabolic steroids?

Amazon Doll

Amazon Doll

Awards
Ouch...that is a lot of gear!

Sounds like you are a perfect cantidate for these peptides then. I've cut my cycle in half since I started with the peptides.

yeh, your diet was clean, but can you eat more? I was married to a guy before he turned Pro and 10,000 calorie days were not uncommon.

what have you done with gh so far?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ouch...that is a lot of gear!

Sounds like you are a perfect cantidate for these peptides then. I've cut my cycle in half since I started with the peptides.

yeh, your diet was clean, but can you eat more? I was married to a guy before he turned Pro and 10,000 calorie days were not uncommon.

what have you done with gh so far?
I've eaten 6k cals before, it got me up to 230 but I barely count it because when I cut down I was smaller then when I cut from 215. I haven't done GH because of funds. Its hard to come up with a couple thousand all at once and I got some sick prices on IGF and MGF (this proposed cycle cost like $250 total)

Amazon Doll

Amazon Doll

Awards
well you pretty much have your mind made up about what you are going to do, so just do it.

If you read enough of Grunts ideas you would know what he would say.

:)

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Grunt is an innovator in this field and his opinion is very important but it is an opinion. When you go to other boards their are other opinions. I believe grunt and IBE have shown interest in seeing someone log high dose pmgf. Since pmgf is SO systemic it may be im portant to get higher dosages since they may very well be equally spread to each muscle group and their is a lot of muscle in the body.

As far as IGF goes MANY people put 80mcg as the magic point where they get results. Personally 40mcg did VERY little for me.

I have made up my mind to do things like this but the question had to do with if I should dose 20-250mcg mgf 4-5 times a week for 500mcg 2 times a week. Also was hoping to see if logging this was worth it.

well you pretty much have your mind made up about what you are going to do, so just do it.

If you read enough of Grunts ideas you would know what he would say.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I dunno bro, I am *SURE* your diet is off.

Being a steroid non-reponder is like being a water non-responder.

EAT EAT EAT and log it all.

Perhaps you need to hire someone to watch over your diet, training and cycles bro.

Not that your cycle here is anything like a bad idea, at all. I will be watching.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I honestly would LOVE to find what is wrong I would give anything to. I think it may be training to be honest because my diet is damn good. I eat between 3500-4300 cals with 400 grams of protein, beans and veggies ect for carbs and olive oil and PB for fats.

I dunno bro, I am *SURE* your diet is off.

Being a steroid non-reponder is like being a water non-responder.

EAT EAT EAT and log it all.

Perhaps you need to hire someone to watch over your diet, training and cycles bro.

Not that your cycle here is anything like a bad idea, at all. I will be watching.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
When does the log start? Definitely log it, there is much need for more peptide feedback, particularly PEG-Mgf.

Amazon Doll

Amazon Doll

Awards
I honestly would LOVE to find what is wrong I would give anything to. I think it may be training to be honest because my diet is damn good. I eat between 3500-4300 cals with 400 grams of protein, beans and veggies ect for carbs and olive oil and PB for fats.
I still think you need to eat more then, especially with all the gear & peptides in your body

Grunt pointed it out after I did and you still have not taken this incredibly crucial piece of advise.

I think this may be your key and you refuse to acknowledge it. Alsmot like you are digging your heels in.

I am a female and when I am training hard and on I can get up close to your calorie range.

Your protein is fine but you need more carbs & good fats to grow. Try adding 2000 cals a day.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll take that advise when summer is over but mid summer it's hard to bulk while everyone else looks ripped. I think I need to find someone to set up a training scheduel.

I still think you need to eat more then, especially with all the gear & peptides in your body

Grunt pointed it out after I did and you still have not taken this incredibly crucial piece of advise.

I think this may be your key and you refuse to acknowledge it. Alsmot like you are digging your heels in.

I am a female and when I am training hard and on I can get up close to your calorie range.

Your protein is fine but you need more carbs & good fats to grow. Try adding 2000 cals a day.

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established

I agree get those cals up to 5000 or so

Amazon Doll

Amazon Doll

Awards
I'll take that advise when summer is over but mid summer it's hard to bulk while everyone else looks ripped. I think I need to find someone to set up a training scheduel.
You are doing too much **** if you are not willing to make sacrafices and do the things nessasry to win.

Stop making excuses and get on the train or get off.

You can not destroy your body with that much gear if you aren't getting any results because you refuse to do a proper diet for the amounts you are using.

