Reconstitution Question!

homesliceyea

Awards
Hey guys,

I decided to try a different supplier than usual, and I received 10 100mcg vials instead of my usual 1000 mcg. Also, this new supplier sends only BW and not the usual AA and NaCl that i'm used to. Anyway, I looked at the vial of BW and it seems to have little particles of something floating around in it. I'm not sure what they are. There aren't a lot, just a few tiny little ones, but I think that I shouldn't use it--I wouldn't want to inject those right? Would it be bad to use the vial of NaCl I have and just dilute each 100 mcg vial with the NaCl, or do I need the BW to sterilize it? What would you guys advise?

Thanks

Amazon Doll

Amazon Doll

Awards
I use the BW for those 10x100 vials since they get used up so quick they don't go bad.

now as for the particles in the BW ???

that sounds odd.

you could use your old style of reconstitution until you get some clean BW, but the whole idea behind this new style of vials is so that youre not putting that AA in your body since it kills tissue

Amazon Doll

Amazon Doll

Awards
that I don't know,

let me go ask someone since no one here is answering

superstar

Awards
I'm not an expert but I have reconsituted IGF1 with NaCl only and no BW. From what I know, the NaCl is not as good as AA for long term (several weeks) storage. But like AD says, with a 100 mcg vial, NaCl only should be good since you'll only be storing it for a few days.

homesliceyea

Awards
Is there a difference in stability between reconstituting in NaCl alone or BW alone? Neither one is acidic right? Would there be a difference in how long the IGF will last in either case?

Also, if I reconstitute in ONLY NaCl, then don't I risk infection? The NaCl my supplier sends doesn't have any BA in it or anything right? So that would mean I have nothing in my vial to protect me from bacteria. That kinda makes me nervous--probably why BW is a better choice, no?

superstar

Awards
From what I remember reading Grunt's posts, he preferred AA because the reconstituted IGF would stay good for months. BW and NaCl were about the same - the IGF starts to lose strength steadily as soon as reconstituted and is substantially less potent after a few days. The understanding about AA's downside was revealed after Grunt's protocol was introduced. I am still using AA because I'm buying 1000 mcg vials. I didn't have tissue damage that I am aware of. In your case, I'd say go with the BW since you have a concern about germs. I know Grunt uses BW (added just before pinning) in addition to the AA that it's reconstituted in - which reduces the potential for a problem.

homesliceyea

Awards
Okay, so with BW and a 100 mcg vial I should be safe from bacteria and it will stay potent for about 48 hours?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Is there a difference in stability between reconstituting in NaCl alone or BW alone? Neither one is acidic right? Would there be a difference in how long the IGF will last in either case?

Also, if I reconstitute in ONLY NaCl, then don't I risk infection? The NaCl ******* sends doesn't have any BA in it or anything right? So that would mean I have nothing in my vial to protect me from bacteria. That kinda makes me nervous--probably why BW is a better choice, no?

You use AA to reconstitute. It should be 100mM because of the fragility of the peptide.

the NaCl should not have BW it it. There should not be Benzyl Alcohol in it at all, I don't care how brief.. why would you chance it?

Hospari sells NaCl with BW as well, but that doesn't suit your purpose.

100mM AA, 0.9 NaCl... all you need. The company you used is a good one, but you should edit your post.

homesliceyea

Awards
Are you saying BA breaks down the peptide? I thought the peptide breaks down because it is not in an acidic environment, hence the acetic acid making it stable for a long time. The BA in the BW would be good b/c it ensures sterility doesnt it? With NaCl alone, you dont have that for sure. Grunt has said this before. BW should only be used if you are using the IGF quickly, I just wanted to know how long you guys have waited while just using BW.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, from everything I've read, BA isn't a good idea with IGF.. Sure it would be fine if you used it quickly.. I just don't take that chance as I'm persnickety when it comes to poking myself, I don't like to be pricking myself for naught.

I'm sure my statment might seem paradoxical because Grunt and I have different opinions on NaCl's importance. ;)

Just for him, I started using it though. I can't hold off his advances for too long, he's french. :D

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, from everything I've read, BA isn't a good idea with IGF.. Sure it would be fine if you used it quickly.. I just don't take that chance as I'm persnickety when it comes to poking myself, I don't like to be pricking myself for naught.

I'm sure my statment might seem paradoxical because Grunt and I have different opinions on NaCl's importance. ;)

Just for him, I started using it though. I can't hold off his advances for too long, he's french. :D
i agree use AA for the recon. BW is just used to take the sting out and to help on the measurement for injecting.. getting only half in a calf of 40mcg is kinda tough to do. Adding BW and getting halve of a 100mcg is a lot easier..

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
^^ NaCl is a better choice than BW if you must dilute prior to pinning.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
how much aa do i use to reconstitute my igf and make each tick on the pin worth 10mcg?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
IGF-1/GH 0
wellsoci IGF-1/GH 4
theface IGF-1/GH 1
IGF-1/GH 5