Your receptors are getting trashed & your muscles are not growing and you are making excuses.

Yes, I'm old enough to be your Mother, so don't talk back to me either :)

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll just shut up cause I have done 5-6k calries and all I gained was fat. Got to 240 then cut the same as I always do and came up 5 pounds lighter after cutting.

Now that I have officially lost speaking privlages I'll try to find a training routine with my spare time gained due to not being able to speak.

Amazon Doll

Amazon Doll

Awards
I'm not trying to be mean, but something is wrong & more gear wont' fix it. I am trying to help.

I think it is time for you to work with a trainer. Someone with a lot of experience putting muscle on people and that has worked with hundreds of different bodies.

S

Speedbacker

Awards
I'm not trying to be mean, but something is wrong & more gear wont' fix it. I am trying to help.

I think it is time for you to work with a trainer. Someone with a lot of experience putting muscle on people and that has worked with hundreds of different bodies.
Exactly. Hire somebody like Gavin Kane Or Grunt.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You all are awsome for kicking my ass (seriously I mean it). So I overate this weekend and made sure it wasn't from ummm digestion and I went up 7 pounds in 2 days weighing at the same time in the same scale. You all win, after PGCL I will up my carbs... THEN when I work again that crazy clown or grunt ect will be getting some business.

Amazon Doll

Amazon Doll

Awards
I am working a second job to support my bbing habit

trainer
gear
peptides
food, food & more food
protein pwder & vitamins

it costs money to win at this sport and also to rely on our OCD type personalities that make this a perfect sport for many of us, can get us in trouble for overthinking stuff and coming up with flawed plans

outside perspective is a big key to growing big muscles

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I'll just shut up cause I have done 5-6k calries and all I gained was fat. Got to 240 then cut the same as I always do and came up 5 pounds lighter after cutting.

Now that I have officially lost speaking privlages I'll try to find a training routine with my spare time gained due to not being able to speak.
Yes you have, but not on such amounts of stuff.

**I HAVE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF SOMEONE BEING ABLE TO GAIN ANY FAT AT ALL WHILE USING IGF-1**

I am serious, no matter how much you eat, you cannot put on fat while on IGF. I have never seen it, and believe me, I have pushed the envelope. IGF makes you ravenous, I have gone full weeks at 8,000-10,000 calories eating calorie-dense foods, chocolate, candy, whatever the hell I could find, and the net result was more muscle and no fat. And I put fat on easily.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am listening everyone - Grunt has been in touch and am sure he can help... I wish this thread would just diasapeer haha I got put in my place in a very helpful friendly and well intentioned way.

Amazon Doll

Amazon Doll

Awards
YEAY! Now I want to start hearing about your progress in a few months!!!

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
YEAY! Now I want to start hearing about your progress in a few months!!!

Hopefully in 2 weeks or so I will post pictures to start from after my mini cut on PGCL/Clen - I hope to be about 205 at 8% ish range before going for some more mass.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully in 2 weeks or so I will post pictures to start from after my mini cut on PGCL/Clen - I hope to be about 205 at 8% ish range before going for some more mass.
Sounds like a plan buddy, how much fat loss is expected in those 2 weeks?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If I can get 4-5 pounds I would be happy... I figure since I HATE having fat on me I may as well lose some and give myself a cussion to gain some lean mass with meaning an acceptable level of fat I can gain by losing some now.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Dude, you put me on PGCL/Clen and a good diet and cardio and I can lose 30lbs of pure fat in 2 weeks...

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude, you put me on PGCL/Clen and a good diet and cardio and I can lose 30lbs of pure fat in 2 weeks...
To be honest I couldnt be more underwhealmed with the PGCL... Forget getting ****s, I am actually clogged up... I can see it making certain muscles migger but I doubt its mroe than swelling

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
To be honest I couldnt be more underwhealmed with the PGCL... Forget getting ****s, I am actually clogged up... I can see it making certain muscles migger but I doubt its mroe than swelling
For fat loss, inject sub-q.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For fat loss, inject sub-q.
People logging it noticed no difference with sub q hmmm... Is this something you know about or is it theory?

Also its pretty hard to follow a "good" diet. I am eating low calorie but traditional diet foods like chicken, tuna, veggies ect cause too much indigestion. I don't hit up the bathrrom but it doesn't feel good at all.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
[/QUOTE]
People logging it noticed no difference with sub q hmmm... Is this something you know about or is it theory?
How about "Just trust me I know what I'm talking about"?

Also its pretty hard to follow a "good" diet. I am eating low calorie but traditional diet foods like chicken, tuna, veggies ect cause too much indigestion. I don't hit up the bathrrom but it doesn't feel good at all.
That is plain weird.

How much are you using again?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
31.25mcg x 2 (Bilateral) x 4 rounds of shots - 250mcg a day or half an amp.

I had my first semi un-normal bathroom trip.

So far my diet has been too much sugary carbs.

My latest solution (theory) is digestion tapering. Basically 3 hours after a shot have a real meal, then when that is mostly processed, have a semi solid meal, then when that is gone have a VERY fast absorbing shake.

It goes something like this:

3 hours after a shot have 4 pieces of toast with one cup of eggwhites and one whole egg (used margerine for fat for the pan)

Then 1.5 hours later (4.5 total) have 1 cup 1% fat yogurt with pineapple

An hour after that (5.5 total) have 75g kwick Karb W. 20g BCAA

Then an hour after that do your shots...

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
OMFG that is a lot of PGCL bro, watch out for hemorroids! Although your intestines don't seem to be suffering too much...

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OMFG that is a lot of PGCL bro, watch out for hemorroids! Although your intestines don't seem to be suffering too much...
This is gross but my um hole has been hurting mysteriously... but for no real reason... Why in the hell am I writing this... Hope everyone feels a bit closer now :fool2:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
This is gross but my um hole has been hurting mysteriously... but for no real reason... Why in the hell am I writing this... Hope everyone feels a bit closer now :fool2:
The problem isn't the pain, it is the ITCHINESS that makes you squirm and jump out of your seat at any moment for no reason... Takes weeks to go away... Be careful bro.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The problem isn't the pain, it is the ITCHINESS that makes you squirm and jump out of your seat at any moment for no reason... Takes weeks to go away... Be careful bro.

I just feel like someone punched me in the cornhole

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That would make you one of the lucky ones...
Grunt, any reason besides going the bathrrom too much that pgcl could cause hemeroids? I am getting something like hemeroids and am not going that much but I think I had them already but not this bad. I got cream and getting the suppositories too.

So far I am down 2-3 pounds but I also started clen and thats not that impressive considering how much water clen makes me lose. I do like the effects a bit, nothing really I can explain just looking a bit leaner. Also not really getting any stomach side effects. I started doing 31.25mcg SPLIT bi-laterally (half each side) done 4 times a day to replace 2 of my IM bilateral double shot sessions.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
PG-CL has a direct effect on the bowels bro. That is why it makes you go. Whether or not it makes YOU go is another story for all I know you might be in the early stages of Crohn's, but it does have a major direct effect on that part of your anatomy. I do not think that the hemorroids were caused by the fact of going "MORE" as I don't think I actually did. Rather, I went "THEN" and it was weird every time in many ways, such sa feel and smell. Sorry folks.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am not even going more... I am so confused, usually I got 5-6 times a day now its like 1-2 on this **** and the cornhole is ouch ouch... Grunt we are doing some serious male bonding here, don't appologize to them because we are secure in our sexuality ha yeah its gross... I don't have health insurance right now but I will not take any more today and take some aleve and see what happens...

Do NSAID's inhibit the effects of exogenious postglandins or just endogenous?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I am not even going more... I am so confused, usually I got 5-6 times a day now its like 1-2 on this **** and the cornhole is ouch ouch... Grunt we are doing some serious male bonding here, don't appologize to them because we are secure in our sexuality ha yeah its gross... I don't have health insurance right now but I will not take any more today and take some aleve and see what happens...

Do NSAID's inhibit the effects of exogenious postglandins or just endogenous?
Damn you just found a question I am not sure of the answer to. I would bet only endogenous though, sorry. Can still try you never know... Have fun with the good ole prep H bro. :D

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This stuff has literally NO effect on my stomach besides slowing it down. I have have less bloat and less stomach pain since starting and less gas recently... I am telling you I am the opposite on everything. the first time I did t3 I added 5 pounds in the first week wioth no other change. Ephedrine makes me sleepy. No gear but tren really works that well on me... and test is like water, does zilch but one 10mg pill of winny and my nose gushes blood (sorry for the complaining rant but this is getting me in a bad mood trying to figure this out, damn wish I had insuranse because a dr. visit would help right now and this sint exactly emergency room stuff)